Momoclo's Goods Centre~
  • kei_86

September 2012
    10 Reputation
    I just thought of putting a thread for updates on goods sold related to MCZ would be useful too. If anyone found any interesting things being sold do share~

In case there's anyone wondering how to buy goods that has no international shipping, there's always goods forwarding service such as TENSO.com that does wonderful job.

Official Shop
    http://www.smooch-mcz.jp/category/ALL/

I've been eyeing on this sweater lately, but still no money to buy it yet. Pretty broke this month.

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/galaxxxy/10001272/

• September 2012
    65 Reputation
    Has anyone here used Danke Danke's forwarding service? I understand that they will store your purchases for a monthly fee and put everything into one shipment. Amazon Japan ships as items are available, which gets expensive. My last order arrived in four different shipments...ouch! Looking for alternatives...

• kei_86

September 2012
    10 Reputation
    danke danke? No i haven't tried that one yet. Tenso does a pretty good job for me. There's no fee in keeping your stuff at their warehouse and they charge you according to the weight for the package and if things come in different packages you can combine them for a 500yen fee (called consolidating in the site, but the only thing to keep in mind is that you can only consolidate goods that hasn't exceed 1 month in the warehouse).

I was buying the 2days DVD and a moretsu single for my friend and had to use forwarding service since the moretsu is only shipped domestically. seems that it is way cheaper to have amazon ship domestically (which is free most of the time) and have tenso send it over to my place (Malaysia). I saved around 1000yen. But then again a single is pretty light i guess, not sure how much would i save if I actually had the whole DVD boxes sent using the same method.

• November 2012
    82 Reputation
    始めまして!This is my first time posting on this forum so sorry if i do something wrong but i was looking at purchasing kanako's themed "モーレツ"!jacket, but i thought i would ask here first, has anyone bought one before? i really want it its just a lot of money when im not sure how momoclo's products are yet! Thanks to anyone in advance! :)

• January 2013
    10 Reputation
    I bought my first Momoclo merchandise!! I got Momoka's version of this hoodie:

http://thumbnail.image.rakuten.co.jp/@0 ... 293585.jpg

I'm so excited!!! :D :D :D

Also, the link in the first post that is supposed to lead to their official shop doesn't seem to work anymore?? D:

• January 2013
    11 Reputation
    The link to the official shop should be:

http://smooch-mcz.jp/

I want to get that hoodie as well! Probably the black one, though I might get the purple one as well. I have to go to the Galaxxxy shop again though and check them out to see if I want the regular version or the "BIG" one.

• January 2013
    0 Reputation
    Since the merchandise is being shipped from japan, are the sizes generally smaller than american standards?

• January 2013
    11 Reputation

Since the merchandise is being shipped from japan, are the sizes generally smaller than american standards?

Generally, sizes are 1-size smaller. So a large in Japan is more like a medium in the USA.

• January 2013
    5759 Reputation

Yes.
    It is Japanese size.

Although these merchandise is large size, it is not so large.
    http://item.rakuten.co.jp/galaxxxy/10001660/
    As for me, height is 182cm, and the weight is 77 kg.
    I possess its green, but size does not fit.
    The same is true of other merchandise.

• January 2013
    0 Reputation
    awesome, thank you!

• January 2013
    10 Reputation
    Look what I got in the mail today!!! :D

• January 2013
    5759 Reputation
    ^

Wow!!!
    Thank you for posting a photo.
    I think it really suits you. /love2
    It is perfect if you have a green penlight. /yup

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2265 Reputation
    Cute, you look good in green and the size is perfect :)

Thanks for posting your pic

• January 2013
    10 Reputation
    Thanks both of you :D

I really love it <3 Which is good, since it was super expensive and means I probably can't afford more merchandise for a while xD

• January 2013
    11 Reputation
    Awesome! I want to get green, purple, and black, but I don't know how well they will look on a guy. ^^

• January 2013
    11 Reputation
    Might as well put up pictures of the t-shirts I got recently. /love

Hoodies are next on my to-buy list. /walk

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2265 Reputation
    That's an awesome t shirt. Cool

• January 2013
    66 Reputation
    When I will become major in 1 year 1/2, I think the Momoka hoodie will be the 1st thing I will buy, since I cannot order anything on the Internet right now! I hope they will still be available!

• January 2013
    10 Reputation
    I believe they will have even more awesome goods in a year and a half!

• erimeaerimea

January 2013
    74 Reputation
    uggh!! thats the galaxxxy hoodie that i always wanted T_T i am dying of envy right naoooo lol! it looks good on you ..... you better hide it in a safe place cuz i might steal it /torch :P

• January 2013
    79 Reputation
    what i'm in love with right now is this shirt:
    i also want a a-rin hoodie......*checks wallet*