Random Talk
  • July 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Hmmmmm.....
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/193796

If I understand correctly none of the original members are returning
    (except for Pour Lui it seems)
    So this seems to be more her cashing in on the group's name...

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation

If I understand correctly none of the original members are returning
    (except for Pour Lui it seems)
    So this seems to be more her cashing in on the group's name...

looking for members, "until 28 years, including former idols, including the former Bis" ))

• InvaderInvader

July 2016
    1737 Reputation
    I hope something great comes from this. My favorite BiS member are on BILLIE IDLE So I at least have that.

I'm curious of what it's going to be like, without much information I can see different outcomes:

A - If it's just Pour Lui and some random girls signing old BiS songs it's going to feel like LUI FRONTIC has failed and Pour Lui needs the money.

B - If it's Pour Lui and some random girls singing just new songs it will feel like they're just using BiS name but as long as they're delivering great material I won't mind.

C- Actual BiS reunion (doubt it)

Sometimes the thing I like less about BiSH is how they need to be conected to BiS, but I understand they need it to create buzz and then hook people by themselves.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2016
    304 Reputation
    Isnt too early for Pour Lui to turn BiS on an act ala Axl Rose's revamped version of the Guns N Roses where nobody cares for the new members.

And then the exmembers get together to make their own version minus the lead singer and we end up with 2 groups claiming to be the real deal until they inevitable "Hell freezes over" reunion tour despite everybody hating each other "but we did it for the fans"

Ok, now im just being cynical

• vimoralvimoral

July 2016
    1423 Reputation
    This group has captured my attention, I like the concept, look, voices ...

• MCZMCZ

July 2016
    143 Reputation
    Its random talk right
    Does anyone know a torrent/or i can watch
    For sakura gakuin rtg 2015

• July 2016
    242 Reputation
    Invader said:

I'm curious of what [the reformed BiS] going to be like, without much information I can see different outcomes:

A - If it's just Pour Lui and some random girls signing old BiS songs it's going to feel like LUI FRONTIC has failed and Pour Lui needs the money.

B - If it's Pour Lui and some random girls singing just new songs it will feel like they're just using BiS name but as long as they're delivering great material I won't mind.

C- Actual BiS reunion (doubt it)

Sometimes the thing I like less about BiSH is how they need to be conected to BiS, but I understand they need it to create buzz and then hook people by themselves.

Fully agree. Sadly I expect an actal BiS reunion to not happen. Your second alternative is the one that I think is most likely. Frankly, I think they actually shouldn't reform BiS, since it was finished off so well with Final Dance (even though the final lyrics said 'I'll return here one day'). It truly was the crescendo to a memorable group.

I just hope the new BiS won't be the same as BiSH, which felt like and really was a BiS copy, only IMO less good. The auditions are starting next week, so I'll definitely keep an eye on it.

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    I think BISH isn't alike BIS, much more calm and less shocking project. They are similar in a same way like Momocuro and EbiChu, different kinds of energy.

• August 2016
    113 Reputation
    I've been obsessed with this song and album since I first listened to it last month.

• Paco

August 2016
    331 Reputation
    Finally the Seiko Oomori song with Ano. And it is unbelievable great! (Haha, I totally love it, can't wait for the full version!)

• ebizoriebizori

August 2016
    2293 Reputation
    it's awesome duet)

• ebizoriebizori

August 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Jyuuyondaime toire no Hanakosan

• Paco

August 2016
    331 Reputation
    New Sora tob sakana MV (for an album song):

Sora tob sakana at TIF

And 新しい学校のリーダーズ (which are great!):

• August 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Merchandise day today
    Next to the Mirei Hoshina mug figurine and the official Momoclo toiletpaper holder I am also the proud owner of this Maneki Kecak t-shirt now :)

• Paco

September 2016
    331 Reputation
    New Tentenko masterpiece:

New amiinA:

New Avandoned:

New Risa Satosaki:

• InvaderInvader

September 2016
    1737 Reputation
    Paco said:

New Tentenko masterpiece:

I've been Ignoring Tentenko for the longest time but that was amazing. Crazy video but that's the kind of stuff I love.

Thanks for all your recommendations.

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    It may have helped that she didn't do EVERYTHING herself this time. Lol
    Though despite a lof of hit-and-miss I've been enjoying much of her stuff

• Paco

September 2016
    331 Reputation
    ^from her experimental stuff I loved everyting since AKA TO KURO - and a lot of the stuff before that.
    This single is a really, really great one (like GOOD GIRL was).

• September 2016
    372 Reputation
    [edit] mods, please delete this.

• September 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Are you through being childish now?