【3B Event】Fujii to Yome no Nanokakan Sensou 2015(Fujii's Seven-Day War)
  • January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Momoka, Aiai, Rina, Maimai and Haru....
    Blue and green girls..... :((

Rina and Riko caught the influenza, so they don't appear on "Hitomishiri Summit".
    Hoshina Mirei and Aoi Wakana will appear on "Hitomishiri Summit" instead of them.

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    This is getting ridiculous with the influenza. In the end they're going to have to combine groups for EbiSyachi :)) A new meta-group called "The influenza survivors"

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/135732
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Ore no 3Bjr

Stardust should splurge on different covers. The juniors should have some songs that aren't hand-me-downs.

momomofu said:

Rina and Riko caught the influenza, so they don't appear on "Hitomishiri Summit".

If Momoka wouldn't come they would have said so by now, and as long as she and Hinata are there the event will be interesting, even if Mirei and Wakana don't seem to fit the bill.

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Ore no TakoNiji Live(Opening act:F-girls)
    Setlist
    01, Rokkou Tako Oroshi
    02, Naniwa no Haniwa
    03, Zessho! Naniwa de Umareta Shoujotachi
    04, Rainbow Revolution
    05, Kimerarenaiyo Docchikanante(F-girls)
    06, Diving(F-girls)
    07, Chocolate Burnimg
    08, Kaeshite! Knee Socks
    09, Watashi ga Center(Yuzupon, Yuzuki and Chiyu)
    10, Over the Takoyaki Rainbow
    11, Chanto Hashire!!!!!!
    12, Odore! Seishun Karnaval
    13, 365Go!
    14, Saikyou Pare Parade(TakoNiji, Syachihoko and F-girls)
    15, Meccha FUNK

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation
    Invader said:

In the end they're going to have to combine groups for EbiSyachi A new meta-group called "The influenza survivors"

Actually Rijicho considered about making the group of those who infected for the 2016 Fujii :))
    momomofu said:

Ore no 3Bjr

congratulations to Amipon and co. that finally made it into the list. Apparently the rumor about Reo Miyamae may have gotten it right, she is being supplanted by an unknown fourth graders Sakuya Nakahara (the last girl in the pic). No one is absent in this performance, looks like the kids have stronger immune system than their sisters :))
    asan said:

Stardust should splurge on different covers. The juniors should have some songs that aren't hand-me-downs.

I think that's the idea of being a little sister, I can imagine Rijicho convinced them "uh, you know, your big sis had to sing these kind of songs when they were your age, so be proud about it" besides yeah, older cover song rights are cheaper to use. 3B actually has a large repository of original songs (kiss of beach, etc) but none of them got a good choreography.
    momomofu said:

Ore no TakoNiji Live
    03. Zessho! Naniwa de Umareta Shoujotachi

So who replaced Maimai's line here? ;))

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation

• January 2015
    77 Reputation
    This influenza is no joke. Sheesh..

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Orera no Chou Shokuin Kaigi(EbiChu staff's talk show)
    A new group is formed.
    Group name is "Sakura Ebiizu(Sakura Ebis)"
    Probably Sakura Ebis is EbiChu's Kenkyusei group.

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    ^ I'm not sure how I feel about that. I hope that if it is a place to train girls to replace current Ebichu members, it doesn't get out of hand and they start graduating girls too often. Cohesion in a groups takes time and I don't want Ebichu to become a revolving door group.

• mocha21mocha21

January 2015
    380 Reputation
    this Sakura Ebizu kenkyusei system garnered very negative responses from netizen, not to mention the audition will be conducted online through SHOWROOM. Rijicho got bombarded with questions afterwards:
    Spoiler:

So explain to us about Sakura Ebizu!!!!
    R: More details will follow at the end of the month. All I can say for now, this isn't about moving schools (Ebichu's term of grads) or something like that.
    If it isn't about moving schools, is there a possibility of adding more members to ebichu?
    R: From what I heard it's about making a subsidiary, instead of adding members.
    so at the very least, there's no change in the current Ebichu?
    R: pretty much it is. The 8 lineup is as good as it is now.
    why don't you take members from 3Bjr instead? (cry)
    R: Because 3Bjr is under Kawakami, while the WEST is under Tencho (Hasegawa), and Sakura Ebi is under Kocho (Fujii)
    well I'm not too familiar with kenkyusei and stuff, but yeah a revolving door group isn't a good idea to begin with. I believe they have a good reason to do so.

• InvaderInvader

January 2015
    1737 Reputation
    It feels like STARDUST is getting ready for war and getting as many kids as possible to send to the front-lines in the upcoming years.

I hope it's a long term plan, because it seems rushed to me to try and find the successors of Ebichu and Syachi now, when those groups are formed of 15-16 year olds.

