Great!!
    Are you planning to upload Everything Point 3?^^

• InvaderInvader

January 2016
    1737 Reputation
    iman775 said:

Great!!
    Are you planning to upload Everything Point 3?^^

Sure, I was going to check if it was already uploaded somewhere and upload it myself if it wasn't. Probably this weekend.

• January 2016
    469 Reputation
    Yay!!!

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Oh, please, please

• January 2016
    154 Reputation
    please from me too! :D

• January 2016
    5201 Reputation
    EbiChu will appear on "Urero".
    Airdate:Every Saturday 0:52~1:23
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/171813
    character's name
    Mayama-Yamama
    Ayaka-Tanpatsu
    Aiai-Aitan
    Mirei-Hosshan
    Rina-Mattsun
    Hinata-Omochi
    Kaho-Kaa chan
    Riko-Ritaan

• January 2016
    487 Reputation
    ^^^ For some reason, Ebichu looks really scary o.o

• January 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Tamori Club

• InvaderInvader

January 2016
    1737 Reputation
    ^ Renaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

OK, back to Ebichu. I've already uploaded Everything Point 3 ISO to JPS because I love ISO's. For those who don't have the space I'm encoding an mp4 and will upload it to H!O tomorrow.

• January 2016
    469 Reputation
    Thanks!

• January 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Invader said:

For those who don't have the space I'm encoding an mp4 and will upload it to H!O tomorrow.

Good plan :)

• InvaderInvader

January 2016
    1737 Reputation
    Everything Point 3 rip on H!O http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=95746

Also my "review":

Everything Point 3 – Starring Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku and Buffet tables.

Best Parts:
    - Riko and Kaho. To me Riko is the MVP of the whole thing, with Kaho being the next contender. Riko has grown so much, she is so comfortable, talkative and playful backstage. At the same time you can tell she might be the youngest but she’s way more mature than Kaho.
    - Fooling around before the curtain opens.
    - PLAYBACK. First they hint the performance and later on the Blu-ray we get the full song and it’s glorious.
    - Candy Rock Girl. This always ends up being a highlight, the choreo is great and the girls have such attitude during the performance that it always leaves me in awe.
    - Kaho burning her hand with soup, running and yelling like a mad woman, then cut to serious Mayama rehearsing :)) . I love the editing style of the documentary.
    - It felt like Hinata was less present but seeing her headbanging was enough.
    - Charan Po Rantan. I was scared thinking they might be left out of the Blu-ray for copyright reasons. Not only did they perform an Ebichu song but also Ebichu (Mayama and aiai singing, the rest doing a circus show) got to perform Mustafa, one of my favorites.
    - Ayaka’s Birthday Celebration. It kind of reminded me of Akari’s graduation when all the members sing to her. You can tell Rina truly loves Ayaka =)) .
    - The ending, specially the part where they showed images of the girls with their names. It made it look epic, more like a movie.

Sad Parts: (spoilers I guess)
    - Poor Kaho. On Everything Point 2 she cried a lot when she didn’t wake up on time and was late. This time she cried because they didn’t let her eat what she wanted and then she got some speech from the manager. I don’t really get what happened, first it looked like it was aiai fooling around but then Kaho started crying. Then Hinata was telling the others what happened (they were in two groups) and Kaho started crying again. Then it looked like the manager was scolding Kaho, which was kind of hilarious because it was long but Kaho kept her eyes opened with her hands through all of it. It was weird, but I guess it’s a good thing they show this kind of incidents so we know not everything is perfect.
    - Poor Rina, I don’t know if she was having a panic attack or just hurting in general but she looked like she needed a hug.
    - Poor Ayaka missed some of the shows (I think it was the flu?).
    - Poor Mirei was sick too.
    - Poor Hinata, I don’t know why she was crying, some advice from their singing coach I think.

Sorry for the long post but I love the concept of Everything Point and it has more talking points than a regular concert. I also hope it encourages people to see it, it’s hard not to appreciate what the girls do after seeing this kind of documentaries.

• January 2016
    42 Reputation
    Invader said:

Thank you, and again, Thank you

• January 2016
    154 Reputation
    Amazing! I'm downloading that can't wait to see it!

• January 2016
    116 Reputation
    Thanks!!

I'm so looking forward to this. I love Everything Point's documentary style: no commentary, no dramatic music, or interviews -- just a collection of clips. Its uniquely refreshing and more objective approach to idol behind the scenes features is really cool to me.

• January 2016
    5201 Reputation
    February 20
    Ebichu [Event] uP!!! presents MUSIC SHOWER Tutorial no Toku dane Fuku Kitaru SPECIAL LIVE Vol.2
    Venue:Toyosu PIT
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/172029

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2293 Reputation
    does anybody have a movie "Joker Game Escape" (Jokagemu Datshutsu)? I can't find it on trackers((

• January 2016
    5201 Reputation

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2293 Reputation
    thank you

• January 2016
    5201 Reputation
    Yasumoto Ayaka [TV] R no Housoku