How is Ayaka referred to as "The Slightly Sexy" Idol?
  • MM305

February 2016
    643 Reputation
    ebizori said:

I don't think that such sexual thoughts is wrong, and they are not wrong. you asepticized "a normal man" too much and it's starting to sound like sanctimony

What does that mean?

• February 2016
    322 Reputation
    Honestly, if this bothers you, have fun trying to get into other idol groups. This is literally so innocent. Also, it's not the nineteenth century anymore, a little sexuality is normal. And Aarin's showing belly and legs is really not a need for concern. It's just her legs and belly. That's it. No one here sees the problem, and no one thinks of her pervertedly despite her being physically attractive. She looks good, that's a fact! Do you really have to make an issue out of finding her attractive? Despite the age, attractive people are attractive. You don't have to think of it in a sexual way either. You act as if she is trying to provoke that kind of thought, but she really isn't.

• February 2016
    4653 Reputation
    This is a bloody Momoclo fan forum.
    This is NOT a psychology help forum for disturbed post-adolescence males who have problems with their sexuality

Go see a shrink

Go see a priest

Go see an exorcist

But stop misusing this forum with matters that have NOTHING to do with Momoclo

I'm f...g sick and tired to see your BS renewed every time I come here.
    It's getting to a point where I even hesitate to refresh the threads because of this guy
    And I think I'm not the only one

• MM305

February 2016
    643 Reputation

Honestly, if this bothers you, have fun trying to get into other idol groups. This is literally so innocent. Also, it's not the nineteenth century anymore, a little sexuality is normal. And Aarin's showing belly and legs is really not a need for concern. It's just her legs and belly. That's it. No one here sees the problem, and no one thinks of her pervertedly despite her being physically attractive. She looks good, that's a fact! Do you really have to make an issue out of finding her attractive? Despite the age, attractive people are attractive. You don't have to think of it in a sexual way either.. You act as if she is trying to provoke that kind of thought, but she really isn't.

I just wish I can get away with watching this kind of stuff without getting heavily judged/criticize for being a pedo/perverted sick freak! It's like a male telling someone they do not feel sexually attracted to the 3 artists I mentioned while wearing the same revealing outfits....NO ONE will believe that!

• February 2016
    4653 Reputation
    This is the second thread you have started for the single reason of talking about your sexuality problems.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

And since you are obviously not willing to stop this I can only hope for a closure of this thread as well as we have had all these arguments, questions and wishes already

• February 2016
    20 Reputation
    Posting in epic thread.

:)

• MM305

February 2016
    643 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Honestly, if this bothers you, have fun trying to get into other idol groups. This is literally so innocent. Also, it's not the nineteenth century anymore, a little sexuality is normal. And Aarin's showing belly and legs is really not a need for concern. It's just her legs and belly. That's it. No one here sees the problem, and no one thinks of her pervertedly despite her being physically attractive. She looks good, that's a fact! Do you really have to make an issue out of finding her attractive? Despite the age, attractive people are attractive. You don't have to think of it in a sexual way either.. You act as if she is trying to provoke that kind of thought, but she really isn't.

I just wish I can get away with watching this kind of stuff without getting heavily judged/criticize for being a pedo/perverted sick freak! It's like a male telling someone they do not feel sexually attracted to the 3 artists I mentioned while wearing the same revealing outfits....NO ONE will believe that!

@nemurenatta How do I defend myself when NO ONE belives this?

• February 2016
    322 Reputation
    You ignore it and find new friends who aren't bigoted.

• MM305

February 2016
    643 Reputation
    @neumerenatta And also, it's not about questioning where Aarin is attractive or not, because she clearly is. But I don't want to be attracted (or have an interest) on a 15 year old girl (at the time) when I'm 21 today.

• AmbedoAmbedo

February 2016
    68 Reputation
    It could be said that it was for fanservice, since they were still growing their fanbase at that time. 15 years old with sex appeal isn't uncommon in the idol industry, and well, I think that they were way more idol-like back then. Then again, if you don't like it, simply don't watch it.

Yes, Aarin is the most curvaceous member out of the 5.
    I'm pretty sure that her introduction is more for sticking to tradition since it's a hassle to change it.
    The point is that, Aarin isn't known for her "sex appeal", unless you think of her that way.

• MM305

February 2016
    643 Reputation
    Ambedo said:

The point is that, Aarin isn't known for her "sex appeal", unless you think of her that way.

I don't want to think of her for that, but it doesnt help when she wears and puts on this tuype of act.

(It's like not wanting to think about that towards Selena Gomez/Demi Lovato/Ariana Grande while they wear these type of outfits: Pretty difficult to do!)

• AmbedoAmbedo

February 2016
    68 Reputation
    MM305 said:

I don't want to think of her for that, but it doesnt help when she wears and puts on this tuype of act.

(It's like not wanting to think about that towards Selena Gomez/Demi Lovato/Ariana Grande while they wear these type of outfits: Pretty difficult to do!)

You're talking about a single outfit from 2012. It's 2016.
    Momoclo's image as a whole has changed quite a bit and they drifted away from sex appeal once they gained popularity. Which is great, since dropping the sex appeal gave them a wider audience and more opportunities.

• February 2016
    487 Reputation
    I have been watching this thread for a LOOONG time and I believe this one is going to end up like the last one.... They've already gotten away from that sort of business, it's what I think makes them popular! If you cant deal with some of A-rin's costumes, good luck getting into different groups. We kinda need to stop getting more of these threads, they end up devolving into flame wars and I don't wanna see this happen to this site!

• MM305

February 2016
    643 Reputation
    Ambedo said:

MM305 said:

You're talking about a single outfit from 2012. It's 2016.
    Momoclo's image as a whole has changed quite a bit and they drifted away from sex appeal once they gained popularity. Which is great, since dropping the sex appeal gave them a wider audience and more opportunities.

I know that, and I'm thankful that they did! I just can't believe that they even did that, as well as having the mindset to to put on an act like that.

• MM305

February 2016
    643 Reputation
    @AMomonofuI I just don't understand why she put on an act like that, and I say that as she was (or possibly still is) my favorite member of MCZ.

• eyelesseyeless

February 2016
    2265 Reputation
    I think most of us in this forum prefer to talk about momoclo's music, promotion, etc rather than their sexuality which is uncomfortable for us.

Op has stated his issue, and some of us here already posted our opinions and I think are enough.

Being an idol fan is a choice, as well as making friends, I think Op is old enough to figure it out, and this won't be an issue anymore.

More thread like this, will be closed immediately.

Thank you

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions