• July 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ももクロ 2014-07-27 速報 桃神祭 まとめ ※ネタバレ注意

• July 2014
    904 Reputation
    one does not simply pull a "don main" on me without expecting that XD

• July 2014
    5201 Reputation
    The tornado watch and lightning warning were issued for Tokyo now.

• July 2014
    644 Reputation
    I hope it doesn't affect the performance.

Depending on the weather, they said that there may be a late start or suspension of the concert mid-way, and for the concert to end on time by 9pm, they will make changes to the performance accordingly.

• OM617OM617

July 2014
    176 Reputation
    Well, it would make for an interesting performance. I'm sure the girls would find some way to make light of the rain, enjoy themselves and make the Mononofu happy.

Looking at the weather radar, the main storm is passing well north of Yokohama and the smaller cells to the southwest will pass to the sides if it keeps its current trajectory.
    Spoiler:

• July 2014
    5201 Reputation
    The weather will delay the start of concert.

• July 2014
    644 Reputation
    Yea it's gonna start an hour late

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    So if I understood correctly an hour delay means the concert will be an hour shorter right? They should just end it later as well, happens all the time in my country, there's not a single concert which starts on time.

• July 2014
    5201 Reputation
    start 17:30

• mavmav

July 2014
    171 Reputation
    Invader said:

So if I understood correctly an hour delay means the concert will be an hour shorter right? They should just end it later as well, happens all the time in my country, there's not a single concert which starts on time.

I think the reasons for the time limit is mostly imposed by the venues. From my experience renting venues, there's normally very strict starting and ending times that all performers have to adhere by, and in Japan especially, playing by the rules is something that's very important. And there's probably a restriction on how late you can perform since the noise will affect the neighborhood.

Most likely 21:00 is already cutting close to the time limit

• OM617OM617

July 2014
    176 Reputation
    This wouldn't be the first time. They couldn't do an unscheduled encore for the 2011 Summer Dive because of the venue time limit.

• July 2014
    5201 Reputation
    17:30~21:30

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    To pass the time until the concert starts:
    Sorry....

• AzureusAzureus

July 2014
    1470 Reputation
    A nice view of the rainbow from the stadium.

• AzureusAzureus

July 2014
    1470 Reputation
    They announce 2014 2 days Christmas at SSA (stadium mode) on the 24 and 25 of December

from twitter

Edit SSA (stadium mode)

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    The lack of a stream is killing me. They streamed so much of Momokuri 2013 that getting nothing for Kokuritsu and nothing for this one feels like getting cheated :((

Because there's not many news right now, I improved my previous picture:
    (I suck at proportions, AarinRobo is fine because she's a giant robot, but I can't tell if Kanako should be smaller or it's fine)

Edit: Damn you Azureus I complain about the lack of news and you post that :))

• zombrex

July 2014
    42 Reputation
    Lol that picture is great Invader.
    Also great news on 2days Xmas concert.

• AzureusAzureus

July 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Invader said:

Edit: Damn you Azureus I complain about the lack of news and you post that :))

It's ok I know how you feel lol

• InvaderInvader

July 2014
    1737 Reputation
    The only thing I don't like about two days concerts is that then the blu-ray is much more expensive... And I'm not able to choose just one of the the two days because I feel I'm missing something great.

Going back to Saitama Super Arena is nice because it'll be a more intimate show. But they should also explore new venues.

• anjinanjin

July 2014
    15 Reputation
    Invader said:

Going back to Saitama Super Arena is nice because it'll be a more intimate show. But they should also explore new venues.

They also announced today that the venue for Chibikko Matsuri is BE-9 in Kumamoto (capacity: 250).
    Now that's an intimate show!!

(...too bad I'd have to saw my legs off to make the height limit)