2293 Reputation

• eyelesseyeless

April 2015
    2256 Reputation
    on dailymotion, not sure how long it will last

• April 2015
    75 Reputation
    ebizori, Eyeless, thank you so much!
    I got it all downloaded now. Looking forward to watching later tonight. :)

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    公式】『エビ中 ++ #4』 4/30(木)夜11時55分

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    150423 エビ中++ 1_2

150423 エビ中++ 2_2

• asan

April 2015
    462 Reputation
    I don't know about this. The first two episodes seemed very cheap, and the girls get less screen time than on Global.

• April 2015
    469 Reputation
    It does seem like they're going a little too low-budget. I think it would be better with a little more detailed planning and structure, and a studio location with some kind of set, as well. Maybe they'll pick up the pace...

• ebizoriebizori

April 2015
    2293 Reputation

• April 2015
    75 Reputation
    Are we talking about the same show? Screen time? It's all them all the time. And this is like Global, but better, they are actually out seeing and doing things rather than being cooped up in a studio. As for cheapness? I don't know about that either. It's a lot of trouble to do location shoots and I can appreciate that.

Actually, there was one thing I found to be cheap and that was the use of super low quality footage from the their live concerts that they used in episode 0, the special. Other than that, this is top notch.

Well, I guess if I really wanted to find fault with the show, I could say they need to go deeper into the subject matter. I wanted to know more about switches. :))

• eyelesseyeless

April 2015
    2256 Reputation
    #2 2015.04.23

• doboddobod

April 2015
    117 Reputation
    yes, the first two episode seems lacking something, but still interesting one... It's ebichu, what is not interesting? XD

but the next episode with Indian seems a decent one, i want to see them interacting with foreigner more, remember that fake soldier in Global? XD
    and the concept of rotating MC is a great idea, they can learn to be MC while also learn how to make a funny remark from Chuuei who become a "member" here.

• April 2015
    262 Reputation
    it's a lot like the "on-location" segments from Ebichu no Eien ni Chuugakusei, except more entertaining. it's not really blowing me away right now but not having Hinata there and starting with a really dull subject isn't doing the show any favors. Chuuei as "one of the girls" is pretty good.

it'll probably pick up as it goes along.

• InvaderInvader

April 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I'm not worried yet, Ebichu Global also started being less entertaining that what it ended up becoming.
    The "zero" episode didn't have much because they put all that "who is ebichu" segments (but bad quality video as DrLudwig said).
    The first episode was meh but mainly because people talking about switches aren't THAT fun to watch.
    The second episode picked it up a bit and I have a laugh with it. I'll start doing a gif recap from this episode because they were some moments that killed me.
    The third episode looks like it's going to be much better so I'm optimistic about the show.

• April 2015
    469 Reputation
    The third one looks like it should be good, and I think that the show as a whole will pick up the pace. In a way, it reminds me of Morning Musume's last regular TV show, Haromoni (the one they did after their bigger-budget and well-produced Hello! Morning ended), For the first few episodes, they were basically wandering around Tokyo visiting various businesses and pushing a creepy animatronic doll around in a stroller (Chuuei is much better :)) ) and while the show was fun to watch, it seemed to be kind of random and aimless. At some point, they found the pace and format that worked for them (come to think of it, they wound up using a classroom set that was kind of like Ebichu Global), and the show turned out to be pretty good for the rest of its run.

• InvaderInvader

April 2015
    1737 Reputation
    All right, time for episode #2 (if we're counting the first as the zero episode) Ebichu++ gif recap!!! Warning: Gif and nonsense heavy.

We were lucky enough to witness Kaho having her first idea:

Some Mirei laughing because we're warming up and she has a beautiful smile:

Mayama honoring her high tension girl reputation and attacking Ayaka with her light bulb:

Now let's focus on Rina for a bit, she laughed so hard on this. I've never seen her laugh so much before:

Then she wen't back to her cool self:

Don't pay so much attention Rina. Kaho's face is also kind of priceless:

Then the light party started. DJ Nakayama sure is feeling it:

Which also made me realize that the first episodes were about switches because they were trying to recreate this historic Ebichu Global moment:
    (Oh wow, I don't know if they're better but at least my gifs are bigger now.)

Rittan, How did you feel when you heard you'll be on a drama?

Ok I'm done, carry me away like I was a post dressed as Hinata:

This got out of hand, if it bothers people next time I'll put the gifs under spoilers.
    http://invadermcz.tumblr.com/

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    20150430エビ中++#03

• eyelesseyeless

April 2015
    2256 Reputation
    2 thumbs up for Po chan :))

• April 2015
    262 Reputation
    I think this show is the most fun Rinanan has ever had on TV

• May 2015