Momoclo's Goods Centre~
  • OM617OM617

October 2014
    176 Reputation
    Can somebody please translate the messages?

• AzureusAzureus

October 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Left: Official Pamphlet for 2014 Nissan Stadium

Right: 20+ SWEET 2014 AUTUMN Momota Kanako Cover

Top Middle: Quick Japan Vol.115
    Cover
    Spoiler:

Bottom Middle: Official Pamphlet for 2014 Kokuritsu, on the right is a picture of Kanako practice notes.

Whenever I have time, I'll provide some scans for these.

• October 2014
    144 Reputation
    Just Recently Got a couple of posters in, I also got a set of cards but don't have any photos of those right now.

image image

• November 2014
    644 Reputation
    The Momoclo 2015 Calendar from Amazon. Comes with a free picture. Wish it was Shiorin, but oh well!

• AzureusAzureus

November 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Momoiro Yobanashi Dai Ichi Ya (1) "Hakushu" & Dai Ni Ya (2) "Gento" Blu-ray Box

Spoiler:

• OM617OM617

November 2014
    176 Reputation
    I go out for 1 hour and thats when FedEx decides to come by! Now I have to wait until monday...

• December 2014
    644 Reputation
    Black hoodie and 2 Gigalight Vol. 5
    I am so set for Christmas!
    Spoiler:

• OM617OM617

December 2014
    176 Reputation
    Being in the USA, how is the best way I can get a set of giga pen lights without paying some reseller's 100% markup?

• December 2014
    644 Reputation
    Well, official ones were available for pre-order in October, and will be sold at the Christmas concert venue. They will probably make them available on the smooch goods site until they sell out later. So you might be able to buy them online in the future and use a forwarding service, or get a friend going to the concert or living in Japan in general to help you out.
    That being said, many people don't have the official giga lights and use king blades etc instead, and the programmable ones that you can set the colors seem to be quite useful.

• OM617OM617

December 2014
    176 Reputation
    Will the smooch site accept a US credit card? Anything good/bad about using the forwarding company tenso?

• December 2014
    644 Reputation
    Shouldn't be a problem using a US credit card. I've used Tenso a few times before and it worked out just fine. Maybe the shipping will be a bit pricey?

• EmceeZEmceeZ

December 2014
    264 Reputation
    I recently bought two pen lights from Smooch using my U.S. credit card and the tenso service. They took my money no problem! It did come out to about $30 for everything.

• December 2014
    3398 Reputation
    Normally the FC goods don't really impress me (up until now the Momoka happi was the only thing I purchased). But then I saw these shirts...
    Originally I wanted just the green one but I ended up buying all six...
    Excellent quality btw
    Oh, and I didn't want to spoil the fun with my face :)
    image image
    Spoiler:
    image image
    image image
    image image
    image image
    image image

Okay, got the happi, got the shirts. Now I only need matching pants...

• EmceeZEmceeZ

January 2015
    264 Reputation
    I'll be going to Japan sometime this spring but since I don't know exactly when I won't be able to commit to any concerts :(

Does anyone know if there are physical stores in Japan where I can buy official Momoclo stuff (sweaters, etc.) without having to go to an actual concert?

• January 2015
    644 Reputation
    One of the TRIO branches in Akihabara sells Momoclo goods second hand. They may or may not be used goods and marked up in price. You can also visit TV Asahi store in Tokyo station or at TV Asahi building in Roppongi for Momoclo-chan related goods.

• mavmav

January 2015
    171 Reputation
    Not sure if this goes here or not, but I recently went to Japan and picked up these 5 books.

I've posted a short blog post on what i thought of them , shouldn't spoil too much.
    A few of them are a little dated, but there doesn't seem to be much English info on them so I thought I'd share

These two probably don't need much introduction

The new Momo Chronicle book from Asahi TV....though to be honest the cover is probably the best thing out of this book
    Spoiler:

Official book for Momoclo Club, highly recommend
    Spoiler:

Unofficial book from Kazuhiro Kojima, long time reporter and interviewer of Momoclo
    Spoiler:

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation
    Momo Chronicle is surprisingly huge :O
    What is the CD bonus included with Momoclo Club book?

• January 2015
    66 Reputation
    mav said:

Official book for Momoclo Club, highly recommend

Just a shallow curiosity which re-surfaces now, since I bought this book long ago.

How do you transcribe:
    『うーぶろん・ら・ぽるとー! 』?

It should be:
    "Ouvrons la porte!"

Am I wrong?

It is just one of a long series of "door" references, dating back at least to 「入口のない出口」and still continuing today with 「夢の浮世に咲いてみな」(visuals and lyrics).

• mavmav

January 2015
    171 Reputation
    mocha21 said:

What is the CD bonus included with Momoclo Club book?

I haven't listened to it yet, but it has three parts
    1. A "Best selection" of Momoclo Club
    2. A special where they let Momoclo plan and record an episode by themselves, including pre-planning and operating equipment (It's the picture above where Momoka is dancing)
    3. The Momoclo Club talk where they gave thanks following their announcement of making it into Kōhaku Uta Gassen

How do you transcribe:
    『うーぶろん・ら・ぽるとー! 』?

It should be:
    "Ouvrons la porte!"

Am I wrong?

It is just one of a long series of "door" references, dating back at least to 「入口のない出口」and still continuing today with 「夢の浮世に咲いてみな」(visuals and lyrics).

Wow, I think you are right!

I honestly thought it meant "open report" or something like that, but yours (open the door) makes much more sense!
    (though to be picky about doors....maybe Neo Stargate would be the first?)

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation
    sounds cool, gonna put Momoclo Club book on my to-buy list
    I'm looking forward for the further review on your blog
    edit: just realized it's already there lol