【Event】Momoclo Natsu no Bakasawagi 2014 NISSAN STADIUM Taikai~Toujinsai~
  • July 2014
    644 Reputation
    eyeless said:

what song did they perform with those umbrellas? love those costumes.

And how's Ahrin doing? fully recovered?

Amenotajikarao

And yea she looks recovered. She even apologized for injuring herself and that she'll be careful from now on.
    I'm really glad she's well now. I thought she seemed disappointed/sad that she couldn't dance for the past 2 months. She tried to hide it, but I could tell.

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I'm glad everyone who got to watch had a great time. I hope those who go tomorrow have a great time as well. Rest and tell us all about it when you recover :)>-

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    More pics:
    Spoiler:

I didn't edit the previous post because the pictures wouldn't load.

• Nantok

July 2014
    589 Reputation
    The stage with the bridges and the shrine looks amazing!

I didn't notice at first that they even put some greenery behind it, because I was so focused on the shrine, lol.

• AzureusAzureus

July 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Invader said:

More pics:

That is awesome, I would love to see this part. They really put a lot more effort to this concert. The shrine look beautiful when its light up at night.

Invader said:

These costume remind me from the Disney movie Aladdin.

Invader said:

LOL something went wrong with Reni skirt again.

• July 2014
    66 Reputation
    I just came back from the event and I must agree in defining awesome the setlist.
    Besides personal favourites, like "Lost Child",「天手力男」,「黒い週末」, "Neo Stargate", it included also the first complete performance of「月虹」, which might be, in my absolutely irrelevant opinion, their best thing since "Gounn", or more.

On the other hand the epilogue (and encore) was possibly a bit unorthodox and "low-key", except for the mandatory, always exciting, 「行くぜっ!怪盗少女」 and 「走れ!」.
    In general they refrained from trying to "improve" on the absolutely kitsch, grand scale of the 2013 event (which was fun) and chose styles (shamisen, kagura dances etc.) more similar to the 2012 performance (possibly the best).

I will abuse again of the forum to add some very personal and pointless notes about the experience.

The weather was totally unbearable and I made things worse by making a very early facial identification and then entering the stadium (in the "arena", no traces of shadow anywhere) at 2p.m.

People were really wonderful, from the staff that was very well disposed and helpful in letting me communicate with my awful, broken Japanese or even English in one case, to the mononofu themselves, who were extremely kind and also gave me extra bottles of water, when I was suffering from the heat.
    I am really moved. An extraordinary community.

Sekai no Momokuro Number One, in every sense.

• July 2014
    38 Reputation
    The photos all look awesome. Momoclo come up with something new every time. I'm surprised and glad that they opened with Amenotajikarawo; it's my favorite song off Battle and Romance (and my favorite performance on Christmas 2011 dvd.)

I will abuse again of the forum to add some very personal and pointless notes about the experience.

Share everything you can! Since I'll probably never get to see them, I eat up every scrap of info I can get about the live Momoclo experience.

• July 2014
    904 Reputation
    IT'S! JUST! TOO! PRETTY! *faints*

• July 2014
    644 Reputation
    I just realized they didn't sing Orange Note. I hope they do tomorrow. :-B

• July 2014
    79 Reputation
    looks like an aladdin version of their moon pride costumes lol

• July 2014
    27 Reputation
    I've been to LiveViewing. It was awsome.

Reni tried to recover last year's 'accident' that she took off her skirt too much.
    They wore last year's costume to do so.
    After a short blackout at the ending of the song, as many mononofus predicted, Reni took off one more skirt than the last year (result is that picture).

I'll go Nissan tomorrow (today). It will be little different, I hope.

• AzureusAzureus

July 2014
    1470 Reputation

I just realized they didn't sing Orange Note. I hope they do tomorrow. :-B

Neither GOUNN, they did great so far let's see what going to happen tomorrow.

• Nantok

July 2014
    589 Reputation
    Someone made a video with a lot of pictures from day 1, lean back and enjoy. :)

• AzureusAzureus

July 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Shiorin slapping the announcer never gets old.

• July 2014
    644 Reputation
    His glasses flew off the stage lol

• July 2014
    644 Reputation
    momomofu said:

I think we skipped over the fact that they said it's going to be at a live house. They're usually standing room only and small. I wish I was 155cm lol

• July 2014
    904 Reputation
    ...I made the deadline! :D *remembers I don't have money nor time* :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

• July 2014
    644 Reputation

...I made the deadline! :D *remembers I don't have money nor time* :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

I want an Otoko Matsuri or Christmas announcement.

• July 2014
    904 Reputation

• July 2014
    79 Reputation
    ^Lol