Kouhaku Uta Gassen
  • December 2014
    91 Reputation
    Emotional and involving because of Momoka, but less imaginative than the previous appearances.

• December 2014
    93 Reputation
    next year I want them with Kiss on stage xD

• December 2014
    262 Reputation

Emotional and involving because of Momoka, but less imaginative than the previous appearances.

the whole show so far has been pretty rough to watch. even the acts I like are fairly underwhelming. the Golden Bomber dude getting his head shaved is pretty much the only really wacky thing that's happened.

also I thought the world had escaped from Frozen fandom by now but I guess not!

Ringo's up next though. Save us!

• InvaderInvader

December 2014
    1774 Reputation
    Yeah the show has been less visually impresive than last year (and last year wasn't even THAT good). I'll watch Shiina Ringo and then I'm out.

• December 2014
    262 Reputation
    Invader said:

Yeah the show has been less visually impresive than last year (and last year wasn't even THAT good). I'll watch Shiina Ringo and then I'm out.

well it was one of the best performances of the show so far, so it's not a bad stopping point :P

• December 2014
    5759 Reputation
    Ninagawa Mika
    She is Japanese photographer and film director.
    Spoiler:

• December 2014
    91 Reputation

the whole show so far has been pretty rough to watch. even the acts I like are fairly underwhelming.

At the very least, we were not plagued by (last year's) Ayase-san multiple gaffes, and there were perhaps a bit less nationalistic overtones (_Perhaps_).

• eyelesseyeless

December 2014
    2265 Reputation
    lq version

• December 2014
    262 Reputation
    Okay, so I'm not crazy, I THOUGHT it said "Dear My Fellow" but it disappeared before I had a chance to confirm.

• December 2014
    5759 Reputation
    ももいろクローバーZ 「My Dear Fellow with Mononofu JAPAN」 2014-12-31 第65回NHK紅白_muxout

• December 2014
    84 Reputation
    Well, the performance was energetic as always, but did the vocals... Wasn't Kanako clearly out of tune in her solo part? And Aarin before that? It's not that big deal for idols, though. Anyway, Momoclo was treated like regulars on Kouhaku this year, so hopefully we'll see them there every year from now on.
    By the way, earlier today, I mean yesterday already, I saw on NHK the very end of some sketch featuring all members. Does anyone know what it was all about? Seemed quite fun.

P.S. Happy New Year everyone!

• December 2014
    4653 Reputation
    kaminari said:

By the way, earlier today, I mean yesterday already, I saw on NHK the very end of some sketch featuring all members. Does anyone know what it was all about? Seemed quite fun.

http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/14464#Comment_14464

Happy New Year to you too :)

• eyelesseyeless

December 2014
    2265 Reputation
    Anyone have a backup of Kouhaku performance?

• December 2014
    5759 Reputation
    第65回NHK紅白歌合戦 1/5
    Spoiler:

第65回NHK紅白歌合戦 2/5
    Spoiler:

第65回NHK紅白歌合戦 3/5
    Spoiler:

第65回NHK紅白歌合戦 4/5
    Spoiler:

第65回NHK紅白歌合戦 5/
    Spoiler:

• January 2015
    4653 Reputation
    I'm sure a better res of their performance will turn up.
    I'm waiting til I'm back home next week for a day so that I can grab the ts from jpopsuki and make a proper rip.
    So that will come for sure

• all9all9

January 2015
    467 Reputation

• AzureusAzureus

January 2015
    1484 Reputation