Momokuro Concert Tickets – Advice for Overseas Fans?
  • January 2015
    11 Reputation
    Thanks qx123! It's good to hear that I'm on the right path. Did they announce when applications for Fukuoka will start?

• qx123

January 2015
    64 Reputation
    ^ so far not yet and i think it probably need to wait til end february to early march before
    applications.

• February 2015
    11 Reputation
    I've just signed up this weekend for the Fukuoka events! I wouldn't have been able to to this without the advices you guys gave here, so thank you very much!!

Anyone else going? :)

• February 2015
    644 Reputation
    Yea I applied and I already booked a hotel and flight.

• April 2017
    567 Reputation
    This thread is a bit old, just wanted to ask if anyone knows if I can still use a Tenso address when signing up for Angel Eyes. (Will have someone pay fee at convenience store for me)

• April 2017
    506 Reputation
    That should work. It was fine for me when I registered a year ago, and there was no issue when they were sending me my 1 year membership badge.

• April 2017
    567 Reputation
    ^Thanks Flowercreek.

Sign up went smoothly. Have done the photo registration so just waiting for summer concert lotto.

Have a couple more questions for anyone who knows

Someone mentioned on this thread that foreign credit cards DO work for the lotto ticket payment, should you win one. Can anyone confirm that is still the case?
    What sort of options do they give for delivery of tickets, are they always mailed or can you pick them up at the venue? If they are mailed, how far out from the concert dates does that usually happen?

Thanks

• April 2017
    506 Reputation
    Foreign cards worked for me for the summer concert last year, at least. It should probably give you some error when you try to add your card if it doesn't work (which you can do ahead of the lottery). Tickets are not mailed out, and for the AE members you get to pick them up at the venue. You have to make sure to bring your membership card (which will be mailed to your tenso adress, along with the angel eyes hat) to the venue. The tickets will be linked to that card, and at the venue they will do a facial recognition scan, and if it matches the tickets will be printed out and given to you. You won't know which seats you have until the tickets are printed out, since it is all completely random. The card should arrive before the lottery, but if it doesn't that's fine. You don't need it to apply for tickets, only to pick them up.

The only thing that was a bit complicated for me last year (since I don't speak japanese) was during the lottery itself, when my friend and I were trying to find out which types of tickets to apply for. There are some different categories (family, group, single, etc), and google translate wasn't entirely clear on which one was which, but we managed to figure it out in the end. Apart from that everything was super smooth with this system.

I'll be going back to Japan for this year's summer concert, so if you wanna keep in touch feel free to send me a PM once the lottery dates are announced, and we can try to work out any confusions together :)

• April 2017
    567 Reputation
    Thanks for all the info, really appreciate it.

Will definitely check back with you when the time comes :)

• vimoralvimoral

February 2018
    3147 Reputation
    I do not know if it is okay to resuscitate this thread, if necessary I create a new one.
    This year I will go to Japan in summer coinciding in dates with the Natsu S Stardust Planet concert, could someone advise me about the process of buying tickets? If I join to AE International will I have any advantage?

• February 2018
    506 Reputation
    Members of AE International can not buy tickets, and you can't be a member of the international and regular fan club at the same time. Usually there is a AE member lottery first, but since this is not entirely a Momoclo concert I'm not sure how they'll do it. But most likely there will be some fan club priority. So if you want the very chance I would recommend joining Angel Eyes. The material on there is available in English for regular members as well, so you can still read the monthly interviews and everything. The only downside is you don't get the swim cap (lol), and management doesn't understand the true number of international fans out there.

• vimoralvimoral

February 2018
    3147 Reputation
    I guess I'll wait to know if being a member of AE has priority for this concert.
    Do you know any FAQ or website explaining how to register in AE for foreigners? I think I can live without the swim cap hehe

Thank you very much for the answer and if a Spanish speaker has attended a concert before and / or has joined AE and can advise me privately I would greatly appreciate it.

• February 2018
    506 Reputation
    There is a facebook group for international fans here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/momokuro.overseas.fans/

In the pinned post in that group there is a link to an FAQ for how to join Angel Eyes. When they announce the fan club lottery you usually have time to register for the fan club if you want to, so you should be fine. It used to take a bit longer because foreign credit cards weren't accepted, and you had to use a third party service to pay. But now, with the launch of AE International, foreign credit cards work for the regular fan club as well. I'm not a Spanish speaker, but I've taken part in the lottery several times, so if you have any more questions feel free to PM me :)

• vimoralvimoral

February 2018
    3147 Reputation
    Flowercreek, thank you very much for all the info. It is likely that i write you at some time ;)

• October 2018
    140 Reputation
    I'm aiming to attend the 2019 summer shows, so I got the Japanese AE membership last month, in order to apply for the ticket lottery.
    Some days after that I found out that AEI members can buy tickets for select shows, apparently without the lottery.