[SINGLE]17th BLAST!
  • April 2017
    964 Reputation
    New CD is released on August 2

With 3 forms is released
    The first limited CD "A"with Blu-ray
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/タイトル未定-初回限定盤A-ももいろクローバーZ/dp/B071D6JGP9/ref=sr_1_2?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1492861424&sr=1-2
    The first limited CD "B"with Blu-ray
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/タイトル未定-初回限定盤B-ももいろクローバーZ/dp/B071DH1GVJ/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1492861424&sr=1-1
    Only CD
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/タイトル未定-通常盤-ももいろクローバーZ/dp/B071D6JFLS/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1492861424&sr=1-3

• MM305

April 2017
    436 Reputation
    I have a SERIOUS hunch that this single will feature the 2 songs that New York Yankee pitcher Masahiro Tanaka used for his warmups on game day this year and last year: "GET Z, GO!!!" and "Itudatte Chousensya"

I'm sure that both songs will be in the single, but I wonder one will the the A-side? My gues is GET Z, GO!!!

• ebizoriebizori

April 2017
    2293 Reputation
    I'm sure main song will be new. but may be as b-sides

• April 2017
    264 Reputation
    Yeah, I think the A side will be definitely be something new. I don't think Tanaka's songs sound punchy enough to be a real single. They sound more like Katte ni Kimi ni, which works on an album but not as a standalone song. This single needs to be something strong that stands out.

• MM305

April 2017
    436 Reputation
    Well if I'm right on this, then I guess I'll have to be ready to read the some more negative comments from fans who bashed The Golden History got when it got released!

Either way, I don't see both tracks being left alone on this single (especially not Get Z, Go!!!). I don't think it'll be like them to postpone 2 prep songs for that much longer.

• ebizoriebizori

April 2017
    2293 Reputation
    I don't like GH, but negative comments it's negative comments, the life is in it. I hope a new single will bash me

• MM305

April 2017
    436 Reputation
    I'm confused on what you were trying to say ebizori.

Did you mean to say "negative comments is negative comments"? And what do you mean when you said "the life is in it"?

And you hope you will dislike this new single?

• ebizoriebizori

April 2017
    2293 Reputation
    the life is in emotions, negative comment is emotions too.

"hope you will dislike this single" - hahaha, it сould be a very original desire

I think I clearly wrote that I want a single will bash me, but not I'll bash him

• April 2017
    964 Reputation
    The new single seems to become the contents which "the fusion of Momoclo and sports" linked to "Momoclo Natsu no Bakasawagi 2017" of the theme.

• April 2017
    264 Reputation
    Does anyone know if there have ever been any sort of release events for singles, such as signings and stuff with the members? I'll be in Japan when this single is released so it'd be cool if that happened. I recall they did it for Amaranthus/Hakkin release, but I can't remember if there was anything like that for The Golden History.

• April 2017
    372 Reputation
    MM305 said:

I have a SERIOUS hunch that this single will feature the 2 songs that New York Yankee pitcher Masahiro Tanaka used for his warmups on game day this year and last year.

Speaking of Tanaka, he just pitched the greatest game of his career. If you want to see something special, I suggest checking out tonight's (April 27th in Boston) Yankees @ Red Sox game.

• June 2017
    5201 Reputation
    BLAST!
    http://natalie.mu/music/news/237406

Limited Edition A(CD + Blu-ray)
    CD
    01, Yum-Yum!
    02, Survival of the Fittest -interlude
    03, BLAST!
    04, Itsudatte Chousensha
    +off vocal ver

Blu-ray
    BLAST! MV / Making

Limited Edition B(CD + Blu-ray)
    CD
    01, Yum-Yum!
    03, BLAST!
    04, Kyoukai no Pendulum
    +off vocal ver

Blu-ray
    Kyoukai no Pendulum MV / Making

Regular Edition
    01, Yum-Yum!
    03, BLAST!
    04, Itsudatte Chousensha
    05, Kyoukai no Pendulum
    +off vocal ver

• vimoralvimoral

June 2017
    1424 Reputation
    ^cool outfits !

• MM305

June 2017
    436 Reputation
    Those outfits remind me a lot of the D' no Junjou outfits back in 2011. Plus, why is the single going to be played as the #3 song of the CD?

Plus, no Get Z, Go? Or is it in this single, but in a different title?

• ebizoriebizori

June 2017
    2293 Reputation
    MM305 said:

why is the single going to be played as the #3 song of the CD?

Here that you have got. You ask questions, so your attention is even more attracted. This is a PR move

MM305 said:

Plus, no Get Z, Go? Or is it in this single, but in a different title?

It's quite normal that some songs do not go out as audio releases. Usually then such songs are collected in albums such as "rare things" and so forth

• ebizoriebizori

June 2017
    2293 Reputation
    But, by the way, for the Stardust idol groups it seems for the first time when a song, bearing the name of a single does not lead a list of the single.

But I've often seen such stuffs with another idol groups. And sometimes the title of a single is different from the title of any song in it.

• MM305

June 2017
    436 Reputation
    Question is, when a new album comes out, which of songs will be on it: Yum-Yum (the first song listed) or Blast (the song that is named for the single?

• MM305

June 2017
    436 Reputation
    ebizori said:

MM305 said:

why is the single going to be played as the #3 song of the CD?

Here that you have got. You ask questions, so your attention is even more attracted. This is a PR move

What do you mean by that?

• ebizoriebizori

June 2017
    2293 Reputation
    What I wrote: they attract additional attention to the single in this way, provoking the appearance of such questions.

• ebizoriebizori

June 2017
    2293 Reputation
    MM305 said:

Question is, when a new album comes out, which of songs will be on it: Yum-Yum (the first song listed) or Blast (the song that is named for the single?

or maybe both songs or maybe none of them

• June 2017
    264 Reputation
    They've never put a b-side on an album to date, if I'm correct. If anything, they've done the opposite with Chai Maxx (which was released as a double A-side together with Mirai Bowl) and Gounn, which was a single that did not appear on any album. I would wager a guess that if any of the b-sides from this single make it on an album, it'd be Kyoukai no Pendulum, since that one is getting a music video, and thus is going to be more heavily promoted. You can compare that with the last single, where Hanabi was performed at Tohjinsai and like twice on some other minor shows, and Decoration got a music video and was performed both at the Christmas concert and Haru no Ichidaiji. And then Noruka Soruka which has gotten no attention at all since the single was released.