[ALBUM] 3rd Anaakii(穴空 / Anarchy)
  • May 2016
    154 Reputation
    Mine's arrived too! I got Rina :)

• LogDogLogDog

May 2016
    324 Reputation
    I got mine a couple of weeks ago with the poster and a Kaho card. I'll post pics when it's up on the wall

• May 2016
    59 Reputation
    Sounds nice guys!
    I'm thinking of getting the regular version some day, and hope to get Riko's card! XD

• SSFVSSFV

May 2016
    221 Reputation
    Mine just shipped out.

• SSFVSSFV

May 2016
    221 Reputation
    Just got mine. Really love the overall design.

• May 2016
    59 Reputation
    It looks very nice :)
    But that's the version with a Blu Ray right?

• SSFVSSFV

May 2016
    221 Reputation
    ^
    Yup. It's the one with their medley performance at Kishidan Bunpaku.

• July 2016
    59 Reputation
    So, you people still like this album or has it died off so fast? :O

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    I like it very much and listen every day all songs. Great album. Why do you doubt it?

• SSFVSSFV

July 2016
    221 Reputation
    I still listen to it every now and then. At least oncs a week.
    But I always find Kinpachi to be superior.

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    May be I agree with you. But Anarchy is very good too

• July 2016
    59 Reputation
    No I was just surprised at how fast this thread died after the albums release.
    I'm not very active here writing, just looking around so maybe I missed something..

But I like the album :) I do think Kinpachi is superior but I'm listening to Anarchy almost every day :)

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    I really don't know what to write else, I can't choose even the the weakest song. All songs are attractive

• July 2016
    59 Reputation
    No sorry, I didn't mean you guys should write more stuff here just because.. I was just a bit sad that the discussion around the album just went so quiet so fast after it's release. Almost as if everyone loved it when it came, but quickly realized that they didn't like it or something and wanted to forget about it.

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    It's boring, yeah, EbiChu have'nt disappointed again)

They are still have the best music material in 3BJ

• July 2016
    242 Reputation
    I still think it has some very good songs. Haruyasumi Moratorium Chuugakusei, Popcorn Tone, MISSION SURVIVOR, and Zenryoku Runner are my favourites off the record. The two previously released singles of Natsu Daze Johnny and Superhero are also top-grade. Pompara Pekoruna Papiyotta is just about the only song on the album I don't care for.

Overall, I think it's at the very least as good as Kinpachi. Kinpachi had a legendary first half, but the second half only had Haitateki and Fuyu Koi that I really liked.

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    I like Tairyou Ebisu Bushi and PLAYBACK else, Epilogue is cool acoustic stuff
    "Kaimono... " is my favorite from KINPACHI

Pompara Pekoruna Papiyotta is not song for you? don't like progmetal?

Have you checked here, guys?
    http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/420/just-for-fun-2-name-your-top-5-bestfavorite-ebichu-songs/p1

• July 2016
    59 Reputation
    Haha I'm not very fond of Pompara Pekoruna Papiyotta, and I like some Prog Metal :P
    But I think the material on Anarchy that is good.. is really freakin good!
    But it seems to be a couple of fillers here and there too, even though I enjoy listening to the whole album.
    Amagi822, I actually enjoy the second half of Kinpachi too, even though I have to agree with you that the first half is way better :)

ebizori, I haven't checked that one, thanks! :)

• InvaderInvader

July 2016
    1737 Reputation
    I still listen to Anarchy songs, in fact most of the time now I just play Anarchy instead of the whole Ebichu Discography like I used to. I love the album and it is at least as good was Kinpachi.

Threads about specific albums/singles/concerts always go quiet after the release. There's not much else to talk about after a while, It doesn't mean people didn't like the album just that we're focusing on other stuff ;) In fact I was already wondering about their next single.

• July 2016
    469 Reputation
    I think the fact that we're talking about Anarchy and Kinpachi as albums, each with its own distinctive character and qualities, says a lot. Most pop performers release albums that consist basically of the most recent singles + filler (and maybe a few interesting songs). But Anarchy and Kinpachi aren't like that at all -- so many of the non-single songs are very strong (look at how many of the songs from Kinpachi have become live-performance standouts), and the albums themselves have their own personalities. I think it's a sign (along with those incredibly good B-sides) of how powerful the creative team behind Ebichu is -- and of Ebichu's strength as performers (look at how much they bring to Chichinpui live -- it isn't just a song -- it's good theater).