Momokuro Concert Tickets – Advice for Overseas Fans?
  • June 2014
    22 Reputation
    I only applied for one ticket...

Anyway, it might be fun if any of the other Sundayers want to get together pre-show to stand in lines together in front of the stadium or whatever. Let me know!

• qx123

June 2014
    64 Reputation
    Hi If for example the name on your passport is John Smith but for some reason when you buy a tix the print out showed JohnSmith instead. Will one still be granted entry?

• June 2014
    60 Reputation
    ^^ Hm, yeah, might be a nice idea actually! I'd say we talk when more details about the show are known (map etc.)!

^ Strange question but well....it highly depends. Most important thing - is it AE ticket or general ticket?
    For AE you don't have a chance no matter what is printed because you don't have face authentication matching your ticket ID + membership card!
    For general tickets it 'might' work. Afaik they are also printed with name, so you have to ID yourself with a passport etc I guess. So just leaving out a space won't be a big deal I guess, but a different name might as well be a deal-breaker!

• qx123

June 2014
    64 Reputation
    ^ it is a general tickets. I think it is a bug with Eplus because no matter how you do it JohnSmith come out instead of John Smith.
    But i suppose it is supposedly better than John Smith in katakana matching with John Smith on passport?

• June 2014
    60 Reputation
    ^ ah, I think I get it. So, in short, you put your name in with Eplus (your own I hope and not "John Smith" ^_^) and it removed the space?
    If that's the case then don't worry, in written Japanese language (Kanji, Hiragana, Katakana) there are no spaces! So while they are able to use Romaji (roman letters) in the prints I suppose the standard would be Kanji, so no spaces in the print layout by default.

• qx123

June 2014
    64 Reputation
    Ah yes yes, i didnt really put John Smith literally. It was my own english name and the space is gone. The only way to keep the space is to have John Smith in Katakana and i am worried that that may not allow me to enter.
    JohnSmith is closer to John Smith right? In any case they should still let me in i supposed?

• June 2014
    60 Reputation
    ^ short version: yes, don't worry!
    As long as you have a Passport that matches your name and hence confirms that you are "John Smith" I doubt they care about a space and can put one and one together :)

• zombrex

June 2014
    42 Reputation
    Really great info in this thread, seriously thinking about trying to join fanclub to get the ball into motion for a future ticket lottery entry

• qx123

June 2014
    64 Reputation
    How soon does the membership card takes to arrive?

Aw.. still struggling to get my hands on that elusive 27/7 tix.

• July 2014
    60 Reputation
    ^ It can take up to a little over a month until the membership card is issued and finally arrives at your location!

• qx123

July 2014
    64 Reputation
    ^ how long did it takes for you?

Sob sob, there is this lucky draw thing for fanclub members But I think I won't get my gold card in time to play....

• July 2014
    60 Reputation
    ^ like mentioned above - it took me a little over a month as well.

• qx123

July 2014
    64 Reputation
    Aw... I gonna miss the lucky draw. Sob sob... really ought to apply earlier on hindsight. Lol... but u have a chance. Go and have a go. ^O^

• July 2014
    91 Reputation
    I apologize for this new personal intrusion in a mostly technical thread.

I had the almost shameful luck of winning tickets, in two consecutive lotteries, for both the upcoming "Natsu no Bakasawagi" performances (Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th), and also independently obtained an access to live-viewing at Roppongi Blue Theatre (六本木ブルーシアター) for the Saturday event.

I have now asked an acquaintance of mine, operating the website www.japanconcerttickets.com, to offer this otherwise "useless" screening ticket for free (of course, since it'already paid).

That could happen in the coming hours or days (I'm not involved anymore) and could possibly interest anyone of those who won access to the Sunday concert only.

Please excuse again my rudeness and possible abuse of the forum.

• qx123

July 2014
    64 Reputation
    You are a fan club member right? Congratulations!

• qx123

August 2014
    64 Reputation
    Oh dear, AE delivered the card to my fren who join two weeks after me but I still have not received anything yet. I joined 21 June and it's almost one and a half month since I joined. I wonder what's wrong. oh items finally arrived.

• September 2014
    131 Reputation
    My non-Japanese American Express worked for Angel Eyes signup -- although the charge still hasn't appeared on my statement.

• qx123

September 2014
    64 Reputation
    ^ oh thats something new and interesting...may i know which country is your Amex card issued out from.
    I wonder whether i should be getting one of those if it works on japanese ticketing but probably it is not worth getting a card just
    to do that though. still it is an interesting option.

• September 2014
    131 Reputation
    ^Issued in the US. It seems to work perfectly -- I joined the fan club and ordered some merch which my Japan contact is going to forward to me.

• October 2014
    11 Reputation
    Hi all,

I'm new here and I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their information and experience with getting live event tickets! I'm trying to get through this process right now and it is quite a challenge, haha! One thing I'm unsure of, and what I would like to ask about is the following:

From what I understand from this thread, you need to have your ticket ID'd to the same name as in your passport. But also, it seems it's impossible to register your name in roman characters when becoming an AE-member. These two things combined sounds like a problem to me. Am I misunderstanding things?