Random Talk
  • honkey5honkey5

September 2016
    304 Reputation
    "....Filthy Lucre aint nothing new, but we all get cash form chaos" is from The Great Rock n Roll Swindle.

Which i think, its apropiate in this case.

No "We realized people loved BiS so much so we returned"

That's BS. And Pour Lui is not a BS person

Her reasons to resurrect BiS may be rooted on her own issues with the way BiS ended, or maybe she got jealous or the sucess BiSH is getting.

Or maybe, plainly, she needs the money. Who knows?

Tht's OK. As you said, is not like she shot her mom on the back.

Peace

Btw, i stand by my comments on the Hawaii thread, although i concede i could have been more diplommatic.

Dont expect me to take kindly any comments implying Kanako was being mean at A.X. audiences

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Thanks. That was a sound and agreeable post that I can't argue with at all :)

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation
    I got scared when I saw so many new comments on the random thread :))

Pour Lui doing things for money is Ok with me, what makes me sad is thinking she's only doing it because she has to and is miserable doing it.

I expect something amazing from BiS specially with how much I love the new BiSH album.

• Paco

September 2016
    331 Reputation
    A very long time since I had really fun with a H!P song. (Well, there were a few I liked ...)
    But this is cute and cool:

• September 2016
    113 Reputation
    I know a few of you guys are from Indonesia... and a few of you are metalheads. So I thought I'd share this:

The Indonesian Brutal Death Metal scene is kinda booming right now.
    6 bands from Indonesia have been signed to NSE Records and a bunch of bands that are signed locally are gaining a large international following.
    They've crafted their own sound, similar to the way you can tell when a band is from Florida or New York, and I reaaaally love this shit :)
    My favourites are Hypochondriac, Guttural Disease and Reviled. I definitely hope to some day go to Indonesia and join these dudes in the pits!

• Paco

September 2016
    331 Reputation
    Chiyano Ide (3776) and her producer as guests in the new MV/song by Ikko Shibayama:

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Kouteka (Koutei Camera Girl Zwei ) will stop its activity in January 2017

Tokyo TERROR was my favorite song

https://vk.com/video-101188014_171505578?list=93f7337e22b29315a7

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Kouteka (Koutei Camera Girl Zwei ) will stop its activity in January 2017

Tokyo TERROR was my favorite song

https://vk.com/video-101188014_171505578?list=93f7337e22b29315a7

Wait, what's the difference between Koutei Camera Girl and Koutei Camera Girl Zwei? I know I listen to the first one's album. I'll have to listen to the "Zwei" one too. (I'm confused because they're listed as different groups on JPS)

Sad to see groups who are doing weird and interesting stuff disband.

• ebizoriebizori

September 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Kouteka2 = Kouteka without pataco & pataco and ramy t talata who was transferred to the new group Utegya (Koutei Camera Gal)

it's second of my favorite group who stops their activity this year (Shoujo Kakka No International announced it this summer)

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Can anyone please tell me why Manatsu and Denchan were that emotional after babyraids' appearance on the second day of @JAM x natalie

What did she say at appx. 20:25 ?

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    It seems to have been an incident during "Yoake Brand new Days"
    http://ameblo.jp/babyraids/entry-12203618123.html

サイリウム投げ (Psyllium throw)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyllium
    So some "fan" threw what? And in what way is that dangerous?

• September 2016
    472 Reputation
    The stuff being thrown is in reference to this stuff: (video taken from TIF)

https://twitter.com/cerebrodelsol/status/762245752009613313

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Thanks. So what exactly is that? Looks like pyrotechnics of some sort?

• September 2016
    449 Reputation
    Penlights.

サイリウム usually comes up in most online dictionaries as Psyllium. This is not accurate in the case of idols, although it is a very common mistake. It actually refers to cyalume, the principal chemical found in many glowsticks, and this has been adopted as the go-to word for general tubular, colored lights, including penlights.

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Ah okay I was already wondering why throwing seeds would be dangerous
    Question now is whether these were thrown at the stage (which I doubt and haven't seen) or whether the girls were phased because of the action in the audience
    Stupid either way. I love that the crowd really gets going especially during "Yoake" but football hooliganism is certainly not wanted

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation
    Yurumerumo! has released an interactive PV in which you choose the path to take and get different endings. I've played it an indecent amount of times and I don't think I've reached all the endings yet. They made one version in english so there's no excuse: play it!

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    I was a bit afraid that the follow-up to Maneki Kecak's magnificent "Kimi Wazurai" would be a letdown. But I love the new single just as much :-)
    Intriguing and beautifully done PV as well
    Needless to say I have ordered all editions to be released mid October

• ebizoriebizori

October 2016
    2293 Reputation
    members of SIS are new members of Gang Parade now (Gang Parade = ex-POP)

May be for one live. It's so many trolling from Watanabe

• ebizoriebizori

October 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Bad news: Bellring Girls Heart have stoped their activity

• October 2016
    3398 Reputation
    I heard they were looking for new members
    Can't find anything about a hiatus.
    Nothing on their website nor the twitter accounts
    Last post there 3 hours ago. Looks absolutely normal
    Where did you read this?