Sharing Your Momoclo PC/Cell Phone Wallpapers!
  • MM305

May 2016
    436 Reputation
    No, I'm 21 years old. And I don't consider this forum to be shitty at all, I actuaally like it here!!

• May 2016
    3398 Reputation
    Dude, with all due respect, but you are not in danger of torture and imprisonment fighting a fascist dictatorship
    You are a fan of a girl group

If your environment is THAT intolerant don't tell them. Or leave them

What has been annoying everyone here is that you are continuing to bring your problems up over and over and over and over and over and over again
    Even after everyone has given their opinions.
    Even after it has become clear that we can't help you
    Even after everyone has hinted/pleaded/told you to stop

But you don't take hints. No matter what.
    Now you pick up an argument over a month after the last post
    And start all of it again.

And I'm sure you won't stop. Again....

• MM305

May 2016
    436 Reputation
    OK!!!

Except I did NOT refresh this post just now with a question about my "issues" or asking "if it's okay/wrong/weird to do this and that?". I only brought it up because ebizori was trying to jump to incorrect assuptions onto why I'm asking such an INNOCENT question.

I refeshed this thread to adress vimoral being so dismissive over an INNOCENT question I could ever ask someone with an online user/account that does not show your exact facial identity: Is he a male or a female (without asking to show his face to me)? THATS ALL I'M ASKING!!!

Answering this is not going to get me anywhere if I wanted to know what the guy looked like because there TRILLIONS of males and TRILLIONS of females. Heck, I even gave the guy an option to freaking say "no thank you" if he doesn't want to answer it, but he much rather be over sensitive and just send me random pics to act like I'm asking something so ffensive/personal/revealing of facial identity.

• honkey5honkey5

May 2016
    304 Reputation

Acording to your last answer, you have managed to annoy 3 persons in this thread

Read the mood. Just read the mood

• MM305

May 2016
    436 Reputation
    Other than probably vimoral himself, who else could I have possibly annoyed just now? And why even be annoyed that I'm adressing an issue that's that has nothing to do with anyone but vimoral himself/herself?

There's no reason to overeact to such an innocent question!!!

• May 2016
    3398 Reputation
    We're not overreacting to a single innocent question (posted a month after the fact...)
    We are reacting to a not-ending series of posts and incidents of you turning this forum into a discussion place for YOUR problems.
    Over and over again.
    And as honkey said not being able to read the mood

It's like the old joke....
    Says MM305:
    "Okay, you're right. Let's stop talking about me.
    Let's talk about Momoclo.....
    So.......
    .....what do you think of my problems with Momoclo?"

• MM305

May 2016
    436 Reputation
    Ok, but what I'm saying is that the only time I just brought those "problems" up recently (today and yesterday, where this thread was refreshed) was when I reacted to ebizori's comment.

Other than that, the only thing I'm talking about NOW is addressing someone (vimoral) being so dismissive over an innocent question I have been trying to ask (which was if he is a male or female), while giving him the option to ay "no thank you" if he doesn't want to answer it. PRETTY SIMPLE, RIGHT?!!!

I mean really dude, NO ONE here would get annoyed if they were asked "are you a male or female" by you or anyone else on this thread (unless you were also asking for his ID/Address/To reveal what he looks like in person). I get that I have my history here of posting unpopular threads/comments, but this specific quetion of "are you a male or female?" SHOULD NOT COUNT AS ONE OF THEM!!!!

• eyelesseyeless

May 2016
    2256 Reputation
    This is the internet, some want to stay anonymous, some don't wanna say he/she's male or female, young or old, and some don't wanna hear a conclusion based on gender, it's their right.

If it's me, I would take no answer as no thank you and move on. And this thread is about pc/phone wallpaper, so let's talk or post picture about that and not vimoral's gender.

• MM305

May 2016
    436 Reputation
    I get that some people want to stay anonymous, but thats why I gave vimoral the option to just say "no thank you". He/She just acted a dismisive by posting random facial pics instead of answering, so I was addressing how there's no reason to be so sensitive for such an innocent question.

But to move on with the Wallpaper, here's one I have on as my iphone background because it's the only one that can fit all 5 of the girls image

• vimoralvimoral

May 2016
    1424 Reputation
    Sincerely as other users have commented, I think this is not the place to treat your personal problems ..
    On the other hand I think you do not understand that my images are not random and used it as an ironic response.
    Anyway for you to stay quiet and you can sleep at ease (and to finish this):

http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/7/introduce-yourself/p31

• ebizoriebizori

May 2016
    2293 Reputation
    Oh, you are both really closer in that thread - this is destiny exactly ))

• vimoralvimoral

May 2016
    1424 Reputation
    ebizori said:

Oh, you are both really closer in that thread - this is destiny exactly ))

And your in the middle of the 2 heheh

• ebizoriebizori

May 2016
    2293 Reputation
    yeah, you are welcome again)

• MM305

May 2016
    436 Reputation
    vimoral said:

Sincerely as other users have commented, I think this is not the place to treat your personal problems ..
    On the other hand I think you do not understand that my images are not random and used it as an ironic response.
    Anyway for you to stay quiet and you can sleep at ease (and to finish this):

http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/7/introduce-yourself/p31

Again, asking what your gender is is a DIFFERENT subject those issues, and is something that NO ONE ELSE on this thread here would be so sensitive about if they were asked for, unless if I asked for more personal information (Was it realy that hard?). And I didn't invite ebizori to be a part of it, he just jumped to an incorrect conclusion about me so I had to respond to him to explain that I'm only asking a safe question.

But finally, thank you for answering!

• ebizoriebizori

May 2016
    2293 Reputation
    MM305 said:

And I didn't invite ebizori to be a part of it, he just jumped to an incorrect conclusion about me so I had to respond to him to explain that I'm only asking a safe question.

Ok. May I hope you'll accept my "gomenasai"?

• MM305

May 2016
    436 Reputation
    What does "gomenasai" mean?

• AzureusAzureus

May 2016
    1470 Reputation
    ^
    "I'm Sorry"

• ebizoriebizori

May 2016
    2293 Reputation
    "Ai mu soorii ebizoorii" (c)

• MM305

May 2016
    436 Reputation
    Apology accepted!!!

• MM305

May 2016
    436 Reputation
    By the way ebizori, what does "Ai mu soorii ebizoorii" translates to? And why post it here (not that there is anything wrrong with that)?