Renichan's Talk
  • April 2017
    506 Reputation
    Does anyone happen to have a translation of Marugoto Reni Chan?

• dmkdmk

May 2017
    104 Reputation
    So I moved to Japan in December and it all started with getting into Momokuro years ago. I was walking in the street today, my Japanese housemate pointed to the person in front of us and said "Reni-chan". I replied "Reni-chan?" and the girl in front of me turned around. Guess who it was!

I was shaking for like an hour after lol

• May 2017
    4653 Reputation
    Those are great pics. Congrats :)

• May 2017
    925 Reputation
    WHAT?! WAIT WHAT?! O0O;;;

Okay, okay. I need some details. Yokohama, shibuya, any city? What time? What did she say? Did you manage to say things back? HOW WAS SUCH A THING ACCOMPLISHED?!

• dmkdmk

June 2017
    104 Reputation
    Haha it was in Yokohama, down the road from where I live. I was kind of in shock that it was her so I forgot all my Japanese and all I could say was OMG OMG OMG lol. She shook my hands twice and was super nice - she's exactly how she is on Momokuro-chan or on DVDs which I am really happy about, full of happiness and energy.

Turns out I know her mum, she works at a place where I often go and we have talked a little. I saw her mum again today and she recognised me, and asked how the pics turned out. I of course told her that Momokuro is the reason I came to Japan and the photos made my entire trip :-))

• ebizoriebizori

June 2017
    2806 Reputation

• dmkdmk

June 2017
    104 Reputation
    Lmfao everyone near Reni-chan when I met her had the same "OMFG" expression that the folks in that video had, including myself

It must be a daily thing for her to see all the "OMFG" expressions when they see her :-))

• June 2017
    925 Reputation
    Oh man... That's just incredible...

This makes me want to meet her again... But that will be a long time from now...

• June 2017
    79 Reputation
    dmk said:

Haha it was in Yokohama, down the road from where I live. I was kind of in shock that it was her so I forgot all my Japanese and all I could say was OMG OMG OMG lol. She shook my hands twice and was super nice - she's exactly how she is on Momokuro-chan or on DVDs which I am really happy about, full of happiness and energy.

Turns out I know her mum, she works at a place where I often go and we have talked a little. I saw her mum again today and she recognised me, and asked how the pics turned out. I of course told her that Momokuro is the reason I came to Japan and the photos made my entire trip :-))

How did you discover that she was Reni's mom, and how did she know about the pictures?

• dmkdmk

June 2017
    104 Reputation
    A few months ago I was talking to one of my Japanese housemates and brought up that I love Momokuro, he said that Reni-chan's mum works across the street from us and I was like "omg no way", so whenever I went to the place in question, I would wonder which one was Takagi-san.

When we ran into Reni-chan and took the photos, she was with her mum and that's how my housemate recognised it was Reni-chan in the first place, so Reni-chan's mum was there but out of frame in the photos.

• June 2017
    925 Reputation
    That's amazing OoO
    But wow... Being so close...

• June 2017
    5759 Reputation
    Happy Birthday Reni

• June 2017
    91 Reputation
    Happy "Version-up" Day!

(According to the 2017 Himekuri Calendar).

• MM305

June 2017
    643 Reputation
    Indeed, Happy Birthday to the Electric Shock Girl!

• vimoralvimoral

July 2017
    3147 Reputation
    Takagi Reni will release a solo song on the July 9 Event at Okinawa Nakijin Jo Ato
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/239615

• July 2017
    4653 Reputation

• June 2018
    91 Reputation
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    HAPPY Re:BIRTHDAY
    (Although a month has passed, to all MCZ)

• vimoralvimoral

March 2019
    3147 Reputation
    October 24-26

Nagano to Takashiro vol. 3
    Venue: Tokyo

• June 2019
    91 Reputation
    Happy Birthday!

Torre degli Sciri in Perugia, Italy.
    (It's not the Skytree, but still...)

• March 12