Introduce yourself
  • August 2012
    10 Reputation
    モモモフさん
    同じく緑推しのMomo-powerと言います。

こちらも英語は完璧ではないですが、色々提供できる情報があると思うので
    一緒に楽しみましょう。

Welcome newbies.

I was amazed for your knowledge about Japanese culture.
    Plz have happy time.

• farpras

August 2012
    0 Reputation
    eyeless said:

^
    Hello fellow Indonesian /hi

How did you find this forum?

I like momoclo's song, so I'm searching on google to get more information abt momoclo,, then I found this forum.. :)

• farpras

August 2012
    0 Reputation
    [quote="Monkey Pop"]Hello guy!
    I am only 6 days younger than you xD
    so, you were born on Aug, 8th, right?? xD

• August 2012
    66 Reputation
    ^ Exactly ;)

• August 2012
    0 Reputation
    [quote="Momo-power"]Welcome. I am Japanese and live in Japan.

Please have happy time here.

If already fixed area of Japan when you coming, I may give any advices for you.

Kochirakoso yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Thank you!

ありがとうございます!

• September 2012
    0 Reputation
    NAME: lovelypudding
    DATE OF BIRTH: 24/11/1997
    ABOUT ME: hmm,I like idols and people who likes idols,and yes pudding ^^
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Their songs,crazy MVs,adorable personalities and over all the live performances that absolutely blow your mind.
    Your favorite member: SHIORIN!! Little sister oshi 4 life <3

/hi

• September 2012
    11 Reputation
    NAME: ibaldesu
    DATE OF BIRTH: 1/2
    ABOUT ME: Toku fan and gamer
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: as a Toku fan, I was derping on youtube and accidentally found Z densetsu PV from random clicking in youtube video suggestion, and I just like wtf, so many references from showa era tokusatsu series, and I checked another PV they're even showing the girls fight Shocker minion, so random and weirdly cute
    Your favorite member: all
    Your favorite band/singer/group: ikimonogakari
    Your favorite song: too many
    Your favorite actor/actress: a lot of tokusatsu actors/actresses
    Your favorite movie/drama: Quentin Tarantino's and tokusatsu

• eyelesseyeless

September 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Welcome lovelypudding and ibaldesu /hi

• September 2012
    66 Reputation
    Another European fan :D

Welcome guys!

• September 2012
    14 Reputation
    ibaldesu said:

ABOUT ME: Toku fan

rider or sentai? choose wisely /heh

j/k lol welcome!

• September 2012
    0 Reputation
    Hello all!

NAME: PeachTea
    DATE OF BIRTH: 11 July 1990
    ABOUT ME: Just a normal working office lady at a Japanese company, listening to Japanese music since 1999 until now, my iTunes library is 98% filled with Japanese music. Learning Japanese on the net without spending any money for 2 years.. would like to go to a language school someday to do JLPT and get certificate.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: The way they do variety shows, their energy when performing :)
    Your favorite member: All!
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Arashi, AKB48, SCANDAL, Perfume and many more.. :p
    Your favorite song: I have too many.. but my most favorite Momokuro song is 猛烈宇宙交響曲・第七楽章「無限の愛」 and Chai Maxx
    Your favorite actor/actress: Hongo Kanata, Mukai Osamu
    Your favorite movie/drama: Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de, GANTZ, Hana Yori Dango

Nice to meet everyone! よろしく お願いします!

• eyelesseyeless

September 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Hi @PeachTea /hi

Nice to have more female fans, welcome here

• Kyu

September 2012
    0 Reputation
    Am I glad I bumped into this forum last night!!! I'm a new MomoClo Z fan, I knew about this idol group from times ago but actually start listening to their songs and fell in love with them when I was assigned to write an article about them from the magazine that I work for. The very first song that really caught me was "Mugen no Ai", moreover when I learned that the one filling the EPIC guitar parts was Mr. Marty Friedman, ex-guitarist from my all-time favorite metal band Megadeth!!! The fact alone really blew my mind, really /jump And when I watched the PV, ok...I'm literally melting by their cuteness AND craziness /nosebleed so I started looking for their songs, PVs and live performances and concerts until last night I found this forum. And to know that the owner of this forum is also Indonesian!!! woo-hoo!!! /love

ok, that's my little introduction. on with the bio :)

