General Discussion
  • August 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Miwa×ももクロ 夢のコラボ ♪ヒカリへ

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    eyeless said:

Momoclo did improve if we compared it with last year performances, just keep improving girls

Oh that's definitely true. Both Shiori and Ahrin are miles better singers than they were just a year ago. Definitely why I like Naitemo Iindayo so much.

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    Now that I think about it, the costume from the kaito shoujo performance is the one from the eye-drops CM right? It looks great (and much more comfortable than the Moon Pride one :)))

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    The Moon Pride outfits are ridiculous even by MCZ standards. Amazing they can even dance in some of those things.

• August 2014
    5201 Reputation
    FNS Uta no Natsu Matsuri
    Ikuze! Kaito Shojo
    3:18~
    Nanairo no Stardust
    28:44~
    Spoiler:

Wakamono Tachi
    45:12~
    Spoiler:

Miracle
    2:39~
    Sensei
    26:05~
    Shibuya de Goji
    55:42~
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

• AzureusAzureus

August 2014
    1470 Reputation
    FNS
    Spoiler:

• Nantok

August 2014
    589 Reputation
    Invader said:

Now that I think about it, the costume from the kaito shoujo performance is the one from the eye-drops CM right? It looks great (and much more comfortable than the Moon Pride one :)))

I think it's one of the outfits they were wearing around the time of promo for Naitemo Iindayo, but without the boots. And yes it's awesome, i love that they used it again. :)

Spoiler:

• August 2014
    5201 Reputation
    2014-08-14 今朝 ももクロ~FNSうたの夏まつり

2014-08-14 FNSうたの夏まつり~ももクロ×エビ中×チームしゃちほこ

• August 2014
    3398 Reputation
    My mp4 encodes of Yui's ts are on the HO tracker
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=76189
    image image
    Spoiler:
    image image
    image image
    image image

• August 2014
    79 Reputation
    ^Yes! Thank you!

• August 2014
    5201 Reputation

• August 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    Setlist
    1, Moretsu Uchu Kokyokyoku Dai 7 Gakusho "Mugen no Ai"
    2, Wani to Shampoo
    3, MOON PRIDE
    4, Ikuze! Kaito Shojo
    5, Tsuyoku Tsuyoku
    6, Rodo Sanka

• August 2014
    79 Reputation
    ^i heard off twitter that they did really well

• AzureusAzureus

August 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Overture

Warning shaky cam!

• InvaderInvader

August 2014
    1737 Reputation
    I love those greek-inspired costumes! I hope they use them for other occasions, maybe for Girls Factory?

From those videos you would't be able to guess it isn't their concert. Some people seem to be getting into the arena while they're performing, I think that happened to BABYMETAL as well, they has to perform waaaaay before Gaga so not everyone was inside yet.

I wonder if Gaga let them record for Momoclo-chan

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    Wani to Shampoo is an interesting choice to include in a 6-song set. I had thought they were kind of phasing that out of their setlists.

Getting all that bronze makeup off must have suuuuuucked.

• August 2014
    644 Reputation
    Wani to Shampoo is a good summer song (because it is about summer break), and it's high energy. I think I'd be sad if they didn't perform it in the summer.

• August 2014
    262 Reputation
    True. Are any of them even still in school? Maybe Aarin?

• August 2014
    79 Reputation
    A-rin is and last I read momoka was attending university

• August 2014
    60 Reputation
    Invader said:

From those videos you would't be able to guess it isn't their concert. Some people seem to be getting into the arena while they're performing, I think that happened to BABYMETAL as well, they has to perform waaaaay before Gaga so not everyone was inside yet.

I wonder if Gaga let them record for Momoclo-chan

Yeah, i kind of wonder how many people are actually there for Momoclo rather than Gaga :D

If you ask me, it's still kind of a joke in my opinion that they open for Gaga :) Yes, she might be a big deal world-wide, but come on, I doubt she would be able to do nearly 130k people on 2 days ;D (ffs Momoclo could add a 3rd and 4th day and probably would still sell out).
    As far as Live goes, Gaga is breakfast for these 5 (in Japan at least!). Wise choice from Gaga's side if you ask me. For Momoclo...doesn't make a difference really. They perform and have fun; their Tag-Team partner came and filled quite a deal of the venue it seems, even if it isn't their concert ;) Mononofu business as usual!