Introduce yourself
  • Renren

December 2012
    0 Reputation
    NAME: Rianne is fine..^^
    DATE OF BIRTH: 04-09-1997
    ABOUT ME: Just a normal student living a normal life
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: basically because they're all crazy...XD
    Your favorite member: Reni /yup
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Lots actually. SNSD,Scandal,Morning Musume,48Family,Berryz Koubou,Tokyo Girl's style,Fairies,Yoshioka YUI,Miwa,TVXQ,EXILE,Arashi,HEY!SAY!JUMP, and Taylor Swift
    Your favorite song: changes constantly, but lately i've been listening to Mai Kuraki - Koi ni Koishite nonstop
    Your favorite actor/actress: Horikita maki and aachan
    Your favorite movie/drama: nothing in particular

• December 2012
    0 Reputation
    NAME: Call me Natskie
    DATE OF BIRTH: June 20.....
    ABOUT ME: Interested in many things.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z? When They perform Live and The Power Rangers Theme.
    Your favorite member: Shiori Tamai and also I'm Paying attention to Takagi Reni.
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Momoiro Clover Z,48 Family,Morning Musume (I Like them a little),Tokyo Girl's Style,Shiritsu Ebisu Chugaku,Miwa and Aimer
    Your favorite song: Heart Gata Virus(AKB48),Virginity(NMB48),Kataomoi Finally(SKE48),Change(Miwa),Sabrina and Shine(Ieiri Leo) etc.
    Your favorite actor/actress: Aragaki Yui,Maeda Atsuko,Yoshida riko,Kawaguchi Haruna,Oomasa Aya,Katsuna Shiori and Kuriyama Chiaki
    Your favorite movie/drama: Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou

• eyelesseyeless

December 2012
    2256 Reputation
    Welcome new members /hi

Enjoy it here

• December 2012
    0 Reputation
    NAME: Takeru
    DATE OF BIRTH: 1992年09月22日
    ABOUT ME: I LOVE Momoiro Clover!
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Cuteness over 9000!! /love
    Your favorite member: Momoka and Kanako
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Momokuro
    Your favorite song: Hashire
    Your favorite actor/actress: Ai Hashimoto
    Your favorite movie/drama: Bloody Monday

• SablesSables

December 2012
    0 Reputation
    NAME: Raphael
    DATE OF BIRTH: 4th September
    ABOUT ME: I love idols!
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Probably this answer is boring but everything about Momoclo is lovely.
    Your favorite member: Kanako
    Your favorite band/singer/group: 48family, Morning Musume, Momoiro Clover Z, Idoling!!!, SUPER GIRLS, PASSPO, Nogizaka46, Tokyo Girls Style, Cute, Buono, Berryz Koubou, SCANDAL, Erina Mano, YuiKaori, JK21
    Your favorite song: 猛烈宇宙交響曲・第七楽章「無限の愛」 <3
    Your favorite actor/actress: Bogusław Linda (he is polish)
    Your favorite movie/drama: Pulp Fiction and The Godfather (but book is better!)

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

• eyelesseyeless

December 2012
    2256 Reputation
    welcome here Takeru51 and Sables /hi

• Nube

January 2013
    0 Reputation
    NAME: Laurent
    DATE OF BIRTH: 15th february
    ABOUT ME: I'm a french wota and I love momoclo since 3 years.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: All about them.
    Your favorite member: Reni-chan
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Momoclo, Dream morning musume, R☆M, Yuimino, Zone, Shimatani Hitomi
    Your favorite song: momoclo : Ano sora e mukatte. other artists : Akashi (Zone), Diving to love (R☆M), Mittsu no yakusoku (Yuimino)
    Your favorite actor/actress: Ueto Aya, Hirosue Ryoko, Hinami Kyoko, Koike Yui
    Your favorite movie/drama: Youkai daisensou, Battle royale, Nodame cantabile

First time I've seen a momoclo PV, Mirai e susume, in 2009 (mid-december), i became a Reni fan. I've met momoclo for the first time in september 2011 at Dortmund. After taht, I saw them at Japan Expo last july and I went to Summer dive and summer sonic last summer and Momoiro Christmas last week. I hope each of their fans could go to one of their live one day or another, cause it's really wonderful. Yes, if you can go to one of their lives, please go to see them. You'll never can forget this after.

I'm a friend of yvelii and I work with him on a website -I am the one who generate lyrics and kakegoe files-. We'll add all the files of the missing songs in a few days.

