【3B Event】Fujii to Yome no Nanokakan Sensou 2015(Fujii's Seven-Day War)
  • InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    mocha21 said:

Let's hope the true "Influenza" duo won't catch the illness :))

It'll be hilarious if during Best Ten Mokoka and aiai made a surprise appearance and sang sorosoro kuruzo.

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Rina caught the influenza, too, so she doesn't appear on today's concert.

• eyelesseyeless

January 2015
    2256 Reputation
    I hate flu :-w

• January 2015
    77 Reputation
    That's mad.

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Maimai caught the influenza, too.

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation

January 7
    start 12:00~Ore no Yellow Summit(Kiyoi Saki, Ito Chiyuri, Kobayashi Kaho, Tamai Shiori)

Spoiler:

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Ore no EbiChu Live
    Setlist
    Ebiture
    01, Tairyou Ebisu Bushi
    02, Haitateki!
    03, I can't stop the loneliness
    04, Mikakunin Chugakusei X
    MC
    05, Butterfly Effect
    06, Atashi Kitto Mugen Looper
    07, Odoru Gariben Chugakusei
    08, Ume
    MC
    09, Ebizori Diamond
    10, Pakuchi
    11, Encore no Koi
    12, Yuuwakushitaiya
    13, Namida wa Niawanai
    14, Go!Go! Here We Go! Rock Lee
    15, Tsukatte Portfolio
    16, Chuunin Dance Music
    17, Stardust Light
    18, Te wo Tsunagou
    19, Fure Fure Psyllium
    20, Eien ni Chugakusei
    21, Karikeiyaku no Cinderella

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    Yellow Summit audience tweets
    Spoiler:

3 girls from Ito announced the event and asked people to turn off phones

Screens showed Shiori doing a MomoClo dressing room report: let's have a look inside!

Members sitting in circle: find fault with Tamai game! Yay! [where everyone claps and has to say something in order]

"Gossiping"
    "Peddling her long legs"
    "Too into Kanako"

Come on, you too!

Shi: giving in right away [which is what she just did; everyone laughed]

Kanako, do your first rap of the year!

Kanako: Yo Yo Yo Yo Shiori Oshiri Hey Shiori Oshiri [which means buttocks; everyone went meh]︎

Introductions

Shi: I'm the oldest here, but still everyone's little sister!

Doodle competition [not sure about the order of all this]

Fukawa hosted the talk

Fu: so who wants to speak first?
    Girls: silence
    Fu: that you're usually full of energy but don't take initiative when it counts is why yellow fails!
    Shi: I'll go! [rolls the topic die]
    Fu: alright, Tamai, what bothers you lately?
    Shi: nothing, really. [host goes pale, crowd laughs]

Next round: tell us something.

Shi: I don't put much work into my own members, but today I'm the oldest, so I brought the refreshments :D
    Fu: so we have a little narcissist!

Fu: What do you associate yellow with?
    Shi: cute, bright, happy
    Chiyu: yup
    Kaho: oh, I'm not that yellow, so no idea [everybody has yellow hair thing, hers is red, from Haitateki; audience laughed]

Fu: thoughts when you were assigned yellow?
    Shi: I already had the sister character, with twin tails and everything, so I thought pink would fit. The colors were written on paper, and when I drew mine I went arrrgh. But now I like it. [was it random?!]
    Shi: I mean, we wound up with a pink character, and I could never behave like Aarin in her final form.
    Chiyu: try it
    Shi: wha, no chance...Shorin da yo! [shy; the tweeter melted]

Fu: you know why we brought you here?
    Saki: we're yellow
    Kaho: no particular reason
    Shi: you got the cutest girl from each group and this is how it turned out [wide grin, the others look down]
    Fu: no, because you don't identify with yellow enough!
    Girls: :(
    Fu: am I right, people?
    Audience: silence
    Fu: ah, sorry, it's enough then.

Fu: Tamai's favourites are strawberries and barbecue. Guys, there's nothing yellow in that!

Fu: if you could become another member, which?
    Chiyu: first off, purple is out, for being useless.
    Shi: just like our purple. They're the same everywhere!
    Chiyu: pink is too intense.
    Shi: our pink is way up that scale.
    Chiyu: red lives on her own cloud...has to be green, then. She can fish and cook!
    Fu: I see, choice by elimination. How vague of you.
    Shi: well, I'll gor for Aarin. Pink may be embarassing but comes with a heart of steel. When we were in Vegas some Elvis imitator on the street gestured for her to dance with him, and she really did.

Fu: what do members think of you?
    Shi: makes the atmosphere! Bright and lifts everyone around! Also cute!
    Chiyu: cute eyebrows and straight teeth.

Showed clips with impressions of the yellows by other members and staff.

Fu: and that's enough of that [wasn't Shiori's turn yet]
    Shi: wa wa wait a second [jumps up]
    Fu: I see you'd make a good background guest [most TV shows have a row of seats for minor celebrities not saying much, but coming every week]

Nikkei Entertainment Site: she thinks on her feet. We could make a special just with her comments.
    Matsuoka: when you bring something up she always comes through with an interesting reply [from the station that broadcasts xoxo]
    Yonechan: innocent beyond blame. She asks you to do something, so you oblige, but she already lost interest and drifted away.
    Hair person: meddles with everyone. Constantly feeds people sweets. I'm responsible for beauty but she made me fat.
    Yumi: quick on up-take, accurate on recall. Fastest to learn new choreography.

[rest below]

Apparently a planned curry speed-eating contest was cut for time.

Finale.

Shi: I want to focus on the gluttony aspect again, and someday make it into a comedy routine.

EDIT

Spoiler:

Yumi: good at imitations [does Aiai], good at mirroring, so quickly learns choreography. My favourite is her face just before she cries.

