Random Talk
  • InvaderInvader

July 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Paco said:

It is time that someone writes a "History of idol music"! ;-)

EDIT: If someone haven't seen it:

I just came here to post that. The girls are awesome, they have the right attitude for this kind of group. Also the guy is living it, that headbanging. It's weird how well it all fits together :))

• Paco

July 2015
    331 Reputation
    Does anyone now something about this group? It seems to be the same composer (and/or producer) as LadyBaby:

I really like it,

• InvaderInvader

July 2015
    1737 Reputation
    ^ That group was made for me, their videos are so insane :))

I was checking that Youtube Channel and it seems all roads lead to BiS, they have this recording from the crowd:

As for the group, what's the name? DPG? also found this video of them (some of them?) doing a collaboration with Nemu from Dempagumi.inc. I loved the song.

• Paco

July 2015
    331 Reputation
    The second song I posted sounds a little bit like Dempagumi, I think . Maybe he (?) wrote something for them?
    I am not sure about the name. I am not sure about anything with this band. On the website I couldn't find a discography but something called "artists" - and a list of great groups like BiS, Bellring and so on.
    That's why I am asking. I am totally clueless. ;-)
    I am only sure that I like it - whatever it is. ;-)

• eyelesseyeless

July 2015
    2256 Reputation
    I know the band who did collaboration with nemu are called SILLYTHING. Not sure if they're the same with the band Paco posted, but some of them are same person

• InvaderInvader

July 2015
    1737 Reputation
    From the dates I'm seeing it looks like SILLYTHING was around 2012-2013 and the other videos are more recent. Maybe they broke up and some of them (or just the guy, he's the only one I can recognize) started the new one with more members.

• July 2015
    262 Reputation
    I was having a hard time trying to find details on that group, but it kind of looks like they have some kind of official connection to the Aomori Rock Festival, almost like they're the mascots/MCs for the whole thing?

wiki page

the one main guy might actually be the organizer of the festival?

• Paco

July 2015
    331 Reputation
    Damn, I have to shut up that LADYBABY isn't like BABYMETAL. Even the guy who had the idea first said: “I really want to do this thing with you. I’ve got these two girls, and I want to put you in a [music] group with them. It’ll be like Babymetal except you’ll be in it. And it’ll be awesome!” ( http://www.forbes.com/sites/laurenorsini/2015/07/08/a-qa-with-ladybeard-japans-premiere-crossdressing-pro-wrestler-metal-vocalist/)

;-)
    The vid is now far beyond 2 Million views.

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    she's crazy!
    first time I've ever seen a fan/performer get this close & personal during a live (in Japan of course)
    impatient? skip to 2:20

• Paco

July 2015
    331 Reputation
    ^I love Seiko Oomori!
    But I need more Oyasumi Hologram at the moment ...

EDIT: Seems that they listened to my wish, haha. A new track on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/oysmhologram-1/tw9enupmwjjd

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    First time I hear about Oyasumi Hologram. I've been trying to discover new artists so I'll definitely check their songs out.

• Paco

July 2015
    331 Reputation
    At the moment there are a lot of underground idols that are quite interesting in my opinion.
    Besides of Oyasumi Hologram, I love 3776, of course Bellring Shoujo Heart, the albums by Especia (Primera), Koto, Koutei Camera Girl are great; and for people who like it a little bit more on the noise side: Psybou Kanojo.
    And of course Deathrabbits and Ladybaby. ;-)

And a lot more ...

• eyelesseyeless

July 2015
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Have you listened to BiSH and POP? I really like BiSH

• Paco

July 2015
    331 Reputation
    ^until now I only listened to one song by BiSH. I have to listen to more. POP? I think I don't know them.

• eyelesseyeless

July 2015
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    POP used to be Pla2Me, after Mari left the group, they added 4 members and renamed the group to Period of Pla2Me

POP's full album is in soundcloud
    https://www.soundcloud.com/periodofplastc2mercy

And you SHOULD listen to BiSH's album :)
    https://www.soundcloud.com/bishidol

• Paco

July 2015
    331 Reputation
    ^thanks. Will do when I am back home (on sunday)...

It would be time for something new by Ten Tenko, too. ;-)

• ebizoriebizori

July 2015
    2293 Reputation
    I think this two teams are interesting too

and of cause - BISH, yeah

• Paco

July 2015
    331 Reputation
    I am sooooo in love with Bellring ... ;-)

• August 2015
    163 Reputation
    Who here has taken or plans on taking the JLPT test?

If you've already taken the exam what are some tips you'd give to a first time JLPT test taker.

• Paco

August 2015
    331 Reputation
    Yay! New song.

With cameos: Ladybaby / Bellring ...
    I prefer the older songs. But it is fun. ;-)