[TV Drama] Koukaku Fudou Senki Robosan
  • February 2015
    688 Reputation
    Thanks!
    I just watched Episode 1 with subs, and it was awesome (and more than a little bit insane)!

• doboddobod

February 2015
    117 Reputation
    Hi there, thanks for using and correcting my subtitle there, i know my grammar still has a long way to go.. lol
    Actually i never digging deep into EBichu, until i watched this dorama, it seems interesting. And decided to sub it because I always sub anti-mainstream idol dorama/movie/video, so i worked on the first episode by myself.
    But for the second episode on i'm getting help from that JUSTICE team (timer/typesetter), so of course it will be better, but it will take more time. Actually they reworked the first episode too.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this dorama, the humor and the cuteness of the members is so refreshing. lol
    Still don't remember who is who though.. (Except Po) lol

• February 2015
    688 Reputation
    Thanks!!!!

• February 2015
    262 Reputation
    Hi dobod! Thanks for your work on the subtitles, hopefully I'm not stepping on your toes with the corrections. I never thought we'd see subs for this show, so your work is definitely appreciated. :)

• doboddobod

February 2015
    117 Reputation
    Don't mind, as long as you didn't erase the credit (Like some streaming sites do) or put a lot of adfly on it.

Anyway, is this dorama has behind-the-scene/making or something like that video? from the DVD maybe?

• February 2015
    262 Reputation
    The only place I even share the links are on this forum, and I don't touch the credits. You guys do all the work. :)

There's probably some bonus material on the DVDs, but they're not out yet. Also the BDs cost 19000 yen :(

• February 2015
    81 Reputation
    thanks dobod and fishpockets really enjoying the work!

checked out dobod's livejournal for blog posts as well, it's great someone is starting to do it for ebichu. the momoclo fans have been translating blog posts for awhile

• February 2015
    75 Reputation
    I know how fussy some subtitle groups are about their work, and I can respect that with the level of language skill required and the time it takes to do subtitle projects. So I was a little concerned when the subs were being edited here. I didn't want to see the people doing all that hard work get upset and stop the project. Thankfully it's all good.

Anyways, this is awesome. I really enjoyed the show when it first came out, even though my Japanese listening comprehension is still very poor. Now I can fill in all the details I missed.

Thank you very much, dobod and fishpockets. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

• February 2015
    5759 Reputation
    【テレビ東京】 甲殻不動戦記 ロボサン メイキングダイジェスト

• February 2015
    262 Reputation
    wow, 120 minutes of behind the scenes footage. not bad.

• February 2015
    116 Reputation
    120 minutes?! It's pretty much an additional feature length documentary then lol

I imagine there's pure gold in that BTS reel.

• February 2015
    5759 Reputation
    Ebichu [DVD/Blu-ray] Robosan
    人柄(personality)
    運(luck)
    カリスマ性(charisma)
    統率力(generalship)

She calls herself a leader and an ace pilot.
    The mates called her "king of shooting down".(shooting down=broken heart or heartbreak)
    Nobody knows its real meaning.
    She has a mental weakness, but will show her ability when she is cornered.

• doboddobod

February 2015
    117 Reputation
    Just read Kaho's blog and she said there are 13 episodes of Robosan. So there are 2 secret episodes.
    Are that also included in the DVD, or just special for the event?

ah, And for the sub, i suddenly lost contact with the timer, so it'll take a bit more time..

• February 2015
    262 Reputation
    the listing I saw said that there's a 12th episode, but I haven't heard anything about a 13th. The 12th episode will be on the DVD/BD.

If you don't think you'll be able to get ahold of the timer at all, let us know. Someone here (maybe even me) might be able to pitch in some help.

• February 2015
    5759 Reputation
    Robosan #13
    momomofu said:

Ebichu [Event] Robosan Blu-ray&DVD-BOX Event
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/139182

Spoiler:

• doboddobod

March 2015
    117 Reputation
    http://trollsub.tumblr.com/post/113295309313/141114-kokaku-fudo-senki-robosan-episode-5

And i just realized that the characters have a full name ...
    Akonee > Yamamoto Akiko
    Suusan > Suzuki Karen
    Serizawa > Serizawa Himari
    Marii > Nishizono Mari
    Yoshida > Yoshida Mizuho
    Chiichan > Mori Chihiro
    Tomo > Takada Tomoe
    Kudochan > Akane Kudo

• March 2015
    81 Reputation
    you been busy today ahaha

• doboddobod

March 2015
    117 Reputation
    ^
    who? me?

Thanks to bad weather and bad health, i have all the time i need to do some sub... XD
    And yeah, i think i need a help of timer for this series, anyone?

• March 2015
    262 Reputation
    I don't mind doing some timing if there aren't other volunteers.

• doboddobod

March 2015
    117 Reputation