My Honest Feelings about Aarin!
  • July 2016
    372 Reputation
    ebizori said:

I think we must establish a new thread: what is the irony in your understanding or what Vimoral wanted to say

Call me crazy, but I don't think you really mean that we should start another thread on this.

• MM305

July 2016
    436 Reputation
    Trust me, I don't. Remember that the reason for THIS POST was because I wanted to share my feelings about my favorite member, and I even told you all that you don't have to say anything here!

I mean seriously speaking, If YOU OR ANY OTHER MONONFUS were to write a post/make a thread about how they feel towards MCZ or a specific member that they love, woud anyone here have an issue with that?

• Nantok

July 2016
    589 Reputation

• July 2016
    372 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Trust me, I don't. Remember that the reason for THIS POST was because I wanted to share my feelings about my favorite member, and I even told you all that you don't have to say anything here!

I mean seriously speaking, If YOU OR ANY OTHER MONONFUS were to write a post/make a thread about how they feel towards MCZ or a specific member that they love, woud anyone here have an issue with that?

Absolutely not. We would love it. Especially if it was fifteen such threads in a row. Everyone would be delighted.

• MM305

July 2016
    436 Reputation
    There's actually 2 threreads out of F*CKING 10 threads about the Ayaka thing, TAKE A LOOK BEFORE MAKING SUCH INCORRECT CALCULATIONS!!! The 1 with the wallpapers doesn't count because what I asked later in that thread was about your guys opinion about grown males having background pics of young female idolsn and THIS thread doesn't count because it's about a me expressing my honest feelings about Ayaka overall this time, where before it about the outfits.

I EVEN SAID you did not have to respond if did not wanted to.

• July 2016
    372 Reputation
    MM305 said:

There's actually 2 threreads out of F*CKING 10 threads about the Ayaka thing, TAKE A LOOK BEFORE MAKING SUCH INCORRECT CALCULATIONS!!! The 1 with the wallpapers doesn't count because what I asked later in that thread was about your guys opinion about grown males having background pics of young female idolsn and THIS thread doesn't count because it's about a me expressing my honest feelings about Ayaka overall this time, where before it about the outfits.

I EVEN SAID you did not have to respond if did not wanted to.

Yes, your posts are the epitome of variety. Never bothersome or repetitive in any way. Every time you post, you add something to the forum.

• July 2016
    3398 Reputation
    I think we should stop the personal insults now as they're getting repetitive as well

• MM305

July 2016
    436 Reputation
    Yeah, your right Mattthecat. These insults are exaggerated and are signs of high sensitivity whenever I spewed something negative about MCZ (like no fan here has done that).

I'm not saying I'm completely innocent cause I know that the certain threads I mentioned have annoyed folks here, but I don't see how my OTHER threads like the several top 5 lists, an early question on translating a video, a question on why you are a fan, asking for your opinions on the best MCZ outfits/look, and expressing my feelings towards my favorite member will ever be consider "bothersome".

• ebizoriebizori

July 2016
    2293 Reputation
    You've started some really interesting threads, it's true (no irony this time)

You can be useful man on this forum (but sometimes you go overboard)

• MM305

July 2016
    436 Reputation
    Your probably right, but its caused by personal experiences and environment that I happen to live in

• July 2016
    372 Reputation

I think we should stop the personal insults now as they're getting repetitive as well

That was on purpose. But you're right, it was pointless and unnecessary. I'm just in a bad mood, and taking it out on an innocent message board. I'm sorry.

P.S. I take full responsibility for my actions. It's my fault, and no one else's. I'm in no way blaming the environment I live in, and I intend to try and learn from my mistakes.

• MM305

July 2016
    436 Reputation
    When I said my personal environment was the cause, I meant it was the cause on why I feel the need to ask and make such threads. That's how dangerous it is to live here while being associated with such a fandom!

But yes, you are right! What I say and do is all on me. I was strictly talking about the motivation/need to make such threads and ask such questions.

