Sharing Your Momoclo PC/Cell Phone Wallpapers!
  • ebizoriebizori

May 2016
    2806 Reputation
    MM, you have some problems with communication associations

It was just kind of irony based on previous talk. There was "I'm sorry" and "ebizori" (my nick). So together it turns to words from "Ebizori Diamond"

By the way, if you don't know, "ebizori jump" is a shrimp jump, such like Kanako makes in "Kaito Shoujo".

And don't ask me why I've posted this video here. There is nothing random

• vimoralvimoral

May 2016
    3147 Reputation
    ^Yes but i like this video

• MM305

August 2016
    643 Reputation
    Anyone interested in using these as their phone/PC background? It's your Choice!!! imageimage image

• MM305

October 2016
    643 Reputation
    VERY late response I know, but reading back on this statement:

vimoral said:

Yes, and for future questions about wallpapers, t-shirts, pants, socks, boxers, panties... There is nothing wrong with it, live your life and what they think others don't matter

I'm only curious: Are there REALLY pants/socks/boxers/panties with pictures/logos of idols or idol groups on them?

• October 2016
    4653 Reputation
    If I remember correctly Ayaway (Aya Matsuura's former FC) did sell some panties a few years back.
    I didn't order them because the design was boring but I thought it was funny.
    That was after her graduation from H!P though, so technically she wasn't an idol anymore

• October 2016
    925 Reputation
    Imagine children's undies with the Fruits5 characters on them... That would be something worth collecting XD

• MM305

October 2016
    643 Reputation
    MizukiChan, may I ask who Fruits5 are?

• ebizoriebizori

October 2016
    2806 Reputation

• MM305

October 2016
    643 Reputation
    Oh yeah, thanks! But....inadvertence?

• November 2016
    96 Reputation
    I'm still using the phone wallpaper that was available on the official Z no Chikai website when that single was released. I'm pretty sure I was pointed to it from here. Anyway, it let you type in whatever name to be converted into ______ Z. I typed BuraddoRun, because that's a nickname I use on some other forums.

• MM305

November 2016
    643 Reputation
    Cool, thanks for sharing!