Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Kokuritsu Kyougijo Taikai ~NEVER ENDING ADVENTURE Yume no Mukou e~
  • October 2014
    262 Reputation

Pinky Jones continues to be pretty much just the best live song imaginable.

• OM617OM617

October 2014
    176 Reputation

Might be of interest to some...

Thanks but no thanks, I just got my set today!

• October 2014
    4653 Reputation
    That a boy! :)

• Paco

October 2014
    339 Reputation
    I still have to wait. A friend of mine was in Japan and bought it for me. He should return 2 days ago but with the taifun I don't know if he could flight. Still waiting ... sigh ...

EDIT - One day later. Unpacking now. I am kind of nervous, haha ...

• mavmav

October 2014
    171 Reputation
    I feel kinda silly for asking, but would anyone be kind enough to give me a 720P rip of Kuroi Shumatsuu from day 2?

I'm creating a subtitled video and already finished with translation, color-coding, timestamp, etc, but for some reason my BDRIP to MP4 keeps de-syncing the audio

Don't really want to download 15GB of a disk I already have to get 7 minutes of song....

• October 2014
    4653 Reputation
    mav said:

I feel kinda silly for asking, but would anyone be kind enough to give me a 720P rip of Kuroi Shumatsuu from day 2?

I'm creating a subtitled video and already finished with translation, color-coding, timestamp, etc, but for some reason my BDRIP to MP4 keeps de-syncing the audio

Don't really want to download 15GB of a disk I already have to get 7 minutes of song....

PM me over at HO about it :)

• AzureusAzureus

October 2014
    1484 Reputation
    When they show this part from the concert, it got me tears.

• October 2014
    925 Reputation
    ....I haven't watched the h!o rip yet... Not gonna spoil myself... no... O___________________________O

• October 2014
    144 Reputation
    Azureus said:

When they show this part from the concert, it got me tears.

Totally agree, this part brought up so many feelings. Overall this whole concert had so many great moments to it, definitely worth it.

• OM617OM617

October 2014
    176 Reputation
    Whats the deal with the GOUNN segment? Everyone was looking around confused and there is no way they could keep singing so well while doing a full costume change.

• AzureusAzureus

October 2014
    1484 Reputation
    When the smoke build up, they left the stage while singing is continue by showing a pre-made video of them only through the big monitor around the stadium. The only live part is the ball they show in the video they were holding. They use a live camera feed through it and made sure it's still a live a concert.

• AzureusAzureus

November 2014
    1484 Reputation
    Loads of videos from the concerts sorted by the first day setlist and some from second day. The list is missing "Mouretsu Uchuu Koukyoukyoku" and there no audio on "Momoclo no Nippon Banzai!"

Spoiler:
    Momoiro Punch

Mirai e Susume!

Ikuze! Kaito Shojo

Pinky Jones

Mirai Bowl

Z Densetsu

D no Junjou

Roudou Sanka

Otome Sensou

Saraba

GOUNN

Naitemo IIndayo

DNA

Bionic Cherry

PUSH

Chai Maxx

Words of the mind

Itsuka Kimi ga

Tsuyoku Tsuyoku

Hagane no Ishi

Kasō Dystopia

Doudou

Tsuki to Gingami Hikōsen

Kono Uta

Hashire!

NEO STARGATE

BIRTH Ø BIRTH

Kuroi Shuumatsu

Hai to Daimond

Believe

CONTRADICTION

Orange note

(No audio)
    Momoclo no Nippon Banzai!

Ano Sora e Mukatte

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/01/09/national/tokyo-comes-grips-reality-separate-sites-olympics/

For those living under a rock, like me: the stadium won't be renovated, but demolished and rebuilt. With a roof.

That's a crying shame, because I loved seeing downtown Tokyo during the concert (on TV), and the photos into this bowl of colored light were amazing.

• January 2015
    84 Reputation
    Well, that was kind of expected, because such a large venue without a roof is an obvious anomaly nowadays. Anyway, I am even more worried about the rumors they are going to demolish some parts of the Yoyogi park to build something for the Olympics. It is quite possible since they will probably have to renovate the whole neighborhood around Kokuritsu...