(To the older males of MCZ) Did the girls's outfits early in their career shocked/bothered you?
  • MM305

January 2016
    436 Reputation
    @Mattthecat @Lurkette @knot555 So what will you do (or have done) when you get accused of being a pedophile/perverted frealk/disgusting human being for watching these old music videos with bare midriffs?

• January 2016
    3398 Reputation
    So is that your problem?
    Have you been that called that for watching harmless videos like that?
    Why don't you just ask instead of making a cryptic agenda out of the whole thing annyoing everyone around
    You might even get a serious answer

I'd ask them if their fundamental Mormon or Islamic upbringing was presenting problems for them in other areas of their lives as well.
    Seriously if anyone gets worked up over bare midriffs they are not worth my dealing with them
    Aside from the fact I have never cared what other people think about me anyway.
    You either like me or you can kiss my wrinkly senior a.... :)
    But thankfully I know only normal people

Btw I have really REALLY tried hard to like that idol video with the 70yo in a string bikini.
    But my stomach just couldn't take it...

• MM305

January 2016
    436 Reputation

I'd ask them if their fundamental Mormon or Islamic upbringing was presenting problems for them in other areas of their lives as well.

I don't understand the Mormon and Islamic part, can you explain?

• MM305

January 2016
    436 Reputation
    @Mattthecat And because ou brought up the worst outfit idea, I wanted to state that I was visually shocked to the outfits in the Coco Nuts video!

Plus, that Kimi to Sekai video really could have been taken in a very weird way! o.o

• January 2016
    81 Reputation
    if coconuts weirds u out you just need to leave the fandom lol

• MM305

January 2016
    436 Reputation
    unasdoop said:

if coconuts weirds u out you just need to leave the fandom lol

It just didn't helped that they were younger back then (not to mention that they already look younger than their own age)! Being 2 years older than the youngest member, I would have probably be less shocked If I watched back when it was first released, but I'm 21 today!

Besides, at least they finally backed out of using the midriffs today!

• January 2016
    449 Reputation
    Why are we so concerned about their midriffs when they are still clearly whoring themselves out by showing off their knees and elbows in half their costumes? Have they no shame?

• MM305

January 2016
    436 Reputation
    Lurkette said:

Why are we so concerned about their midriffs when they are still clearly whoring themselves out by showing off their knees and elbows in half their costumes? Have they no shame?

The F*ck?! Since when is it weird for ANYONE to expose elbows and knees? Even freaking kids shows (Nick Jr., Disney Jr.) has humans exposing both parts!!

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Oh my God. I can not understand this discussion. sexy outfits, and what? and why not? and what the hell they should be ashamed of this, they are the same artists. In Japan the age of sexual consent is 13 years old and it was taken for a reason of mentality.

• MM305

January 2016
    436 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Oh my God. I can not understand this discussion. sexy outfits, and what? and why not? and what the hell they should be ashamed of this, they are the same artists. In Japan the age of sexual consent is 13 years old and it was taken for a reason of mentality.

Grown males have judged/ridiculed by people (especially the West) for watching such young artists with the constant "pedophile/pervert/sick human being" remarks, and it doesn't help us that these idols wear those kinds of outfits (how else will we defend ourselves in this situation?)

What will be your advice to help the grown males fight off these accusations?

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2293 Reputation
    I advise to enjoy it on))

I don't think they will be able to find enough arguments to convince their opponents. usually those who talks so can't take any such attempts. If only sudden they will hang on this unexpectedly themself)))

• MM305

January 2016
    436 Reputation
    ebizori said:

I advise to enjoy it on))

I don't think they will be able to find enough arguments to convince their opponents. usually those who talks so can't take any such attempts. If only sudden they will hang on this unexpectedly themself)))

I'm sorry, I didn't get a couple of sentences, What does "enjoy it on" and "If only sudden they will hang on this unexpectedly themself" mean?

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2293 Reputation
    "If only sudden they will hang on this (young idols) unexpectedly themself" - about people who call grown males "pedophile/pervert/sick human being" )

"enjoy it on" - enjoy watching such young artists and love them

• MM305

January 2016
    436 Reputation
    ebizori said:

"If only sudden they will hang on this (young idols) unexpectedly themself" - about people who call grown males "pedophile/pervert/sick human being" )

Hang on to what?

• January 2016
    81 Reputation
    the coconuts outfit is a bikini over a normal outfit. they are fully clothed.

• MM305

January 2016
    436 Reputation
    @unasdoop Except for the contant belly button slips!

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2293 Reputation
    OK. If only sudden they will love this young idols unexpectedly themself

• January 2016
    322 Reputation
    Navels are sexually provocative? Since when?
    Despite the age, I know tons of younger girls that wear tops that show belly.
    That's not an issue to be worried about in this day and age.

• MM305

January 2016
    436 Reputation
    ebizori said:

OK. If only sudden they will love this young idols unexpectedly themself

You mean "it's" only sudden?

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2293 Reputation
    to me it happened all of a sudden. before I could with some irony refers to such grown males. Now I understand them and I don't see anything wrong in this stuff

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions