(To the older males of MCZ) Did the girls's outfits early in their career shocked/bothered you?
  • January 2016
    38 Reputation
    oh honey, if you think MOMOCLO are provocative, you're not gonna have a good time with idols.

• ebizoriebizori

January 2016
    2806 Reputation
    or maybe just vice versa - more amazing time than we have)

• knot555

January 2016
    30 Reputation
    MM305. A couple of times in the past I have called out Blabbermouth trolls (Regarding BABYMETAL) for being victims of catholic abuse (to put it nicely) & every time I have had no rebuttals because I'm thinking It may have hit the nail on the head for so many of the millions sexually abused at the hand of RELIGION, but thats another discussion. If an individual is that way inclined then it's already a part of their makeup for whatever reason but I can assure you it isn't because they saw a Momoclo mid riff (why the f*@k am I even typing a response to this s*%t?!!). I & WE are simply not wired in the way that you or others might suggest so good luck & enjoy pondering on whatever you think maybe going through our somewhat older & maybe wiser (I hope) minds. You will be our age too very soon so maybe you should be asking yourself why you are looking to others for answers relating to such disturbing questions you have going through your head????????????????

• January 2016
    4653 Reputation

I don't understand the Mormon and Islamic part, can you explain?

Who else would mind bare midriffs and bellybuttons except people so tense in their thinking that they could turn ashes into diamonds when inserted rectally...
    As you can see I'm not a big fan of fundamental religionism :)

MM305, you are the one with a problem here.
    It's obvious that you are looking for a way out of your own guilt of enjoying these idols.
    But this is something we can't help you with.
    Except say "Relax and chill"
    But if you are concerned about belly button peeks (!) I don't think that will do.
    Get professional help. Really.

If someone is constantly watching stuff like this I'd say better not make that too popular as it's often more than borderline
    http://iv-u15.com/category/u15/
    And I would have a hard time defending it myself
    But some midriffs and belly buttons are not even worth a mention

• January 2016
    4653 Reputation
    As a closure (and this will indeed be my last post on the subject) here's the perfect idol video for people who mind bare midriffs and bellybuttons
    Spoiler:

Quite frankly I think it's time to close this thread as this is going nowhere

• eyelesseyeless

January 2016
    2265 Reputation
    I agree, this is going no where. Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions