General Discussion
  • all9all9

July 2015
    371 Reputation
    asan said:

momomofu said:

STARDUST CHANNEL

I won't even check cause I'm sure it doesn't accept foreign cards and is IP locked.

You're wrong LOL
    They didn't block overseas both credit card & IP :)>-
    I can access easily and the stream is so smooth.

• asan

July 2015
    462 Reputation
    all9 said:

You're wrong

That's great :D

• July 2015
    469 Reputation
    Yay!

Edit: This just popped up on Twitter (my apologies if it's been posted before) -- Video of the 2014 Famien on Gyao (requires Japanese VPN or proxy outside of Japan, but it works)
    http://gyao.yahoo.co.jp/music-live/player/ebichu

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    It hasn't been posted here before but Gyao streamed Famien 2013 two days ago. If they streamed Famien 2014 today I wonder what they'll stream next.

off topic but does anyone know what happened to Natsu after she left Ebichu? I know Hirono is acting and Mizuki got a role in 若草物語 which is coming out soon. Did Natsu leave Japan to study abroad?

• July 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Kashiwagi Hinata [nico] Noushou Sakuretsu Girl

http://natalie.mu/eiga/news/153757
    Spoiler:

• July 2015
    469 Reputation

off topic but does anyone know what happened to Natsu after she left Ebichu? I know Hirono is acting and Mizuki got a role in 若草物語 which is coming out soon. Did Natsu leave Japan to study abroad?

More or less on that same off-topic, I got into Ebichu around the time of Butterfly Effect, and when I watched the older PVs, DVDs, and video clips, I tried to not get attached to the girls who had left, because it just seemed too sad. But I watched Defstar Wars EBISODE1 the other day, and Hirano just grabbed my heart -- I think it was that sad, sweet, hopeful smile. And I find that I do care about all of the girls who left. I'd like to know if they're doing well, and if any of them aren't, maybe send them a word or two of encouragement.
    Would it make sense to have a thread for keeping up on former members? I'd kind of like to see one, if it seems like a good idea.

• InvaderInvader

July 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I don't know if the ex-members are doing enough stuff to keep a thread of their own alive. At least I would't mind talking about them here, To me: once Ebichu, always Ebichu.

What's Hirono really doing right now? Because I saw Mizuki got casted on something but I completely lost track of Hirono after she released a calendar.

• July 2015
    262 Reputation
    Hirono is still active under Stardust but I'm not sure she's done anything really since the calendar. Mizuki is doing stage plays as mentioned, and Natsu is m.i.a. as far as I can tell.

• July 2015
    163 Reputation

I got into Ebichu around the time of Butterfly Effect, and when I watched the older PVs, DVDs, and video clips, I tried to not get attached to the girls who had left, because it just seemed too sad.

I got into Ebichu shortly after their 2013 Kishidan Banpaku performance. I got attached to Hirono and was so sad when she left. I'm not going to lie, watching them perform 'Dear Dear Dear' @ Budokan made me cry. Hirono will always be #1 in my book.
    Spoiler:

• July 2015
    5201 Reputation
    めざましテレビ 2015 07 14

• July 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Hinata blog
    http://ameblo.jp/shirituebichu/entry-12050878502.html
    I ate dinner together with them.
    Momoka chan treated us to "Shabu-Shabu".
    We took a photo booth picture and played Crane Game.
    I'm looking forward to GF.
    Momoka chan, Chiyu chan, Thank you.

• July 2015
    163 Reputation

imageimage

• July 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Happy Birthday! Rinanan!

• InvaderInvader

July 2015
    1737 Reputation
    So many birthdays, I can't keep up. Happy Birthday Rinanan!

• ebizoriebizori

July 2015
    2293 Reputation
    Tamako-chan to Kokkubo (Hirota Aika Movie) on H!O http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=89004

• July 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Ebichu [Event] JOIN ALIVE
    Setlist
    ebiture
    01, King of Gakugeikai no Theme
    02, Kinpachi DANCE MUSIC
    Self-introduction
    03, Natsu daze Johnny
    04, Haitateki
    05, Houkago Getabako Rock 'n' roll MX
    06, Kaimono Shiyouto Machida e

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    omg, just kill me already! :x

I really hope she let's her hair grow.

• July 2015
    163 Reputation

• July 2015
    472 Reputation
    ^^awesome haha

You order her photobook yet? ;)

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    I'm going to order it on Monday. First time I've ever used CDJapan so I hope everything goes well.