[SINGLE]17th BLAST!
  • MM305

June 2017
    436 Reputation
    But which song is consider as a B-side in this case: Yum-Yum (the first song listed) or Blast (the song that is named for the single, but listed as the #3 track)?

• June 2017
    264 Reputation
    Well, the whole concept with A/B-sides doesn't really work anymore since they're on CD and not vinyl. So to me it's pretty clear that Yum-Yum would be a b-side, since Blast! is the name of the single, and seems to be the one they promote the most.

• June 2017
    964 Reputation
    BLAST!
    1.Yum-Yum!
    Lyric:Music:Arrangement:"Kenichi Maeyamada"

2.Survival of the Fittest -interlude
    Lyric:"Cypress Ueno"
    Music:"invisible manners"
    Arrangement:"Kei Fushimi"

3.BLAST!
    Lyric:Music:Arrangement: "invisible manners"

4.Itsudatte Chousensha
    Lyric:"Natsumi Tadano"
    Music:"Tadashi Tsukida"
    Arrangement:”R・O・N”

5.Kyoukai no Pendulum
    Lyric:”Syouko Fujibayashi”
    Music:Arrangement:”Tomotaka Osumi”

• June 2017
    264 Reputation
    Hyadain and invisible manners. I'm even more excited now!

• ebizoriebizori

June 2017
    2293 Reputation
    Every time we are waiting for masterpieces from Hyadain. But if you look at his songs of the last year, written for Tokisen, Taconidji and Ebichu, there are no hits or very interesting songs among them, although there is a recognizable, but already overbearing style.

• June 2017
    264 Reputation
    Well, I think maybe sometimes Hyadain gets a bit too much praise. He does not always put out masterpieces, but it kinda feels like everyone always expects him to. But even if you look at his early Momoclo stuff not all of it is on the same level as Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo. I would argue, however, that he has a very high lowest standard. While not all of his songs are Ikuze!-level, they are very rarely bad. I haven't heard the songs he's written for other stardust groups, since I don't listen to them very much, so I can't really say anything about those. But I like the Momoclo stuff he's written since he returned, and that's enough for me to be excited. I'm not expecting this song to be the next Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo or Z Densetsu, but I expect to like it.

• ebizoriebizori

June 2017
    2293 Reputation
    For me his best works so far remains works for Ebichu: Ume, Kinpachi Dance Music, Tissue...

And I would like that he pushed more of his usual style, as he did with "Sanmaime Tafugaki", it turned out to be a really very strong song. I hope that with Momoclo he tried to work in shifted style at this time.

• vimoralvimoral

June 2017
    1424 Reputation
    I really like his style, but obviously not always he is going to make hits.
    I love it "do do do dreamer", I think it's a great song

• ebizoriebizori

June 2017
    2293 Reputation
    do do do dreamer - is a great song for Tokisen, but I don't think it's very interesting.
    I do not listen it anymore, pretty quickly became boring

• July 2017
    964 Reputation
    BLAST!
    First limited edition A
    First limited edition B
    Normal CD

Collectable Card of the reservation privilege

http://www.momoclo.net/pub/pc/information/?id=3750

• MM305

July 2017
    436 Reputation
    Man, I haven't seen such a bad-ass look on pictures/cover of a single since D' no Junjou.

If the song doesn't match the style (like Junjou & Decoration does), I'll be quite disappointed.

• July 2017
    964 Reputation
    BLAST!
    Radio Rip ver.
    https://soundcloud.com/rhythm-tmcz/blast-radio-rip-momoiro-clover-z-z

"Postscript"
    Radio Full ver

• ebizoriebizori

July 2017
    2293 Reputation
    That's just such sound what I expected

• July 2017
    264 Reputation
    Too bad that they talk over the second half of the song! But I'm liking it so far and, knowing myself, I'll like it a lot more after a few listens when I've had time to pick apart all the melodies and different parts. There's so much sound going on!

• MM305

July 2017
    436 Reputation
    Well, while it was not as danceable as I expected to be (like D no Junjou & Decoration), it still has that bad-ass vibe that I hope it would have. Awesome song! I just only wish I can understand some the English stuff that I know there were trying to speak throughout this song.

ebizori said:

That's just such sound what I expected

Did you mean that in a good way (as in you liked the song) or in a bad way (where you knew it was a disappointment and it was)?

• July 2017
    264 Reputation
    Here is a version without the talk over the second part:

EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't see that the post above was edited to include this version too.

• ebizoriebizori

July 2017
    2293 Reputation
    I mean it would be very fashionable sound, to which they are increasingly inclined. I can't say is it bad or good way. may be not so interesting for me just. The beginning of the song is very similar to Little Glee Monster or any Kpop group

• July 2017
    3399 Reputation
    How dare you compare Little Glee Monster to KPop groups!!!! :-t

Spoiler:
    You've been officially removed from my Xmas card list :)

• ebizoriebizori

July 2017
    2293 Reputation
    The Monsters have enough songs made quite kpop style, well, I think so, I can be wrong of course, I'm not their fan, but I love Manaka very much. It should rehabilitate me

• LogDogLogDog

July 2017
    324 Reputation
    I like this. Good song.