I think too many groups might result in a decrease of quality, and it's not like the market is asking for more idol groups, specially if they don't come with anything unique, just being a subsidiary doesn't cut it anymore. Using AKB methods might not be the best idea.

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    mocha21 said:

R: Because 3Bjr is under Kawakami, while the WEST is under Tencho (Hasegawa), and Sakura Ebi is under Kocho (Fujii)

(source)

So far I've read nothing about yesterday's event, but this bit sounds like managers starting to build little kingdoms, which never ends well.

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Momoka doesn't appear on Hitomishiri Summit.
    Reni will appear on that instead of her.

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Orera no Chou Shokuin Kaigi(EbiChu staff's talk show)
    Spoiler:
    Questions and Answer from the fans.
    What would you do if they said to you "I want to become an actress" ?
    Fujii:I will give good advice them. Even if they belong to EbiChu, I think that they can be good actress, and I support them. However, they must judge for themselves. We should not deprive them of their future.

• January 2015
    62 Reputation
    It still amazes me how they in idol business make the organizational staff the part of a show =)

• January 2015
    5201 Reputation

Momoka doesn't appear on Hitomishiri Summit.

and Best Ten. :((

Ore no Hitomishiri Summit(Tamai Shiori, Takagi Reni, Yasumoto Ayaka, Hoshina Mirei, Kashiwagi Hinata and Aoi Wakana)
    Spoiler:
    Aoi Wakana seemed to be the shyest in them.

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Aoi Wakana seemed to be the shyest in them.

She's the only one who can't think of Seinenkan as "a small concert" ;)

• eyelesseyeless

January 2015
    2256 Reputation
    Wakana was Otome Shinto's spokeperson, is she really shy :)

• asan

January 2015
    462 Reputation
    Hitomishiri summit audience tweets
    Spoiler:

In order of appearance: Shrimps, Wakana, Reni (leader; only one with colored hair thing)

Everyone standing, Reni asks questions. Runs out of ideas and produces a "Support host card". Someone appears and starts speaking English. Reni answers in something resembling English, the others just stare. Apparently he's bald, which Reni explains as "japanese sunrise" :D

Turns out the fake foreigner speaks Japanese, and stays as host. Everyone sits down. [was Ikuma Isaac, a sports reporter]

Reni: I used to be shy. Couldn't even go to kindergarten. For kindergarten occasions I hid under mom's skirt. This went on until junior high, where I hit bottom and started to crawl back up. Shyness was just too inconvenient!

How to improve conditions for shy people?

Wakana: more vending machines, and vending machines for food, because I don't want to talk to store staff

Reni: don't call me out! No close-ups! [whatever that has to do with the question]
    Reni: I wasn't suited to be an idol. I just liked them. Managers showed me how I'd look away when the camera came close. I can't deal with stress. But please understand that I like doing this and want to improve.

A "support voice" came up.

Aarin: when you don't know what to talk about, just go with this: three things that make Aarin cute!

[EDIT]
    Spoiler:

Mirei: Help! What am I doing here. I'm not even shy...

Surprisingly a "Support idol" came on stage: Shiori in the marching band costume from Kokuritsu. Reni didn't like that at all.

Reni: but I'm only wearing a jersey
    Shiori: that's the social ladder of members :p
    Reni: just when I had waited 6 years to be a leader again ;_;

Still it looked like Reni felt better now, whereas the Shrimps got more tense.

They played pop-up pirate, and the loser would have to make a gag, loudly. In the third turn Reni already lost, flopped down on the floor and threw a tantrum.

"No no no, don't wanna. I'm not shy, so why? Let's play again"

What she did in the end was wave her arms around chanting "waste of energy" while Shiori egged her on: great! That's our leader!

Mirei had to do one as well, for losing janken. She fidgeted before Hinata for a while and then did a Tenryuu imitation.

Wakana tries to get people to talk to her by having anime character key holders on her bag and smiling at the floor.

Mirei likes Reni so much she couldn't get a word out before the event. While she mentioned that Reni kept looking at her until her voice gave out.

Reni: Mirei wished me a good year on LINE; we're friends!
    Yasumoto (whispers to herself): so they're friends...
    Yasumoto: what, Mirei manages to send you stamps?
    Mirei: my hands shake when pushing the button

Finally everyone had to make a statement.

Shiori: maybe I'm shy after all. I don't like to be alone with strangers. And since the people assembled for their shyness here are proud of that, maybe it's a good thing.

Then they sang an anthem so bad the curtain went down before it was over:

shynes shyness
    japanese shyness
    always looking away
    always focussing on your phone
    even if it's just ads
    ordering at Subway's is a hurdle
    pondering what you should have said yesterday
    not even looking at mascots in the street
    when you really want to hang with everyone

The shrimps were all stiff and formal for once.