NAME: Kyu
    DATE OF BIRTH: October, 8th
    ABOUT ME: just another ordinary guy who really loves stuffs about horror and European metal music, aside from J-Pop. And I really fond of retro gaming, especially NES. I'm old and outdated, I know lol. Oh yeah, and I love cats /love2
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Their cuteness, their weird songs, their craziness, their wholeheartedness in every live performances I've ever watched. My respect goes for them knowing that they don't lip-sync in almost every live performances, even with those crazy acrobatic moves as their choreography
    and it's not an over-statement that MomoClo Z is my savior to my burning out of all those Japanese cuties and idol groups /love2
    Your favorite member: still can't decide between Momoka and Shiorin /love
    Your favorite band/singer/group: argh...too many!!! from Japan I like LIGHT BRINGER, Galneryus, Akira Kushida, Kalafina, while from outside Japan I like The Beatles, ABBA, Queen, The Bee Gees, and looots of metal bands like Megadeth, Overkill, Testament, Slayer, Amberian Dawn, Amaranthe, Vision Divine, Heavenly, Seventh Wonder, Spheric Universe Experience and other power/prog metal bands /yup
    Your favorite song: Mugen no Ai, PUSH, Z Densetsu: Owarinaki Kakumei and many of their wacky songs lol
    Your favorite actor/actress: Robert Englund, Doug Bradley, Johnny Depp, Satomi Ishihara
    Your favorite movie/drama: looots of horror movies like Ringu, Ju-On, One Missed Call, Grotesque, A Nightmare on Elm Street series, Hellraiser series, Child's Play series and many others /nyahaha

sorry, guess I overdid it cause it turns out to be a looong introduction >.<;;

• eyelesseyeless

September 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Hello fellow Indonesian /hi

Man, you're hardcore, Megadeth, Overkill, Testament, Slayer and watched Grotesque .. welcome to the club. And yes, one song that make me love Momoclo so much is Mugen no Ai, the "bohemian rhapsody" of idol songs /nyahaha

• Kyu

September 2012
    0 Reputation
    well the truth is I was about to give up my fandomness for Japanese music until I heard Z Densetsu and then Mugen no Ai. Like there was a stream of new passion all over my body. The Bohemian Rhapsody of idol songs, hahaha yeah true to that. Marty Friedman himself saying that, right? /please
    And I think my hardcoreness of metal and horror goes hand in hand, eh? lol

• September 2012
    10 Reputation
    Hello, @PeachTea.

I've been to Singapore.
    My cousin worked at Singapore and I met him there.

I hoped to Momoclo that they had been to Singapole when they visited Malaysia because Singapore is great city to Japanese.

I LOVE Singapore.

Please have a good time here.

• September 2012
    10 Reputation
    NAME: Pascallis Bono Cantona
    DATE OF BIRTH: 12 - 04 - 1998
    ABOUT ME: ~
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: /nyahaha
    Your favorite member: ayaka sasaki
    Your favorite band/singer/group: abingdon boys school, miki fujimoto , Buono!, C-ute, morning musume.
    Your favorite song: Go girl ~koi no victory~, furusato, koko natsu, morning coffee, ai no tane, deep mind, zassou no uta.
    Your favorite actor/actress: ~
    Your favorite movie/drama: ~ /myass

• September 2012
    38 Reputation
    NAME: atmospherium
    DATE OF BIRTH: a long time ago
    ABOUT ME: Unsuccessful music recording artist, poor, unmarried, that's about it.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Their catchy songs and their fun energy and enthusiasm.
    Your favorite member: Reni is the prettiest, Ahrin is the "hottest", Kanako and Shiori are the most fun, but Momoka is the underdog. She has to try harder, so she is my favorite.
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Pink Floyd, Magma, Rush, Slowdive.
    Your favorite song: Many favorite songs. Favorite MomoClo song is Ano Sora he Mukatte.
    Your favorite actor/actress: No favorites.
    Your favorite movie/drama: Whistle Down The Wind, The Chosen, Swing Girls.

I know almost nothing about the whole idol genre and culture. I'm not really sure what the difference between an idol and a pop star is. I think of MomoClo as a pop entertainment group. They are the only Japanese group I have any interest in. I discovered them through watching the film Shirome about 6 months ago. It wasn't much of a film, but the performance of Zenryoku Shoujo really caught my attention. Since then I've been exploring their music and videos and following their progress via web sites and blogs. Their rise in popularity in the past 2 years is astounding. I don't know one word of Japanese, so it's a challenge trying to figure out what's going on, but it's still a lot of fun.

• asan

September 2012
    462 Reputation
    Welcome! Basically anybody young and popular can be called an idol. As for teenage vocal units, MomoClo are a bit unusual, so I wouldn't worry about context too much.

Underdog is interesting. AFAIK before the group formed Momoka actually had more of a career than the others. My impression is that she often doesn't want to go along with the general silliness, so you have to catch her alone.

The forum has a bunch of links to videos of that. If you find something incomprehensible we'll all figure it out together ^^

• September 2012
    5201 Reputation
    Hello everyone. /hi
    I am Japanese living in Japan.
    Let's enjoy with us about Momoclo.
    Please forgive me for my poor English. /cry