[Event] GIRLS' FACTORY 14
  • eyelesseyeless

August 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Ebichu + live band is awesome, I haven't seen Momoclo's perf, but I think Ebichu can be the best performer from stardust in GF14. Rika, Ayaka, Aiai, Hinata and even Mirei is perfect. And Aiai really is a beast.

@invader you need to watch this asap, don't wait until it's uploaded on jps lol

Tenkatsu Trio, no comment is needed, they're the best :)

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    Wow, you're right, Ebichu are on point here. Between them and Momoclo, did Stardust pay a small fortune in voice coaches this year? These girls are killing it.

Aiai never fails to be a hell of a performer.

• Paco

August 2014
    331 Reputation
    I am impressed by every Stardust group here. Tenkatsu Trio: Momoka never sounded so good. This was great again!

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I couldn't resist so I watched Ebichu's part. They were so relaxed and absolutely enjoying it and giving an amazing performance as always.

I can sense Riko getting a lot of fans, you can hear a fangirl screaming Rittaaaaaaan! Several times =))

Tenkatsu Trio was even better than the first time, all the girls were on point and with such an intense and determined look on their faces. I need this as a single yesterday... What are you waiting for Stardust?

• vimoralvimoral

August 2014
    1424 Reputation
    Tenkatsu Trio are amazing, although i liked more at the 3b junior festival.
    Momoka has shown once again that could be a perfect leader :x

• eyelesseyeless

August 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Momoclo

• August 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ももクロ 2014-08-20 速報 {ーリトクァフズルーガ}

• August 2014
    91 Reputation
    am I the only one who thinks the backing vocal singers mics are a bit too high on this show? o.o
    when the girls are singing alone their voices saound perfect, but when they sing together and the backing vocals sing too it sounds a bit messy

• zombrex

August 2014
    42 Reputation
    Show looked fantastic.
    Hopefully someone uploads the ts file to jpopsuki or hello online.

• August 2014
    5201 Reputation

• Paco

August 2014
    331 Reputation
    Haha. Holy Shit! (Sorry).
    For a moment after Team Sychihoko and Ebichu I thought: Wow, Momoclo will have a hart time to top that.
    How could I think such a stupid thing! ;-)
    I am now in the third song am I am worried if the concert hall can withstand Momoclo ...

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    Kanako sounds rough... I think maybe they pushed the girls a little too hard.

Great show though. I always like when they have a live band. I talked about it earlier, but it looks like Ahrin is now just singing in a lower register, and sounds great as a result. She has such a pleasant voice when she's not straining trying to make it high-pitched, it's nice to hear.

• Nantok

August 2014
    589 Reputation

am I the only one who thinks the backing vocal singers mics are a bit too high on this show? o.o
    when the girls are singing alone their voices saound perfect, but when they sing together and the backing vocals sing too it sounds a bit messy

You're not alone, the backing vocals were a bit too loud for my taste as well.

• eyelesseyeless

August 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Paco said:

Haha. Holy Shit! (Sorry).
    For a moment after Team Sychihoko and Ebichu I thought: Wow, Momoclo will have a hart time to top that.
    How could I think such a stupid thing! ;-)
    I am now in the third song am I am worried if the concert hall can withstand Momoclo ...

I think they need to do this stardust festival more. It's the real competition of live performances.

I have the same thought as yours, after watching Ebichu, but yeah, Momoclo is still the king of lives.

But Ebichu is really close though :)

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    I really like Ebichu's choreography. It's not as acrobatic as Momoclo, but it's really fun to watch.

• August 2014
    3398 Reputation
    Btw is it Tenkasu or Tenkatsu Trio?

Oh, and the whole enchilada is on the HO tracker now
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=76557

The 1080 didn't look HQ enough for me so I re-encoded to 720 but left the high bitrate (hence it's still 5GB).
    Hopefully though a ts version will appear on jps
    Thankfully a ts has appeared on jps

• August 2014
    644 Reputation
    One thing I noticed was Shiori's voice cracked a few times. I think they're in need of a break. :((

• eyelesseyeless

August 2014
    2256 Reputation

Btw is it Tenkasu or Tenkatsu Trio?

I think it's Tenkasu, I'm the one messing it up by typing tenkatsu :)

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    It's てんかすトリオ so Tenkasu.

• August 2014
    5201 Reputation