Aarin: oh, Shiori? Hehe [twiddles with hair]
    Shi: she's just overcome [looking at the clip]
    Aarin: she wanted to be pink so isn't too attached to yellow, right?

Momoka prattles on with no point and gets cut.

Kana: how did you get in here? I'm the boss of this summit! Get it? [probably towards the clip camera crew]
    Kana: I am B I G, big!
    Shi: she probably meant VIP. Poor girl can't help it.

So what do you think of Tamai?

Kana: well, let's just say her body is passable.
    Shi: totally better than yours!

• January 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^ Hilarious as expected. Thank you for this.

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation
    asan said:

Kanako: Yo Yo Yo Yo Shiori Oshiri Hey Shiori Oshiri [which means buttocks; everyone went meh]︎

I already lost it at this, god this is hilarious, the girls could become comedians if idol business wasn't a thing anymore :))

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Orera no Ongaku(Record label's talk show)
    Spoiler:
    The sample songs were presented at "Orera no Ongaku".
    Momoclo
    ・Rock and Roll All Nite(Arrangement:NARASAKI Guitar:Wajima Shinji)
    NARASAKI and Wajima had previously worked together.(Kuroi Shuumatsu)
    ・Kimi to Sekai(Strange lyrics ver)
    Chorus part:macho, macho, boomerang pants(Man's swim briefs)
    ・My Dear Fellow(other ver)
    MDF had two versions of lyrics. Tanaka chose one of the two.

EbiChu
    ・Karikeiyaku no Cinderella(Other singer ver)

Syachihoko
    ・Enjoy Jinsei(Asano's singing voice ver)

The show closed with "Nanairo no Stardust" by them.

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Ebichu (-2) at their concert today. We really aren't getting many pics from the events yet.

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Orera no Ongaku

Audience tweets:
    Spoiler:

Miyamoto (King Records), Satou (Stardust), Miyai (Satou's predecessor) plus 4 people for Ebisyachi.

Hosted by Kiyono, who was scared for his glasses at first, but Shiori had already left.

What's important when creating songs for MomoClo?

Miyai: understand the place the girls are in, and put it into the song.
    Satou: meaning you only include things they can empathize with.

MomoClo weren't sure what to do at the first recordings, and overheard staff badmouthing them. Now it comes out that this was Miyai's fault, because he didn't consider the [quality of the] vocals important to the concept. He apologized on stage.

The split of lines among members is first roughly balanced by the King people, then decided by kwkm and Satou. Around Pinky the parts were so short that the choreography couldn't keep up. Lately their singing has improved, so the parts could become longer. Satou likes Hai to Diamond because it showcases that.

MomoClo don't shelve songs, everything they record is released, because it'd be a shame not to. So they only record if they feel good about a song. Most don't make it past a demo. [see the documentary for KISS signing off on a version with different singers]

Played a version of Fellow that Maakun didn't like, with different lyrics, and a macho version of Kimi to sekai that split the audience.

Performed parts of Nanairo no Stardust, with Satou on horn and Kiyono singing.

• January 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^I've worked with artists who record hundreds of songs to 'warm up' and to find singles. This is interesting and very efficient. Studio time is money so that makes a lot of sense. I'm curious to see how their sound will evolve lyrically especially as their voices continue to develop and they continue to come into their own as women. I'm new to the Idol genre but I wonder about the arc of the idol group?

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    Bin82501 said:

Studio time is money so that makes a lot of sense.

Ebichu still record in two square meter cabins, but that's Tokyo real estate. The KISS song was done at a bigger place in Osaka, the day before Summer Picnic. Synergy!

The typical idol arc is somewhat depressing, but kwkm is trying to make something unprecedented. There are articles comparing them to Perfume, who celebrate 15 years this year.

• January 2015
    77 Reputation
    asan said:

Bin82501 said:

Studio time is money so that makes a lot of sense.

Ebichu still record in two square meter cabins, but that's Tokyo real estate. The KISS song was done at a bigger place in Osaka, the day before Summer Picnic. Synergy!

The typical idol arc is somewhat depressing, but kwkm is trying to make something unprecedented. There are articles comparing them to Perfume, who celebrate 15 years this year.

Wow.

I figured as much. I've been 'studying' the K-Pop model recently and it's like an idol factory. Every act is disposable. I'm assuming the situation is similar with the idols groups. Anyway, I'm hoping that won't be the case for these girls (I doubt it). I really want these girls to have careers because I genuinely like them and I want them to be successful. Plus, I selfishly want them to come to the US which could be possible given the way things are developing. After all, if Baby Metal can do it, why not Momoclo?

I'll look into Perfume. Thanks for the insight.

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation
    Perfume is probably the best example when it comes to development, both music-wise and concept-wise. They're even tarnished their "idol" image in a good way. And about overseas performance, worry not, Perfume also tried to enter the global market just recently in 2012.
    actually according to the talk that's the kind of music they're trying to sell: songs that continue to evolve along with the members. So yeah, it's pretty much confirmed that we'll never hear the spamming lines of coconuts or santa clauses anymore.

while Ebichu's selling point is about making an appealing music and Syachi's is to create a unity with choreography in live performances (maybe in a weird sense)

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Sakamoto Haruna caught the influenza, too.

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    January 8
    Ore no 3Bjr
    ・Nanairo no Stardust
    ・Reitou Mikan
    ・Kibun wa Super Girl
    ・Mirai e Susume!(Hachimitsu Rocket)
    ・DNA Rhapsody(3Bjr)
    ・Rodo Sanka(Okuzawamura)
    ・Ano Sora e Mukatte(3Bjr)
    ・Tsuyoku Tsuyoku(Hachimitsu Rocket)