[ALBUM] 3rd Anaakii(穴空 / Anarchy)
  • July 2016
    59 Reputation
    Invader, I know that some time it comes to a point where you can't say much more about an album.. I just thought this happened so quick and was surprised :P
    And there is often more to say to it when you have had time to listen to it for a while, and let it grow on you instead of just ones first impression which often is really great, or really bad.

TotallyUncool, I fully agree with you. This is why I love Ebichu so much, because they are not just some generic Pop group doing some singles and the rest of their albums are just fillers. I consider Kinpachi among (if not thee) the best J-Pop albums out there, and there are few other records as strong as it.
    And like you say, there are a powerful and creative team behind this group (not to forget the incredible girls that is the group) and their live performences are so great as well, and to combine both studio and live performance this great.. well, it's up there on the same level as Iron Maiden :)

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    My cut) "oke... oke..."

• InvaderInvader

July 2016
    1737 Reputation
    Now you guys have made me revisit my first impressions to see how much it has changed. I think the song that has grown on me the most is Nikibi, It was alright at first but now I really like it.

The I like more about Anarchy than Kinpachi is that it has a really emotional and captivating vibe. I get that feeling from Popcorn Tone, Nachu Melo Rendezvous, Onegai Jesus, Zenryoku Runner and SuperHero... Even Sanmaime no tough gaki. The whole album has something than makes me feel like it's really special.

Ebichu albums make me proud of being their fan, they might not be the top group for a lot of people but they're definitely mine.

• SSFVSSFV

July 2016
    221 Reputation
    What I like Ebichu is that they're always outsourcing for artist to write and arrange for them so no two songs has the same sound. Not saying that other idol group don't. But because of this method, the musician that they're commissioning do not feel burnt out or pressured because they're not payed to pump out stock songs to fill out the album. Instead, the commissioned musician ended up writing songs comparable to A side or singles because each idea is fresh. Heck even the B side of their singles are comparable to an A side. I wouldn't know the difference if I'm not told which one is the A side.

You go Ebichu! Keep being diverse and fair.

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    YEAH! more more praise for Ebichu. I enjoy it )

• July 2016
    59 Reputation
    Invader, I really agree with you. Their music has a certain touch to it that many other groups doesn't have. And Nikibi is also one that I always liked, but it has grown more on me now than when I first got the album :)
    And SSFV, you are spot on there!
    They seek out to deliver some grade A music all the time, whether it be an A side or a B side, and they do it really well! They got to be one of few groups I know that actually plays a lot of B side songs live!

Great to see this thread get going again, thanks for sharing your views :)

• December 2016
    5201 Reputation
    momomofu said:

Zenkoku Shou Chu Gakkou Rhythm Dance Fureai Konkuuru
    (Rhythm Dance contest for elementary and junior high school students.)
    http://www.fureai-dance.com/

Zenryoku Runner

Spoiler:

EbiChu Live
    1, Karikeiyaku no Cinderella
    2, Zenryoku Runner

1, Kinpachi DANCE MUSIC
    2, Zenryoku Runner

• ebizoriebizori

December 2016
    2293 Reputation
    "Anaakii" was ranked ninth in the Idol fans voting results

• SSFVSSFV

December 2016
    221 Reputation
    Wow conqrats girls!
    I'm more surprised an underground idol is beating even the top idol group.

Not that I'm complaining. Sora Tob Sakana composer from Hasuinonasa is a music genius. Not a fan of their new songs though. I wish they do more Maths Rock.

• ebizoriebizori

December 2016
    2293 Reputation
    "KINPACHI" was 3rd last year
    Ebichu is quite popular in this idol community, unlike Momokuro, there are very few votes for them

• December 2016
    3398 Reputation
    What kind of poll is this anyway?

• ebizoriebizori

December 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Idol Music Award (アイドル楽曲大賞)

https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/アイドル楽曲大賞

It was 5th season already

• ebizoriebizori

December 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Winners of this year:

Major Idol Song 2016: "Silent majority" Keyakizaka 46
    Indie Idol Song 2016: "Kimi wazurai" Maneki Kecak
    Idol Album 2016: "sora tob sakana" sora tob sakana
    Idol 2016: Idol Renaissance

• December 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Interesting choices though a bit random

"Silent Majority" I can understand because of the excellent lyrics
    I'm in total agreement with "Kimi Wazurai"
    "sora tob sakana" is a very good album, but the best?
    I like Idol Renaissance but what made them that brilliant this year is a bit beyond me
    But I guess whatever the choices there will be arguments :)

Good to see though that Ebichu is popular among the more indie oriented crowd as well

• ebizoriebizori

December 2016
    2293 Reputation
    "sora tob sakana" has won with a very large margin

• December 2016
    3398 Reputation
    which means that they have a well-organized fan community :)

• ebizoriebizori

December 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Yes, unlike fandoms of momokuro and babymetal, which are mainly closed within itself

• Paco

December 2016
    331 Reputation
    ah, I LOVE the sora tob sakana-album. But my heart goes to amiinA.
    By the way, can someone tell me what place 10 is?

• ebizoriebizori

December 2016
    2293 Reputation
    "Gemini" WHY@DOLL

• January 28
    272 Reputation
    hii , someone have the torrent to download this album :3 I do not remember if anyone already posted the link