[Event] GIRLS' FACTORY 14
  • zombrex

August 2014
    42 Reputation
    I am not familiar with Urbangarde but the male singer screaming and singing through the megaphone I found awesome, hilarious and terrible all at the same time, it was a fun performance. Also the part in Nanairo no Stardust where they stopped the music and kept singing sent a shiver done my spine, was quite impressed.

• August 2014
    144 Reputation
    ^ They're a pretty awesome band actually, you should check out some of their own songs. They have a lot of cool progressive touches in their music, and as you saw the male singer can be pretty funny.

That was a great show - it had most of my favourite songs, and with a real band too. The volume levels in the band were kind of weird though; the horns kind of overpowered everything lol. I would have liked to hear the guitar and keyboards more, especially in Moon Pride. Still, it was pretty sweet hearing the Moon Pride solos live :x

• August 2014
    644 Reputation
    Same live band they've been using since Peach for the Stars. :)

• asan

August 2014
    462 Reputation
    Actually the band was slightly different on both days, and I never recognized more than five people from earlier concerts.

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    The one guitarist seems to be a permanent fixture, but they do seem to rotate other members pretty frequently.

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I'm a SCANDAL fan, but thus far I think theirs is the collaboration I liked the least. I love CONTRADICTION with Negoto and Rodou Sanka was fun and full of energy.

I don't know if it was my high hopes on their collaboration with SCANDAL or that Kaitou Shoujo wasn't the best song for it... I'll keep hoping for a future BIONIC CHERRY collaboration.

• August 2014
    60 Reputation
    with you on that one. also a fan of SCANDAL (they're the reason I know Momoclo basically - went GF13 for SCA) but don't dig that song in the colab.
    I think with Scandal they should have done it the other way round and used "Everybody say YEAH" for example. like miwa....kind of at least.

• OM617OM617

August 2014
    176 Reputation
    I haven't been a fan of SCANDAL, their sound is too "plain". A bit like the The 5.6.7.8's end of the spectrum.
    Miwa makes some decent music too but I think she interacts better with Momoclo.

• mavmav

August 2014
    171 Reputation
    The main problem is that SCANDAL don't have a keyboardist/synth player, so they sound bland trying to play songs like Kaito Shoujo.

I'm of the opinion that they would've sounded better on something like Bionic Cherry or Kimi to Sekai

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Why didn't anybody warn me about how Kanako was going to steal my soul several times during Hai to Diamond? She kills me.

My gandma came to visit while I was watching this and blew my mind when she started singing the last song (the one they did with the other artists), because apparently is a famous french song. I didn't know that, so it was a quite surreal moment to see your spanish grandma singing along with Momoiro Clover Z.

• August 2014
    904 Reputation
    The song is known worldwide. My family has a Vietnamese version of it. But I basically flipped out when I recognized the tune XD

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Gif time! because this show had so many great moments. I have a part 2 coming up but I have to leave right now.
    Endings:
    Spoiler:

Reni:
    Spoiler:

Momotakagi:
    Spoiler:

Momoka's reaction to momotakagi:
    http://invadermcz.tumblr.com/

• August 2014
    904 Reputation
    Invader-san... you saw all of those Taka-sama comments, didn't you?? Making all of these Taka-sama gifs and momotakagi gifs! OwO;

• August 2014
    60 Reputation
    Invader said:

That last genuine hug :) I suspect "some particular purple person" should be pretty happy now!
    Momotakagi yay !! (^_^)ノ

• August 2014
    904 Reputation
    considering her facial expression during Kokuritsu rehearsals for Kuroi Shuumatsu (yes, Kanako cuddled her head for both days), and the possible embarrassed expression after having er head cuddled again for GF, she's the most happiest camper during the event XD

• August 2014
    60 Reputation
    ^ sorry for being bold but might you mean Bakasawagi? :) But yes, I know, was there :D
    Yeah, she has to be! Quite often get the impression, watching -Chan and stuff, that Takasan 's pretty into Kanako for real XD
    (*whisper*and I know I'm not the only one with that thought!)

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Isn't everyone into Kanako for real? :)) I mean, who could resist being with her all the time? Those dimples should come with a warning sign.

• August 2014
    60 Reputation
    LOL true enough! :)
    Still Reni being Reni = taking it to the max and beyond! (That's why I love that girl) :D

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Part two of the gif fest:

Kanako and Reni battle for the cheers (I feel I'm going to use Reni's one everytime they announce something I like):

momonofu sea:
    Spoiler:

Momoka going from intense to grateful, I had to make this one smaller than usual because I wanted to fit all of her expression change:
    Spoiler:

And now Kanako... so beautiful:
    Spoiler:

Sorry there isn't any Shiorin or Aarin, but I didn't find really good shots on the first run.

• eyelesseyeless

August 2014
    2256 Reputation
    Something about Kanako, she looks silly most of the time, but there're moments where she looks just striking beautiful :)