• domdom

February 2013
    10 Reputation
    News of the day: She begin to talk in public!
    Surprised everyone when she suddenly picked up the mic on Momokuno 60 min vol. 6 yesterday
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/84976

• February 2013
    5201 Reputation
    Momoka resembles the Disney's character?
    Wreck-It Ralph
    http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/7427946/
    Wreck-It Ralph "Ralph & Vanellope Make a Deal" Clip

It seems that Disney does not know Galaxxy Hoodie.
    And Momoka is somewhat taller than she.
    /nyahaha

• yveliiyvelii

February 2013
    10 Reputation
    Hahaha, awesome ! :D

• February 2013
    904 Reputation
    ^^
    you mean a Disney character resembles Momoka. But it's just so adorable! Fanfic moment! MomoClo as Sugar Rush characters! XDDDDD

• February 2013
    5201 Reputation
    Momoka's Blog
    http://ameblo.jp/ariyasu-sd/entry-11475478740.html

あとさー
    もうすぐ公開の
    ②ディズニー映画シュガーラッシュも
    すごく観に行きたいんだよねー

これに出てくるヴァネロペってゆー女の子

なんか緑のパーカー着てて
    ポニーテールしてて
    ちょっと私に似てるとか?!(*・Θ・*)

昨日メンバーからも言われたし
    ちらほら他でもそんな話聞くし

I would like to go to see "Sugar Rush".
    There is a girl called Vanellope which appears in this anime.
    Green hoodie
    Ponytail
    Do I resemble the girl?
    I was pointed out to members about it.

• February 2013
    904 Reputation
    let's hope she dresses up as Vanellope one day! That would be too adorable~! /love

• asan

February 2013
    462 Reputation
    Just watched it. It's a Disney, so rather mushy, but very funny. I don't know about the japanese version, but the US release only has Sugar Rush playing in the middle of the end roll, when most people will have left the theatre.

As for Momoka, depending on how she sees herself she may or may not appreciate the comparison.

Spoiler:
    At the end Vanellope is revealed to be another pink princess, but says her real self is scruffy and green.

• February 2013
    5201 Reputation
    【映画】銀のエンゼル(Gin no Angel)
    Momoka appeared on this movie.
    47:57~
    http://video.fc2.com/content/20130228tUqNu4cn/

• February 2013
    79 Reputation
    from momoka's blog update today

soooooo cute!!!! /love

• asan

March 2013
    462 Reputation
    Anybody know when she wore the squid costume on the cover of the birthday goods? It's explained inside, but I can't read low-resolution kanji handwriting.

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    pics from momoka's blog today

-on her blog she thanks everyone for watching momoclo's appearances this week
    -she tells everyone(fans) to be ready for tour/album
    -she says that their trying something new by being stewardess for their cover of B.L.T
    -She says even though she tried hard she's still far from looking like an adult(i guess she's talking about her shoot for BLT lol)

A/N Sorry for the crappy translations /nyahaha

• Lak

March 2013
    122 Reputation

pics from momoka's blog today

-on her blog she thanks everyone for watching momoclo's appearances this week
    -she tells everyone(fans) to be ready for tour/album
    -she says that their trying something new by being stewardess for their cover of B.L.T
    -She says even though she tried hard she's still far from looking like an adult(i guess she's talking about her shoot for BLT lol)

A/N Sorry for the crappy translations /nyahaha

Its definitely much better than no translation and I'm sure its greatly appreciated by the non-Japanese speaking members here. Thanks

• asan

March 2013
    462 Reputation

She thinks the outfit looks a bit like it. It's unlikely that this is intentional.

Not looks but behavior. She forgot to put on stockings but luckily nobody mentioned it.

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    asan said:

She thinks the outfit looks a bit like it. It's unlikely that this is intentional.

Not looks but behavior. She forgot to put on stockings but luckily nobody mentioned it.

thanks for the correcttions ^^ my japanese isnt that great plus i had a little help from a translator lol. Much appreciated!

• March 2013
    14 Reputation
    She looks so cute in the "stewardess" outfit! I love the scarf with the skirt suit. /love

• domdom

March 2013
    10 Reputation
    I wonder how many days again she will be allowed to sing...
    I saw on the recent CD shop awards photos she still without mic...
    Any words from officials?

• March 2013
    79 Reputation
    @dom well she has a mic here:

i'm guessing they're picking and choosing where theyre allowing her to sing. The type show that they'll be performing next week will require her vocals whereas an event like the cd shop awards where they're just performing in front of fans she'll be put her on vocal rest. After all she'll need it because tour starts next week and i'm guessing she's been in the recording studio all week to record her parts on the album.

Nothing official has been stated though

• March 2013
    904 Reputation
    ^
    She's singing for real now! Yay~! Any one else happy? I am! Momoka's back and ready to sing! /love The announcement has been made! XDDD

• March 2013
    38 Reputation
    MomoPower! The return of the little giant with the big voice. /jump

• March 2013
    66 Reputation
    Of course I'm so happy, best news of the whole month!
    My dear little Momoka ♥