Momoclo's Goods Centre~
  • January 2015
    144 Reputation
    Got Momoiro's new single in today.

MomoClo Version

• EmceeZEmceeZ

January 2015
    264 Reputation
    ^^It looks beautiful! Mine won't come for another week or so :-(( CDJapan just shipped it

• AzureusAzureus

January 2015
    1470 Reputation
    Yeah just got mine today too. The art work looks great on it.

Spoiler:

• January 2015
    131 Reputation
    Mine's coming tomorrow. Hyped.

• honkey5honkey5

January 2015
    304 Reputation
    Mine wont come til next week also. But im OK with that, as long as doesnt get lost in the mail like my copy of Momoiro Punch

• January 2015
    144 Reputation
    Momoclo always has the coolest looking CDs/DVDs. I almost want to get this just for that music video disc with the wave on it. :x

• honkey5honkey5

February 2015
    304 Reputation
    Going slightly off topic, anyone remembers the set lists from last year Natsu no bakasagawi? I'll be able to afford a blu-ray but I'm not sure if getting the Never ending adventure or Natsu no baka

• February 2015
    131 Reputation
    The parkas are on sale again. My order's not going through, but just a PSA.

• February 2015
    644 Reputation
    I would recommend Never Ending Adventure because they sing alot of their older songs. Natsu Bakasawagi 2014 Toujinsai is good if you want to see them performing Moon Pride and Gekkou. Day 2 was kinda rough because of the rain though.

• February 2015
    644 Reputation
    Here are the Maku ga Agaru 7-11 goods. Postcard, towel, special movie ticket.
    The back of the postcard has a QR code for a special video that's about 5 minutes long.

• AzureusAzureus

February 2015
    1470 Reputation
    Finally got my stuff today though its suppose to come 2 days ago because of weather.

[Nikkei Entertainment! March 2015 Issue] [Quick Japan vol.118] [Go!Go!Guitar March 2015 Issue]
    [Bessatsu FLIX Vol.2 March 2015 Issue] [Blu-ray Momoclo Natsu no Baka Sawagi 2014 Nissan Studium Taikai Tojinsai] [Kinema Junpo Early March 2015 Issue]

Blu-ray Momoclo Natsu no Baka Sawagi 2014 Nissan Studium Taikai Tojinsai

Booklet

Scans for these books will come soon.

• February 2015
    144 Reputation
    The Bluray Set looks awesome, cant wait to get mine. I won't be getting mine until the new single ships since I bundled the single and this together in one order. The wait is so hard but it will be well worth it! :D

• sskssk

February 2015
    16 Reputation
    ^ I just ordered the blu-ray box too, though the shipment will probably take a few weeks (at least it's free). The single(s) I won't be getting until the DBZ one is released (if I have the money and interest to buy that, Seishunfu and Moon Pride together :-/)

• February 2015
    131 Reputation
    ssk said:

^ I just ordered the blu-ray box too, though the shipment will probably take a few weeks (at least it's free). The single(s) I won't be getting until the DBZ one is released (if I have the money and interest to buy that, Seishunfu and Moon Pride together :-/)

I should wait to buy singles at once to save on shipping. But I can't wait...

• sskssk

February 2015
    16 Reputation

Understandable, I pull it off mainly because I'm not that interested in those singles... :(

• March 2015
    38 Reputation
    Anybody in the USA interested in these? I've had a bit of a financial setback and have to sell off a few things, including a couple of Momoclo DVDs.

Momoiro Christmas 2011
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/221701400752?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Momoiro Christmas 2013
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/221701401461?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

• March 2015
    904 Reputation
    so close... so cheap.... yet I must save money... TTATT

• March 2015
    50 Reputation
    I might take up one of those :} Though I did just get the new Blu-ray Momoclo Natsu no Baka Sawagi 2014 Nissan Studium Taikai Tojinsai

• honkey5honkey5

March 2015
    304 Reputation
    eiennoyorikobi said:

Understandable, I pull it off mainly because I'm not that interested in those singles...

Seishunfu deserves a second listen. And i think its worth if only for LINK LINK.

The DBZ song doesnt sound bad from what i heard on the trailer, so im hyped for that one

• March 2015
    1238 Reputation
    Wasn't sure which thread to post this in, but anyways...

Amazon JP just sent me an e-mail saying that my pre-ordered Momoclo Chan 17-21 Blu-rays are delayed because the release date has change to May 29th as opposed to the original date April 8th. :(

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B00SH42ZZ4