Momoclo's Goods Centre~
  • erimeaerimea

January 2013
    74 Reputation

what i'm in love with right now is this shirt:

i also want a a-rin hoodie......*checks wallet*

That pic is just adorable! xD i love it! The artwork is so simple yet its so kanako :3 love the fangs. Moe moe kyun <3

• January 2013
    13 Reputation
    Hello there! I just joined today and I was wondering how you guys get your official MCZ goods on the site? Do they ship overseas or only to Japan? As I have seen, some others have been able to purchase goods, but I do not know if that's to Japan or not. Please let me know!

I would like to purchase their new towel from there :D

• January 2013
    10 Reputation
    @Canofshark Welcome ^_^ The way to do it is go through proxy services or people in Japan. The shipping costs and fees can definitely get pricey though ^^;

• January 2013
    13 Reputation

@Canofshark Welcome ^_^ The way to do it is go through proxy services or people in Japan. The shipping costs and fees can definitely get pricey though ^^;

Thanks so much! Specifically, does that mean I have to let somebody in Japan send it me?

• January 2013
    10 Reputation

Thanks so much! Specifically, does that mean I have to let somebody in Japan send it me?

Yes. I have someone who will get it for you with a 1000 yen fee, or another with a 25% fee, and there is a website called FromJapan that can also be used.
    If you want to use one of the people instead of FRomJapan, message me and I'll let them know ^_^

• Lak

February 2013
    122 Reputation
    Man, I want to get me one of those Momoka Galaxy Hoodie but I live in the US so shipping is crazy expensive. The only place I know to get Momoclo merchandise from is CDjapan and shipping alone costs me 5650 yen /grrr but they also charge a service fee of 2000yen to get the hoodie(since its a special order item) So add the 7875yen retail price, the total is 15525 yen if I only buy a hoodie ......thats nearly double the price /scared. I would like to order direct from that Galaxxxy site but I can't understand any of the writing lol. But I think it should be cheaper than ordering from CDjapan. Can someone recommend me a better alternative to buy it from? I want to get an "XL" since that would be about a "L" for US size.

• Lak

February 2013
    122 Reputation
    WOOT!!! I found a Japanese shop in downtown that will special order stuff from Japan for me without having to pay for shipping fees /love As long as the item is available in Japan, I'll be able to order it /walk They will be my new source for Momoclo stuff /cool

• erimeaerimea

February 2013
    74 Reputation
    Lucky you!! gah! Curse them shipping fees!

• February 2013
    11 Reputation
    Lak said:

I would like to order direct from that Galaxxxy site but I can't understand any of the writing lol.

I *think* their site is based on Rakuten, and I *think* Rakuten has an English option. Maybe try looking around on the main Rakuten site?

• February 2013
    11 Reputation
    New Momoclo fan club only goods went up on their special site tonight. Preorders start on February 25th, and I think they are released in April.

Not too sure about these designs. They're a bit crazy this time...

Berets (3500 yen):

T-shirt (4000 yen):

Backpack (5000 yen):

• erimeaerimea

February 2013
    74 Reputation
    weird ... the first thing that came to mind was minecraft rather than momoclo :P

• February 2013
    11 Reputation
    Backpack model:

T-shirt model:

• ShirowShirow

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    I would LOVE to get hold of Some Momoclo posters, anyone know of a place to buy them? if they even sell them ...

• AzureusAzureus

February 2014
    1470 Reputation
    My Bakasawagi World Summer Dive Blu-ray and Kanako Happi

• February 2014
    65 Reputation
    Azureus said:

My Bakasawagi World Summer Dive Blu-ray and Kanako Happi
    =]

Nice! I'm so jealous right now. I have a big box of Momokuro goods waiting to ship. The hold up is that Amazon JUST shipped my Summer Dive Blu-Ray today, even though I had it on pre-order. So angry! I'm thinking of waiting until Reni's Quick Japan ships to send everything, but who am I kidding? Reni can wait until the GOUNN tour Blu-Ray comes out. I want my Kanako happi!

• February 2014
    21 Reputation
    My Blu-ray is still in Customs D: Can´t wait!!!

• zombrex

February 2014
    42 Reputation
    Regarding Shipping Services if the store you want to buy from accepts your foreign credit card or other payment method you can use japanshoppingservice.jp "bulk shipping service‎" to buy the item yourself and send to the address JSS provides. They will charge about 500 yen per received package + shipping cost to you.

If you want a buying service the one I use is treasure-japan.com who can buy from stores or auction for you. Charge a commission based on the total item cost per store/auction.

Have used both services with no problems.

Shirow said:

I would LOVE to get hold of Some Momoclo posters, anyone know of a place to buy them? if they even sell them ...

They come up on yahoo auctions Japan. Been thinking about buying some myself.

• February 2014
    21 Reputation

Sadly i can´t read anything in that book, but the pictures alone are great enough :D

• MrGoatMrGoat

February 2014
    99 Reputation
    Digiflash said:

Sadly i can´t read anything in that book, but the pictures alone are great enough :D

:O :O :O i want this! /please

Still on sale? [EDIT] yes and a good price! :D now i just need to get round to buying it...

• AzureusAzureus

March 2014
    1470 Reputation
    My GOUNN Blu-ray and Nikkei Entertainment! 2014 March Issue arrive this morning.

I will post some scans from the magazine soon.