[ALBUM] 3rd Anaakii(穴空 / Anarchy)
  • ebizoriebizori

April 2016
    2293 Reputation
    This is EbiChu Tasu Tasu #42

• April 2016
    154 Reputation
    Yeah they dropped a new song on us, and not just any song, an amazing song! .. in an EbiChu Tasu Tasu episode :) Was quite a surprise for me at least :D

• May 2016
    59 Reputation
    Btw I just got to think of something.. since it seems they are recording every song and all the lyrics with every girl, and then later divide it up..
    If they where to release as a bonus the complete album sung solo by each of the members, which of them would you buy?
    I think I'd buy Riko's version and either Kaho's or Yasumoto's :)

• May 2016
    154 Reputation
    I'd like to see them put up a version of a song online where each time you listen to it, it will juggle the order of who has what line randomly, so you could listen to the same song 10 times and it would be different.

I think the album's line arrangements are well thought out however and wouldn't want to change them.

I would like to hear a solo Hinata album of course though :D

• May 2016
    59 Reputation
    That would actually be a cool thing :)
    No no, I wouldn't change up this album either. It was just a cool idea I got, and that I would really like to hear this album solo by some of the girls.
    Hinata would be cool to hear :)

• iman775iman775

May 2016
    660 Reputation
    穴空 [Blu-ray付初回生産限定盤 A] エビ中ヒストリーメドレー@氣志團万博2015

• ebizoriebizori

May 2016
    2293 Reputation
    wow! it's on 1,5 minutes longer than TV-version)))

• vimoralvimoral

May 2016
    1424 Reputation
    Oricon Monthly Ranking (April)
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/rank/ja/m/2016-04/

1. 203,806 Oda Kazumasa
    2. 158,944 Perfume
    3. 116,397 Himuro Kyosuke
    6. *48,147 BABYMETAL
    7. *44,085 Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku

• InvaderInvader

May 2016
    1737 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Then I made a good choice saving money and getting the regular edition.

• May 2016
    242 Reputation
    I decided to order from YesAsia, so the CD should arrive in 1-2 weeks time. Everyone seems quite positive, so I cannot wait to hear it!

• eyelesseyeless

May 2016
    2256 Reputation
    The difference between the time I watched the tv version and now, is I like Nachu Melo Rendezvous a lot more now. I not really a fan of the chu chu chu things. But after I listen to Anarchy a couple of times, I think the song have one of the catchiest reff, and somehow become one of my favorite song in the album. And I really enjoy re-watching they sang the only full song in whole performance this time

• May 2016
    154 Reputation
    Nachu Melo Rendezvous got stuck in my head after Famien, the choreography has that perfect shrimpy bounce to it I love it

• May 2016
    242 Reputation
    Decided to listen to Haruyasumi Moratorium Chuugakusei for the first time. If it's at all representative, it should be good! :)

• May 2016
    59 Reputation
    Invader said:

ebizori said:

Then I made a good choice saving money and getting the regular edition.

You did, allthough the version with the bonus live CD that I got is pretty good. But even that one is a bit fucked up it seems :P

• May 2016
    469 Reputation
    I got the one with the live CD -- I like the live performances. They have a lot of energy! The overall design is a bit heavy on the chikuwa, but that's OK :))

• Halexx

May 2016
    10 Reputation
    Received my album this week, and i totally love it.

It is just so full of energy and kawai that it make me feel good!

About The CD Japan thing, they did ask for in insane price for the shipping at last minute, but when i got back to them, they said they were sorry for not tolding me in the first place that the poster was overzized so they had to go for a more expensive shipping method, and that if i did'nt want the poster, they would ship it at the normal price, wich they did. It was a long wait: they got short on CD's the first week, the next one they were moving, and yhe one after that it was a long holiday in Japan...

I usualy get better service from them, si until i find a significatly better shop...i'll stay with them.

• May 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Well they admitted to a mistake and corrected it at their expense.
    I'd say that's pretty good service :)

• May 2016
    59 Reputation
    I don't see anything wrong with CD Japan's way of acting there. They admitted a mistake and asked you if you wanted it without the poster.
    You just ran into some bad luck with holidays, sold outs and a move which is unfortune of course.
    But you got the album and it's awesome :)

• May 2016
    242 Reputation
    Oh, look what came in the mail today
    I've had to wait a while, but it's worth it. In addition, Hinata is my favourite, so very lucky to get her card!

• ebizoriebizori

May 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Greetings. Сool