• yveliiyvelii

January 2013
    10 Reputation
    Yeah, good to see you ! ;)

• January 2013
    0 Reputation
    NAME: Vivien
    DATE OF BIRTH: 3 August, 中学十二年生です!
    ABOUT ME: Loves Stardust ! (Momoclo, Ebichu, Shachihoko and Takoyaki Rainbow ? x)
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Everything ?
    Your favorite member: Every member :3 (Kanako chan if I really have to choose +_+)
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Ebichu !
    Your favorite Momoclo song: Ikuze Kaitou Shoujo !
    Your favorite 2012 anime : Sword Art Online !

• yveliiyvelii

January 2013
    10 Reputation
    I see that the new Ebichu tread catched you /whisper
    Nice to see you here too, the french are in the place !
    Welcome here o/

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2256 Reputation
    Welcome here Vivien /hi

• SablesSables

January 2013
    0 Reputation
    Hi guys, have a fun here ; )

• January 2013
    5201 Reputation
    Welcome everyone
    Enjoy it here
    /hi

Nube said:

I've met momoclo for the first time in september 2011 at Dortmund. After taht, I saw them at Japan Expo last july and I went to Summer dive and summer sonic last summer and Momoiro Christmas last week.

Why could you get so many tickets?
    I envy you.
    /please

• January 2013
    0 Reputation
    eyeless said:

Welcome here Vivien /hi

Sables said:

Hi guys, have a fun here ; )

Thank you very much !
    This place seems very enjoyable, I am looking forward to sharing some good time with you all /hi

• January 2013
    11 Reputation
    NAME: Kevin
    DATE OF BIRTH: A while back
    ABOUT ME: Just a guy from the USA. I've been living in Japan for about 12 years now.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: Their energy and dedication.
    Your favorite member: Not quite sure yet, but Reni and Momoka are my top two contenders.
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Mostly I go watch indie Japanese ska and punk rock at live houses in the Tokyo Area. Ask me if you're interested in such things!
    Your favorite song: From Momoclo? A bunch, but probably Chai Maxx (at the moment).

Hi everyone! I first heard of Momoclo back around April 2012. My friend visiting from London was a fan and he tried to show me some videos, saying these girls were the new IT group. We had both liked HelloPro and things back in the day, but we had both drifted away from them a while back.

Well, the video we watched, "Coco☆Natsu" didn't make me really like the group. It wasn't until around the end of July, when I listened to "Battle and Romance" all the way through that I really started to appreciate their energy and FUN.

Later, I watched the 2011 Saitama Super Arena concert and was then definitely hooked. The opening sequence with Overture was amazing, and I just kept saying "AKB has *nothing* on these girls!"

I've been following them since then, but still haven't gotten to a concert yet. I'm going to join the fan club soon so hopefully that can improve my chances. :)

Even though I didn't have a ticket, I went to the December 24th and 25th event at Saitama Super Arena last week, just to see what the atmosphere was like and to check out the "goods". I ended up buying t-shirts, the program, and the new Christmas single. I also hung out with a group outside the stadium (maybe 70 people) and we danced and sang along to the music we could hear from the venue for around 3.5 hours. It was cold, haha, but our love for Momoclo kept us warm. ;)

I'm looking forward to talking with everyone from now on. Thanks!

• MukuroMukuro

January 2013
    0 Reputation
    NAME: Mukuro
    DATE OF BIRTH: May 9th
    ABOUT ME: I'm a quiet Canadian girl who loves books and idol music.
    What you like from Momoiro Clover Z?: The girls are just so awesome. Plus the music drew me in pretty fast.
    Your favorite member: Between Shiori and Momoka. I can't choose I love them both.
    Your favorite band/singer/group: Morning Musume, Momoclo, Nogizaka46
    Your favorite song: Kiinda have too many to name..
    Your favorite movie/drama: Freedom Writers

When I found out there was a forum for Momoclo I had to join immediately because I love them and yeah.

I found about Momoclo about two years ago? At first it was just a casual listen or two then somehow, BAM I kinda couldn't stop listening. I grabbed all the songs I could find and had them on repeat forever.

• January 2013
    38 Reputation
    Yay, more Canadians and Americans! /walk I live in NY just across Lake Ontario from Canada. Welcome to the forum. :-D

• yveliiyvelii

January 2013
    10 Reputation
    Haha, Nomusicnolife, I'm so jealous ! /nyahaha
    And me I'm really interested by discover new bands or styles in Japanese music, could you send me some videos via mp ?

Anyway, welcome to you two, Musicnolife and Mukuro !

• SablesSables

January 2013
    0 Reputation
    @ビビアン
    You're welcom ^^;
    @nomusicnolife
    This song was my first too! Then I checked Mouretsu and their album and I'm addicted now ^^

• eyelesseyeless

January 2013
    2256 Reputation
    @nomusicnolife and @Mukuro, welcome to this forum /hi