My Honest Feelings about Aarin!
  • MM305

July 2016
    643 Reputation
    I have already mentioned this stuff in a thread before on her birthday, but I wanted to re-submit my positive and negative feelings about Aaron and let the mononofus here witness/react/comment about my POV (Note: You all don't have to feel force to respond, I just wanted to my feelings to be share by the same people who loves them so Momoclo). With that said, here are my personal feelings about Ms. Ayaka Sasaki:

Positive: As I have admitted, she is the one member of Momoiro Clover Z I am the most attracted to (with Kanako being a the “perfect match” for me). She's undeniably dedicated to her job, has a high professionalism, and (overall) seems to be as sweet a person as her persona/character seems to potray (minus the pranks/mean gestures to her own crew).Not to mention, she can be very funny and clutsy at times (do I have to mention the mirror incident, LOL)!!! Plus, with her being the "idol" in the group, I find her to be the Most Gorgeous member of MCZ (even though her companions deserves just about as much praise for their Beauty), and knows how to make folks feel happy! Finally, she is a sensational performer, and her singing vocals (despite having problems, which I'll get to soon) just makes you want to hug and squeeze the hearts out of her sheer head. This lady is the embodiment of KAWAII!!!

Negative: Unfortunately though, that is my main problem with Aarin: She also is the embodiment of all the negative aspects of idols (not just in Japan, but also in Western countries). The reason for this is mainly her being the "idol" of Momoclo (as well as being the girlist member), who is branded as the "Playfully SEXY" idol. Most of the reasons on why idols like 1D, JB, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato and Ariana Grande get highly ostracized and critique are also SIMILAR reasons for outsiders to dislike Aarin. So loving her would be SIMILAR to the fans of the idols that I mentioned loving those idols as well (even if Ayaka's character is a satire), and those fans have been mocked/ridiculed/bullied/judged/etc for being such fans of idos who they believe are horrible/trash/overrated/undeserving/etc. The reasons for this reaction is because (according to those opposers): Their singing voices are terrible/below average, the idols are fake with their attitudes and are really mean/horrible people, and are only successful because they use their looks/sexuality to have fans feeling happy and/or in love with these Western idols. Ayaka singing IMO is the worst among the girls, and she does have a tendecy to play cruel joke on her companions (remember Momoka and the birds). Finally, although she doesn't appeal with sexuality like those idols, still posses those "Playfully Sexy" qualities, especially when she did it at a young age starting at age 12. A perfect example would be that cream-cake outfit she wore at Haru no Ichidaiji 2011 and Yokohama 2012 All Star when she peformed Datte Aarin, where she wore stockings and revealed her full belly while having a striptease like dance/moment during the middle of the song, AT AGES 14 & 15. Imagine me as a 21 year old (or anyone older) watching those 2 performances and trying to covince folks that we enjoyed those performances while admitting we were not turned on by her sexual antics.....Yeah, No one will believe us (at least, no one have believed it when I try to explain it to them).

Yet, even though she's the biggest representative to why idols are frowned upon in the music business among the group, and her color is my least favorite amongst the group members' colors (I do like pink, but I just don't posses any pink products since it's never was my style), I still just feel so adored and loving towards this young woman. So in the end, I (unforunately) stand as one of those "idol" fans who get bullied/judged/teased for saying that this "Playfully Sexy" member is the one I feel more drawn to than the others But what am I suppose to do when I feel this attracted to a gorgeous young woman?

And that was my POV of Ayaka Sasaki!

• July 2016
    446 Reputation
    Can I post my honest feelings about your threads instead?

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2806 Reputation
    he just can not hold back his love)

• MM305

July 2016
    643 Reputation

I think I already know what those feelings are based on my other threads, so no need to explain ;).

But I posted this just to share my feelings about an MCZ member to more mononofus (since I have already posted this before, but in a smaller set). I think some mononofus like ebizori can understand someone sharing their feelings about their favorite member/group!

But if your not interested, just go along and don't bother wasting your breathe talking about something you don't want to deal with.

• vimoralvimoral

July 2016
    3147 Reputation
    MM305 said:

I think I already know what those feelings are based on my other threads, so no need to explain ;).

But I posted this just to share my feelings about an MCZ member to more mononofus (since I have already posted this before, but in a smaller set). I think some mononofus like ebizori can understand someone sharing their feelings about their favorite member/group!

But if your not interested, just go along and don't bother wasting your breathe talking about something you don't want to deal with.

ebizori said:

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/irony

You're welcome ;)

• honkey5honkey5

July 2016
    304 Reputation

• July 2016
    4653 Reputation
    I have criticized him more than enough in the past but this post was that of a fan talking about his fandom.
    Without asking anything from anyone.
    And that's his right as a fan on a fan forum

• honkey5honkey5

July 2016
    304 Reputation

• MM305

July 2016
    643 Reputation
    Exactly Mattthecat!! I already got the memo from all the criticism before, but this was just me wanting to express my feelings towards my favorite MCZ member and share it in a forum where it holds the most mononofus.

