Random Talk
  • Paco

January 2016
    331 Reputation
    A new Bellring MV. Can't wait for the new album!!!

• Paco

January 2016
    331 Reputation
    And another one:

• InvaderInvader

January 2016
    1737 Reputation
    BELLRING are so good. I wasn't sold on them at first but after properly listening to their albums I understood how brilliant they are. They also know how to deliver great PVs.

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2293 Reputation
    BELLRING are really brilliant, yeah, no doubt. both albums were great and new will be too

• ebizoriebizori

February 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Kobushi Factory with new song from Hyadain "Chotto Gutchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin" (live). I like how they do it. They have many strong singers.

https://vk.com/kobushi_tsubaki?z=video-92914081_171704178/699453cc832163783b

• February 2016
    487 Reputation
    ^^^KYAAAAAAAA!!~~~~ KOBUSHIIIIII!!!!! As you can tell I love Kobushi factory!!!! I love that song! AYAPAN (Hirose Ayaka) FTW! Very happy to see rising H!P groups, I like Kobushi but what about Tsubaki!? We don't even know because, well no MVs yet...
    MV here :D

• InvaderInvader

February 2016
    1737 Reputation
    Does anyone know anything about Niji no Conquistador? I just watched their mv's yesterday and read they have songs by Hyadain and their choreographer is the same as PASSPO. Their last video and song are amazing:

They do remind me to PASSPO and a bit of Dempagumi depending on the song.
    [The beginning is hilarious]

Speaking of PASSPO:

• February 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Most of their singles and albums are still being seeded on HO

• February 2016
    487 Reputation
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=helloapp&CODE=article&topic=2543
    RihoRiho and now Zukki.... At least we still have 10th gen and half of 9th. 11th and 12th are safe!

• February 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Can't say that I have followed MM closely in years but Zukki is a great character with a wonderful sense of humor
    Like Maachan she would have fit well into the Stardust scheme :)

• February 2016
    38 Reputation
    And here I go again. Last Friday I checked out the recent Bellring Shoujo Heart videos, which I liked very much; and on a whim clicked on a You'll Melt More! vid. I have previously paid no attention to this unit, but now I am utterly besotted. I spent the weekend downloading everything I could find, and I've already decided that, cute and lively as Ano is, the dark Kechon is my favorite member.

• February 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Okay, any take on who the idol in question is? :)

A former female pop star, who was sued by her talent agency for dating a fan, won a legal battle this week after a court ruled that the suit threatened her "freedom to pursue happiness".

http://www.thesundaily.my/news/1670312

• February 2016
    372 Reputation

A former female pop star, who was sued by her talent agency for dating a fan, won a legal battle this week after a court ruled that the suit threatened her "freedom to pursue happiness".

No idea, but I don't think that Court decision challenges the "dating ban" policy AKB and H!P idols are subject to. Suing employees, in an attempt to force them to return past earnings, is pretty much unwinnable (for good reason...it's the employer's responsibility to make sure the employees are doing their job...you can't just let them keep working, for months and years, and then sue to get their paycheck back because they didn't really do their job properly...that would be silly).

But that doesn't mean companies can't terminate and idol's contact over violations of the dating clause. It just means that she gets to keep what she earned before she was fired.

And it seems like the right way to go. As an employer, do your job and make sure your employees do their jobs, and, as an employee, if you don't like what the job is, don't sign up for it.

P.S. all this of course applies to adults...with minors, things get much, much more complicated, and there really shouldn't be any kind of dating clause in their contracts.

• February 2016
    487 Reputation

I can totally see this idol being from AKB groups and H!P...
    Though I didn't see anyone missing in H!P the past few days....
    Probably from AKB and it's counterparts... I will definitely take some research time into H!P events and such, just look at footage and check many blogs.

• February 2016
    3398 Reputation
    The lawsuit took place in 2014, so the affair wasn't recent.
    And it doesn't necessarily have to be HP or AKB given the fact that there are hundreds of idol groups

• February 2016
    487 Reputation
    I was bonked out of the site for 2 days... That was the worst 2 days of my life lol. Hope that doesn't happen again... Did this happen to anyone else?

• February 2016
    1238 Reputation
    Yeah.

I thought about private messaging eyeless on hello-online about it, but decided to just wait it out.
    Is there a Twitter account or something to check to see what's going on with this forum if something like this ever happens again?

• ferizuferizu

February 2016
    52 Reputation

Yeah.

I thought about private messaging eyeless on hello-online about it, but decided to just wait it out.

The same thing i planned to do...but i think btter if i wait :)

• eyelesseyeless

February 2016
    2256 Reputation
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The hosting company moved the server but I realize it late that the database is not migrated properly. I sent a support ticket and they solved it right away.

• honkey5honkey5

February 2016
    304 Reputation
    ebizori said:

BELLRING are really brilliant, yeah, no doubt. both albums were great and new will be too

BELLRING is the group i follow no matter who comes and goes because their music is great. Too bad the albums are impossible to find - The new goes for sale tomorrow and already is impossible to purchase on Amazon. I have found sellers for Bedhead asking up to 20,000 yen for a copy.

Is not like they still are this mega obscure group only people living in Tokyo know about, thats the intriguing part..