• MM305

August 2016
    436 Reputation
    And on that note, I envy you and everyone else here who haven't lived in such a hostile envirnment for being a fan of MCZ, Aarin, or any of those Western artists I've mentioned!

• wizardwizard

November 2016
    62 Reputation
    What's up. MM sent me a message asking me to take a look at this thread. I think all the girls in the group are awesome. I'm Arin-oshi all the way, but I like the others too. When I tell my other co-workers here in Japan that I like MCZ, we usually have a laugh about it. A lot of them are fans of boy bands like Arashi, so being fans gave us something to share.
    In general, I feel that people here are really into their hobbies, and there is an open attitude towards what people do. Sure, some may think it's strange, but cest la vie. I don't come wearing my mononofu gear to work cuz then they'll never let me hear the end of it, but whenever they appear on TV or a magazine, they will ask me something about them, and then the conversation will gravitate to how much we hate work and how we can't wait for the weekend to come.
    Anyways, MM, if you love Arin, that's awesome. Do what makes you happy. Let other people think what they want to think. /mikedrop

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    Thanks for answering.

Unfortunately though, it's impossible to survive where I live without being physically/verbally assaulted on a consistent bases for being a male who is associated with such a girly act (especially since my image fits more with the nerdy/geeky/loser crowd). Doesn't help that there is a frowned upon view for Japanese females here. Heck, there are even males being bullied for liking those Western artists mentioned as well.

(And for those who wants to respond to this comment, please DO NOT bring up anything about how YOU/ANYONE YOU KNOW never got into such assaults or have those views about Japanese females, because they are not me nor the folks that I live around with)

• November 2016
    904 Reputation
    I usually choose to ignore these posts but considering how long this has been going on, I should really let out what I have to say about this

GET THE F*CK OVER IT AND MAN THE HELL UP!

That is all. Leave me the hell alone. Bye.

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    1) Leave you alone? I haven't even messaged/talked you since September 9th, and those messages were apologies!!

2) I was only responding to wizard comments, that is all. I'm thankful that he answered and tried to help, but I sill needed to comment back about where I'm coming from, which apperently differs to the folks here. Just because you all have NEVER got into such assaults or have those views about Japanese females (or know folks that have), doesn't make it untrue since I have seen/been through it!!

3) (Since MizukiChan doens't want to be bothered) May someone please explain to me what she meant by "man the hell up"?

• November 2016
    242 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Unfortunately though, it's impossible to survive where I live without being physically/verbally assaulted on a consistent bases for being a male who is associated with such a girly act (especially since my image fits more with the nerdy/geeky/loser crowd). Doesn't help that there is a frowned upon view for Japanese females here. Heck, there are even males being bullied for liking those Western artists mentioned as well.

You have been saying this exact same thing over and over again ever since you signed up. Maybe you've yet to catch on to it, but people are getting tired of your shit. As you say it's a problem for you but apparently not to most of us. In the end it's your problem, therefore you are the one who should find a solution to this, not anyone else. You really should be able to understand that nobody wants to hear you complain yet again. If you don't understand that, then you're one hell of a KY.

If it's "impossible to survive" then maybe it is time for you to get the hell out of whatever ass-backwards part of the world you are from. Or you can fucking own your preference with confidence, although you don't seem to be overflowing with that. Finally, you could find someone to talk with if it's such a problem that it's "impossible to survive". A good psychologist can give you tools to figure shit out, whatever it may be.

None of this is new information but I hope that you finally pick up on the idea that people are getting fed up with your 'I'm getting harassed cos I like MCZ posts'. For me it got old the 2nd time, and this will be the last time I'll reply on this topic at all. You should really stop bothering everyone.

• November 2016
    306 Reputation
    "but I sill needed to comment back about where I'm coming from"

just keep in mind in life and on line you rarely need to comment back

• MM305

November 2016
    436 Reputation
    What do you mean by that?