Don't tell me honkey5 that anyone is going to feel annoyed/upset at you when you post your feelings about your favorite member/group in a forum that is about that member/group..

• MM305

July 2016
    643 Reputation
    vimoral said:

MM305 said:

ebizori said:

You're welcome ;)

What's the irony that I'm missing? In case you didn't know or read what I wrote earlier, I posted somthing like this in a thread while it was her birthday. And on that thread, Ebizori commented saying "Wow! We must send it to Ayaka" (proof here: http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/28334#Comment_28334).

Here, Ebizori was making the case that I couldn't resist not showing my honest affections/faults towards my favorite member. So what's the "irony" that I missed?

• all9all9

July 2016
    467 Reputation
    I don’t think “playfully sexy” or any image/character would be negative aspects for being an idol.
    They’re just doing their thing. People have different fondness. You can love whoever you want to.

You compared Aarin with U.S. singers, but there’re many things that different from J-Music and the way idol does. IDK why idol’s image it’s often been a problem for who isn’t really understand J-Pop style.
    Aarin isn’t the only one of the group who got idol image, the group does. They’re an idol group even you consist they’re artist group.
    I’m not gonna deny that, but they’re still has a part of being idol. I didn’t worry about this stuff, their image/characters. I just love their performance. and their different characters that blend into a perfect group.

To be honest, when I saw Aarin at the first long time ago. I also thought she was “Playfully Sexy” member. Then I found her being childish sometimes and just a cute younger sister who being spoiled by Nee-chan member. She isn’t not “Playfully Sexy” for me anymore, and I love the way she is.

• MM305

July 2016
    643 Reputation
    Among all of the members though, she possess the MOST SIMILAR qualities as the idols mentioned here (especially since she's the only member to wear such outfit in the 2 events menttioned). Fans of the idols I mentioned gets ostracized/bullied/teased for following such idols who's more about making people fall in love/feel happy than being the best singer/dancer to be successful and popular.

• all9all9

July 2016
    467 Reputation
    I knew how idols/fans you mentioned gets. For me it has nothing to do with Arrin anyway. as least for me as her fan. That's it.
    And I'm sorry if you ever had that expericens, but I or anyone can't help you about that. Bye.

• MM305

July 2016
    643 Reputation
    all9 said:

And I'm sorry if you ever had that expericens, but I or anyone can't help you about that. Bye.

The Aarin insults has a specific feature that gives the criticism towards her/her fans more "exclusive" firepower (and it somewhat applies to all of the MCZ girls), but it's only been applied to specific fans by specific people.

But I'm not gonna go to the full details since there is no way for you all to help apperently, so bye to you too!

• MM305

July 2016
    643 Reputation
    vimoral said:

MM305 said:

ebizori said:

You're welcome ;)

What's the irony that I'm missing, vimoral? In case you didn't know or read what I wrote earlier, I posted somthing like this in a thread while it was her birthday. And on that thread, Ebizori commented saying "Wow! We must send it to Ayaka" (proof here: http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/28334#Comment_28334).

Here, Ebizori was making the case that I couldn't resist not showing my honest affections/faults towards my favorite member. So what's the "irony" that I missed?

• July 2016
    446 Reputation
    MM305 said:

What's the irony that I'm missing, vimoral? In case you didn't know or read what I wrote earlier, I posted somthing like this in a thread while it was her birthday. And on that thread, Ebizori commented saying "Wow! We must send it to Ayaka" (proof here: http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/28334#Comment_28334).

Let's start with the basics: do you know what irony is?

• MM305

July 2016
    643 Reputation
    Yes I do, even vimoral helped bringing dictionary.com to help. An example would be like someone, who despises cheaters and liar, ends up doing some cheating and lying themselves.

Sorry for late response, I wasn't able to access internet.

• July 2016
    446 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Yes I do, even vimoral helped bringing dictionary.com to help. An example would be like someone, who despises cheaters and liar, ends up doing some cheating and lying themselves.

No, that's not the main meaning. The main meaning is someone saying the opposite of what they actually mean, as a joke. For instance, if I were to say "good job figuring out how to use the dictionary" to you, that would be irony, it shouldn't be taken as a compliment.

• MM305

July 2016
    643 Reputation
    Isn't that the same as you being sarcastic?

Either way, what does that has to do with the post that vimoral said about me and ebizori? Are vimoral saying ebizori was actually joking when he said I cannot hold back my love?

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2806 Reputation
    I think we must establish a new thread: what is the irony in your understanding or what Vimoral wanted to say

• MM305

July 2016
    643 Reputation
    Please, let's not make another thread about this! I only did this one to share my honest feelings about my favorite member.

Plus, what do you mean irony in my understanding? Nothing that I'm saying is fake/a joke, or has any sarcastic tone it it. I was being serious with everything that I'm saying about certain mononofus understanding a another mononofu expressing their honest feelings. I'm getting lost with twhat your saying.

Please just tell me straight uo what "irony" is there about me saying that some mononofus can understand me expressing my honest feelings (or in your words "not hold back my love)?