Random Talk
  • InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation

Paco said:

Finally the Seiko Oomori song with Ano. And it is unbelievable great! (Haha, I totally love it, can't wait for the full version!)

I don't mean to spoil the fun, but I don't like that. It's boring.
    Invader said:

I've been Ignoring Tentenko for the longest time but that was amazing. Crazy video but that's the kind of stuff I love.

Thanks for all your recommendations.

I don't really like that song. It's just another hipster, let's be weird for the sake of being weird type song.

And I'm completely ok with that, more Tentenko for the rest of us
    :D . Music can be enjoyed without other people validating what you like. I love some things that are a mess, forever had, forever will.

I encourage you, and everybody to share with us the music you like, because I love giving everything at least a chance.

• September 2016
    372 Reputation
    Invader said:

And I'm completely ok with that.

You really shouldn't be. I was being an asshole. What I said doesn't even make sense, there's no substance to it, it's just negativity for the sake of negativity. That's not something anyone should be OK with, while trying to enjoy themselves.

Hopefully, a mod gets rid of it...because, otherwise, people's fun IS spoiled. There is no way a fan can just ignore the assholery and keep having fun as if it isn't there. That's not how fun works.

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation
    If I let negativity on the internet prevent me from enjoying things I would be doomed. Youtube comment sections, general forums.. are all filled with people saying they don't like what I like, that what they like it's better and so on. Who cares?! Just filter those kinds of comments and love whatever you love.

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Hey, arguments can be fun too. At least this forum is filled with human beings
    Even I (yes me) can be an idiot. But I'll never admit to it :)

• Paco

September 2016
    331 Reputation
    long time no Bellring post. So, what is it like being a fan and to have birthday.

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation
    Paco said:

long time no Bellring post. So, what is it like being a fan and to have birthday.

Yeeeeeah, I always said that I want Bellheart to play at my funeral but after seeing this I think I'll change it to my birthday instead :)) They played two of my favorite songs so I would be happy enough to die.

• Paco

September 2016
    331 Reputation
    2 vids/songs I am not sure how much I like them.

It is simple but it makes fun ...

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation
    The New BiS had their first performance as a group:

I'm still warming up to them, I can't sake this feeling that Pour Lui needed money... so it makes it kinda sad.

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Well at least except for PL no one can sing. That's a start :)

• Paco

September 2016
    331 Reputation
    Beautiful new MV/song by Hajimetal with Rie Kaneko again:

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation
    BiSH released the PV for "Orchestra". Beautiful PV, they really stepped it up. It's not my favorite song from the new album but still a great song.

Spoiler:
    Aina conducting the Orchestra reminded me of Ebichu's Haitateki!

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    yeah, they has made so great album. cooler than ebichu and babymetal)))

with albums of Oyasumi Hologram, Haupt Harmonie and Shoujo Kakka no International it's my favorite idol release of this year

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Stereo Tokyo has beatiful album too - https://aidoru-online.org/torrents-details.php?id=95028

• honkey5honkey5

September 2016
    304 Reputation

Invader said:

I can't sake this feeling that Pour Lui needed money... so it makes it kinda sad.

Filthy Lucre aint nothing new

P.S. I anyone takes offense for this comment they really need to stop, go to bed and keep away of the internet until they are at least 12

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

P.S. I anyone takes offense for this comment they really need to stop, go to bed and keep away of the internet until they are at least 12

Wise comment coming from a.... what, 11-year old? :)
    I suggest you leave it up to the members here how to react without being insulting and defensive beforehand
    (oh, and having read your other post right now in the Hawaii thread you really should need to stop, go to bed and keep away of the internet until your lousy mood has passed. We don't need that here)

As I said before I wouldn't be too thrilled if that was the reason for the resurrection of the group.
    But it's not as if she has sold her grandma's soul.
    So shameful would not the right category here. Regretful would suit it better
    But the jury is still out anyway

• honkey5honkey5

September 2016
    304 Reputation

honkey5 said:

Wise comment coming from a.... what, 11-year old?
    I suggest you leave it up to the members here how to react without being insulting and defensive beforehand :)

(Facepalm)

You need to listen to the Sex Pistols more often...

And yeah, i took a premptive strike just in case people didnt catch the reference, which, in your case, it went flyin up yer radar

Guess im too old for this board anyway

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    And you need to listen to your soul :)

• honkey5honkey5

September 2016
    304 Reputation
    *preemptive*

shucks

• honkey5honkey5

September 2016
    304 Reputation

And you need to listen to your soul :)

I do it all the time, but i dont care what it says.

(oh, and having read your other post right now in the Hawaii thread you really should need to stop, go to bed and keep away of the internet until your lousy mood has passed. We don't need that here)

Touche.

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation

Oh btw I'm 57, I have two Sex Pistols vinyls bought back in the Seventies.
    And no I didn't get the reference and I doubt anyone else here did
    Being less cryptic in a forum like this might help