Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Kokuritsu Kyougijo Taikai ~NEVER ENDING ADVENTURE Yume no Mukou e~
  • InvaderInvader

March 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Azureus said:

National Stadium information in drawings. Looks confusing to me.
    http://www.momoclo.net/pub/pc/information/?id=788

Spoiler:

So it's going to be a Carnival? It's a couple of weeks later but a Brazilian Carnival theme would be so much fun. And Wani to Shampoo is perfect for that.

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    phew xD we have sound leak!

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    live viewing goods...

• asan

March 2014
    462 Reputation
    Invader said:

So it's going to be a Carnival?

That's all about the merchandise area outside the venue. Teshiro mentioned on UST that the sales people will wear costumes from all over.

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    mc goods that will be sold at the venue

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    erimea said:

Ooh~ I like the box! ...but 2000 yen? I'm making one for free! (yea, the last project in my woodshop class is a box) :x :x

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation

Ooh~ I like the box! ...but 2000 yen? I'm making one for free! (yea, the last project in my woodshop class is a box) :x :x

that box is a bit challenging compared to your tool box but nothing is impossible for mizuki nyan ... >:D

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    more momogacha @_@

• asan

March 2014
    462 Reputation
    erimea said:

I didn't check what exactly this is, but maybe you can fold it in the middle :)

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    asan said:

I didn't check what exactly this is, but maybe you can fold it in the middle :)

LOL! my fangirl side will be so happy >_<

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation

OMG. /nosebleed

erimea said:

Those new Happis are awesome! I have to have one. I was always reluctant before, not only because of the higher price but also cos I wouldn't really walk around with Momokas face on my back, as much as I would love to. Clothing with photos on just never appealed to me. After always talking about stuff I want maybe I will FINALLY make a momoclo goods purchase...

• March 2014
    65 Reputation
    MrGoat said:

Those new Happis are awesome! I have to have one. I was always reluctant before, not only because of the higher price but also cos I wouldn't really walk around with Momokas face on my back, as much as I would love to. Clothing with photos on just never appealed to me. After always talking about stuff I want maybe I will FINALLY make a momoclo goods purchase...

Those aren't new. They are MomokuroChan happi's that have been long available through the Terebi Asahi online shop and stores. I have a black one, and I recently bought one of the new happi's sold through Smooch, so for anyone considering getting a happi, this is what you should know:

The MomokuroChan happi's are 100% cotton. The material is a bit stiff and thin and wrinkles easily, but there is appeal in the simpler design. I'd suggest hand-washing and air drying these happis because they seem a bit fragile.

I agree about photos on clothing, but I decided to go ahead and get the new happi because I liked the design overall and I figure Momokuro often wear ridiculous costumes, so as a fan I should join the fun and do the same. I'm the kind of person who usually dresses conservatively, mostly in black, so it was a big decision! Anyway, the new happi's are fairly thick polyester – smooth and silky, a bit like satin, but without the slipperiness. The colors are really vibrant and many of the elements are embroidered patches, including all of the text on the body, the peach patch on the sleeve, and the Momokuro crest on the back. The black "collar", sleeves, and bottom are all hemmed. I really love it.

Recent Smooch happi:
    Spoiler:

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    Thanks for the information. I much prefer the design of the new Happi's but... the photo... I can't.... Oh well. I'll get one of them someday i know it! :)>-

• AzureusAzureus

March 2014
    1470 Reputation
    They had a national stadium presale and some items were very limited. If I had gone there, I'll definitely go broke.

They said this leather wristband sold out very quick.

Spoiler:

• eyelesseyeless

March 2014
    2256 Reputation
    What theme are they gonna use this time? wristband with horns, vikings maybe? :))

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    a wristband for 10k yen .......................................................................... ..................

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Nagoya

【Ustream】 3/9 momocloTV   れにちゃんグッズ紹介&トークUst

【Ustream】3/9 momocloTV れにちゃんおでかけUst

• March 2014
    11 Reputation
    I went to the pre-sale event in Tokyo today. Got there around 7:30 and was out by 9:30. The line was really long by the time I left.

I picked up a black t-shirt, two wristbands, the pamphlet, a towel, and 3 gacha. Oh, and the shopping bag. ^^

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    mcz pamphlet ... so cool

cr: @ooohchan

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    the contents are awesome!!!

cr: nobusawa-san :)

Spoiler: