Momoclo Haru no Ichidaiji 2014 Kokuritsu Kyougijo Taikai ~NEVER ENDING ADVENTURE Yume no Mukou e~
  • MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation
    ^ I love the calender at the back. nomusicnolife i'm jealous of your purchases. :)

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    cr: @arufu4

so lucky :)

• eyelesseyeless

March 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Just bumped to this video, title is Kokuritsu pre sales

• InvaderInvader

March 2014
    1737 Reputation
    ^ What? that's the line for buying tickets?

I'm really exited about this, just 4 more days!

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    That is line for buying official merchandise.

The atmospheric temperature for March 15 and 16.
    March 15
    High:12 Low:4
    March 16
    High:16 Low:6

I will go to LV on the 15th and National Olympic Stadium on the 16th.
    I'm worried about A-rin.
    She put on a little weight and has to perform the concerts for 8 hours in 2 days.
    I wish her success.

• March 2014
    65 Reputation
    ^
    I'm a little worried, too. Still, it was two months ago and they said initially she should heal in three weeks. I know we've seen her still wearing the leg brace, but I hope that was precautionary and not because she's been slow to heal. Probably she's been doing physical therapy. She's 17, and choux cream are high in calcium. She should be fine.

I'm excited. I'll be up late watching old concerts, monitoring twitter, and hoping for a live feed. Congratulations on getting tickets! Have lots of fun!

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    I will join you on that, MrAchiKochi-san! Plus, I could also do some homework as well! XD

• InvaderInvader

March 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I'd be lying if I said I'm not worried about Arin. But I also have the feeling that the girls thrive when the odds are against them. I think having one injured member would have made them all work harder. They'll probably blow us away and make us forget Arin's leg was ever an issue.

• MrGoatMrGoat

March 2014
    99 Reputation

^
    choux cream are high in calcium. She should be fine.

Hahaha. :)

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    map is already posted :)

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    The lawn protective sheets were brought in to Tokyo(National Olympic Stadium) from Niigata(Big Swan Stadium).
    Probably, it means installing the seats on the lawn of a stadium.

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    ^ filled!!!

good bye empty field!!!

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ※1 National Olympic Stadium
    ※2 Teshiro Park→Food courts
    ※3 Meiji Park→Identification confirmation
    ※4 Yoyogi Gate→GGoods shop

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    :P~~

oden-kun~

kind~

• Nantok

March 2014
    589 Reputation
    Glad to hear that they can use the field.

• InvaderInvader

March 2014
    1737 Reputation
    After Nissan Stadium I was worried about the field, so I'm relieved to hear they're going to use it.

Shall we start predicting the setlist? I hope they don't start with GOUNN. I love the song but I don't think it should be first.

They need something more powerful to blow the roof off the place from the start... if it had one... They need to start the concert with a song that would build a roof and then destroy it.... I'm exited leave me alone \:D/

I want Kaitou shoujo. It would be nice to hear "yes, yes we are the Momoiro Clover..." aaaand we're the first idol girl group to make it to National Stadium.

• erimeaerimea

March 2014
    74 Reputation
    hmmm .... since the theme includes festival n stuff i say momoiro taiko~!!!

• March 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Momoclo rehearsed at the National Olympic Stadium today.
    Probably, you can look for setlist on a twitter.
    I accidentally found setlist on a twitter on the eve of the Nissan Stadium concert.....

I will turn the chair upside down at first after entering the National Olympic Stadium.

• March 2014
    65 Reputation

I will join you on that, MrAchiKochi-san! Plus, I could also do some homework as well! XD

Cool, I won't be the only one up all night! Saturday is for pushing green, but Sunday I'll push purple with you.

For Momokuri I remember there was that girl who would hush people around the Ustream camera, so that we could hear. And she was writing the setlist on cards for our benefit. Eventually some guys came around and gave her some hot coffee for her efforts. I hope she got a ticket this time.

If anyone does find the leaked setlist, please put it in a spoiler tag!

• March 2014
    904 Reputation
    Let's go! OSARETAI POWER! XD

momomofu said:

Momoclo rehearsed at the National Olympic Stadium today.
    Probably, you can look for setlist on a twitter.
    I accidentally found setlist on a twitter on the eve of the Nissan Stadium concert.....

I will turn the chair upside down at first after entering the National Olympic Stadium.

Momonofu-san! I wish you good luck with the chairs!