Introduce yourself
  • October 2012
    10 Reputation
    Hi! I joined the forum around last week (or was it last last week?) but I only got to introduce myself now :P

NAME: Vicky (^__^)/
    DATE OF BIRTH: 1992.08.04
    ABOUT ME: I love Jpop and watching Jdramas and movies :D I'm also addicted to tumblr so I'm always in there ;P
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: They're so craaaazy! I love their songs and energetic performances :D
    Your favorite member: I still don't have anyone as a favorite but I think it's going to be Reni-chan :P
    Your favorite band/singer/group: ARASHI!!!! /love Perfume, Momoclo, Utada Hikaru, and many more XD
    Your favorite song: I have tons XD
    Your favorite actor/actress: Inoue Mao ♥
    Your favorite movie/drama: HYD, Death Note, Kokuhaku, and a lot more :D

よろしくお願いします!!!

• October 2012
    5201 Reputation
    Welcome everyone.

宜しくお願いします。

• November 2012
    81 Reputation
    NAME: Travis
    DATE OF BIRTH: 1993.05.20
    ABOUT ME: I am basically obsessed with most things related to Japanese pop culture! Especially Music!
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: They are so random and amazingly talented, and that they give 100% during live concerts!
    Your favorite member: DEKO-channnn!!!!♥
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Nishino Kana, Perfume, Hamasaki Ayumi, Kalfina, Morning Musume, Momoclo, and Kyarypamyupamyu!
    Your favorite song: Too many to count! XD
    Your favorite actor/actress: dont have one at the moment!
    Your favorite movie/drama: Well if anime counts my favorites are Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika!

• eyelesseyeless

November 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Welcome @supersailorv

Enjoy your stay here /hi

• November 2012
    0 Reputation
    /hi I'm new! I'm so glad I found this awesome sight! It's good to meet you all!

NAME: Sean

DATE OF BIRTH:4/20/95

ABOUT ME: I play in punk and hardcore bands but i love anime and manga, I'm a huge fan of eastern culture(especially japanese). I admittedly don't listen to many Idol groups but I LOVE MOMCLO!

What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: It's hard to pinpoint exactly, they just mesmerize me with their catchy songs and their spunky cuteness.

Your favorite member: I can't decide! But for now i'll say Arin, she's so cute!!!! /love

Your favorite band/singer/group:It's really hard to decide. Probably Title Fight. Here's a link to it!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV3R2C73Q9I

Your favorite movie/drama:Princes Mononoke

• eyelesseyeless

November 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Welcome here seanjones20x /hi

Wow, punk and harcode band player who likes Ahrin

• December 2012
    66 Reputation
    *a bit late*

Welcome everyone!

• December 2012
    0 Reputation
    Hello. I'm new here.

I have discover Momoclo in June this year and just begin to dig up about them on November until I found out this fan blog.

A little bit about me..

NAME :Korikakani

DATE OF BIRTH :10/06/1983

ABOUT ME :I love music. Lately (already 3 years) I'm too into Japan Idol music but just discover Momoclo this year. Really love them but only as casual follower.

What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?:Their song are unique. I love how the chorus of the song change differently from the verse..

Your favorite member:Momoka

Your favorite band/singer/group: Megadeth, Metallica, Dream Theater, Rush, Cacophony, Marty Friedman, Jason Becker etc. I am a big fan of Heavy Metal / Guitar oriented music but still can enjoy every kind of music.

Your favorite song: Momoclo song? - Mirai Bowl.

I'm glad to see you all.

Watashi ni shidō o onegai shimasu

• December 2012
    66 Reputation
    Welcome Korikakani!

Since you like Megadeth, I guess you should enjoy their collaborations and lives with Marty Friedman!

The title of the song is Mirai Bowl :)

• December 2012
    0 Reputation
    ^

Hello Monkey Pop.

Thanks for the correction. I'm get confuse between Mirai and Renai. Another Idol song title had large influence on me.. /nyahaha

Marty Friedman involvement that drew my attention to them. Mugen No Ai was their first song I heard...

• eyelesseyeless

December 2012
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Must be from this performance right?

http://vid48.com/watch_video.php?v=5OGNH4RY1HRY

Welcome /hi

• December 2012
    0 Reputation
    ^

Hi eyeless

Absolutely that performance. One day I just randomly searching Marty Friedman on YT to spotted on a thumbnail of Marty perform alongside a group of young girl. Curiously click it on and then get mesmerized with it..

• December 2012
    366 Reputation
    I guess I should introduce myself here... /hi

NAME: Strategaeth
    DATE OF BIRTH: July 8th
    ABOUT ME: just a regular student in Japanese Literature degree. huge fan of Toyosaki Aki and her unit, Sphere. Since April, Momoclo stole my attention~
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Totally different concept from another idol group.
    Your favorite member: Shiorin
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Toyosaki Aki, Sphere, Aimer
    Your favorite song: From Momoclo: Ikuze! Kaitou Shoujo, Mugen no Ai; Other: Dill (Toyosaki Aki), all of Sphere's songs, all of Aimer's songs.
    Your favorite actor/actress: Miki Honoka, Hashimoto Ai
    Your favorite movie/drama: None.

yoroshiku!

• eyelesseyeless

December 2012
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Hi there /hi

Another new member from Indonesia .. welcome

• SeijyaSeijya

December 2012
    10 Reputation
    NAME:Seijya
    DATE OF BIRTH:1/June/19??
    ABOUT ME:I love MMA (UFC, PRIDE etc...).
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?:Live performance and their character I guess.
    Your favorite member: HAKO-OSHI! but If I have to select than KANAKO↑↑, and Momoka comes 2nd, but they all so lovely.
    Your favorite band/singer/group:Blue Harts, High-Lows, Crazy Ken Band, Miyavi, Kazuyoshi Sito, Sotaiseiriron, Fujifablic etc...
    Your favorite song:DNA kyoushikyoku (DNA rhapsody)
    Your favorite actor/actress: Gekidan Hitori?
    Your favorite movie/drama: Outrage (all Takeshi Kitano films), Pulp Fiction, Dusk till Dawn, Death Proof, Big Fish, night on earth, tanpopo (all Jyuzo Itami films), fula-girl, IWGP, Suzuki-sensei, Legal High, Stand-up! etc...

• eyelesseyeless

December 2012
    2256 Reputation
    ^
    Hi, welcome mate /hi

• December 2012
    66 Reputation
    Welcome!
    I guess you were born in 1900. *out*

• dik426

December 2012
    0 Reputation
    NAME: dik426
    DATE OF BIRTH: April. the whole month of April
    ABOUT ME: What do you want to know? Just ask!
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Crazy song arrangements, hyper girls ...
    Your favorite member: Momoka
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Morning Musume
    Your favorite song: Pinky Jones (We're talking about MCZ on this, right?)
    Your favorite actor/actress: Hate them all
    Your favorite movie/drama: Linda Linda Lina

• eyelesseyeless

December 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Hi /hi

welcome in this forum

• December 2012
    66 Reputation
    Momoka and Momusu fan (y), welcome here !!