[Event] GIRLS' FACTORY 14
  • August 2014
    925 Reputation
    kurisu27 said:

^ sorry for being bold but might you mean Bakasawagi? :) But yes, I know, was there :D
    Yeah, she has to be! Quite often get the impression, watching -Chan and stuff, that Takasan 's pretty into Kanako for real XD
    (*whisper*and I know I'm not the only one with that thought!)

I was told about Bakasawagi but it also happened at Kokuritsu (Haru no Ichidaiji). They were on the carts so Kanako relied on Reni since it was the two of them together on one cart. It showed a small clip of the cuddling on MomoClo Chan so you can see her face XD

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    ... and then there's everybody's fascination with Shiori's butt.

Spoiler:

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1774 Reputation
    ^ What Momoka did on that gif was so uncalled for =))

I forgot to ask: Is there a reason why Kaho and Riko weren't there during nanairo no stardust? Is there something like people below 15 can't be on TV after 9 p.m. and the others are after 10 p.m? Because in Ebichu everyone is a minor and they were there.

• AzureusAzureus

September 2014
    1484 Reputation
    GF14 Momoclo interview

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    People, try to get your hands on the perfect edition. No Sasaki fast cutting, different cameras, operators who don't know the songs by heart, and still it feels much closer to everything.

• January 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^The perfect edition is definitely improvement. There were definitely some video editing issues. From an audio point of view, it really cleans up some of the engineering errors. Whoever mixed the original audio did a terrible job because some parts you can barely hear some of the members, some parts aren't even, etc.

• zombrex

January 2015
    42 Reputation
    Thanks for the heads up about perfect edition, would not have found out otherwise.