General Discussion
  • December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    Hinami Kyoko(日南響子) was a fashion model and belonged to Stardust Section 3.
    They seemed to have a plan to add her to Momoclo in the early days.
    Because she was a trouble maker, they dismissed her in this April.
    She will release a nude photo book on January 25.
    Spoiler:

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    ah that girl from Hikounin Sentai Akibaranger, she is hot though, I won't complain the nude photoshot ¯\(シ)/¯ I wonder what is her current agency? their ex-member Ikura also become a gravure model after departed from Stardust ¯\(シ)/¯.
    I love how Stardust promotes and manages their talents in a non-sexualized standpoint, in the showbiz world where everything is bikinified. I haven't even seen Ko Shibasaki in swimsuit. =D>

I just read a small section in QJ 95, apparently there's also several 3B members to be added in Momoclo, Nana Tanikawa (the girl in sailor uniform in Hakushuu), Rin Asuka (twinkle5 original red) and Aoi Gondo. Nana Tanikawa was even hijacked Shiori position in an event in 2009 and got her own introduction lines (Tanikawa no "ta"... etc).

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    Maku ga Agaru promotional stuffs were displayed in the Tohoku regional preliminary of high school theater national competition (the main plot in this movie), Maku ga Agaru is supported by National Federation of High School Theater
    https://twitter.com/makuga_agaru/status/545795582212579328

https://twitter.com/CMSCMAOPR/status/545777915325976576/photo/1
    the poster looks great..
    throwing an in-joke reference is a must!
    ---
    the official website also added the list of theaters showing Maku ga Agaru
    http://makuga-agaru.jp/theaters.html

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    [TV] Kochira Kohaku Sendenbu

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    This costume is displayed at Saitama Super Arena.
    Fans write messages on these costumes with each color pens.
    Momoclo will appear on Kohaku in these costumes.

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    UST has started since about 30 minutes ago, I guess I already missed the 3Bjunior part... but just in time when Momoclo appeared ;))
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/momoclotv

• December 2014
    472 Reputation
    ^I was happy to actually get the "MomocloTV just went live" email for once!

-edit
    I missed a little bit and when I came back a girl was brought up on stage and performed in place of Aarin. Was she just pulled from the crowd or something?

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    I have never got an email from momocloTV o.O
    yeah probably, the camera was too far and I was getting bored :))
    they also announced the "nearly 24 hours" UST in the new year, please don't push yourself too hard girls, you're already on a tight year-end schedule
    -----
    TV Asahi Dream Festival 2014 (original live: October 11, 2014)

(broadcasted yesterday, some songs were being cut from the original setlist)

• December 2014
    77 Reputation
    ^^Thanks for this! Fantastic performance. Individually, their voices are much richer imo and you really hear it in their respective solos. I'm still in love with Momoka's lower register. It's sultry as ever but Arin has impressed me here. She sounds great (they all do) and I love that we get to hear a bit of power in her voice. The more I watch, the more I'm convinced the best has yet to come. They're starting to hit peak form which is great because they're reaching that age where careers actually begin. You get a pass as a teen act but as adults, it's a different story. I think 2015 will be an explosive year for them. I happy for them. Long post, sorry. I haven't been excited about an act in a LONNNG time so forgive me if I'm gushing.

• December 2014
    904 Reputation
    mocha21 said:

"they also announced the "nearly 24 hours" UST in the new year, please don't push yourself too hard girls, you're already on a tight year-end schedule

after today, they have the HOT WAVE Special (already filmed), MomoKuri 2 days (about 3 weeks of practice. if not, more), 3-hour Folkmura Special on the 27th, and then Kouhaku.... Yea, these girls need more than the usual 3-4 hours of sleep given during past 24 hr ust -.-

• December 2014
    3398 Reputation
    [TV] Kochira Kohaku Sendenbu 20141220
    http://video.fc2.com/content/20141221P52nhLG9
    (hopefully to appear on dm or yt)

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    momomofu said:

This costume is displayed at Saitama Super Arena.
    Fans write messages on these costumes with each color pens.
    Momoclo will appear on Kohaku in these costumes.

This costume is displayed at Saitama Super Arena Omiya Sonic City Exhibition Hall 1.
    AE members only
    December 24:10:00~20:00
    December 25:10:00~19:00

Omiya Sonic City

• December 2014
    644 Reputation

mocha21 said:

"they also announced the "nearly 24 hours" UST in the new year, please don't push yourself too hard girls, you're already on a tight year-end schedule

after today, they have the HOT WAVE Special (already filmed), MomoKuri 2 days (about 3 weeks of practice. if not, more), 3-hour Folkmura Special on the 27th, and then Kouhaku.... Yea, these girls need more than the usual 3-4 hours of sleep given during past 24 hr ust -.-

Also Music Station Super Live 2014 on the 26th.

The Kouhaku costumes thing, each person gets 30sec to write a message. I am definitely going and hopefully I get to write on Shiorin's.

• December 2014
    644 Reputation
    People who missed the 愛♡矢島博 2014冬(Ai ♡ Yajima Haku 2014 Fuyu) UST and are in the FC can watch it there in the movies section.

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    2014.12.20 Kochira Kouhaku Sendenbu. NHK

• mavmav

December 2014
    171 Reputation
    Momoclo are going to appear on Arashi's new year special of "Arashi ni Shiyagare"

It seems they're going to do a skit featuring "Kabe don"(壁ドン)
    (Unconfirmed whether these shots are the girls or not, but netizens seem to think so, and from context it does make sense)

I imagine all the Arashi fangirls are going bonkers over this :P

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    愛 矢島博 2014冬 千葉85

• December 2014
    904 Reputation
    mav said:

It seems they're going to do a skit featuring "Kabe don"(壁ドン)
    (Unconfirmed whether these shots are the girls or not, but netizens seem to think so, and from context it does make sense)

I imagine all the Arashi fangirls are going bonkers over this :P

don't get between Arashi and their fangirls.... But this would be really funny to see.... XDDD

• December 2014
    3398 Reputation
    Ai Yajima Haku 2014 Fuyu Chiba 85 20141220
    http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?app=xbt&CODE=details&torrent=80955

This is a desktop recording from the FC, so I made it a bit bigger than it originally was.
    And I encoded it a bigger bitrate than necessary I guess. Hence it became fairly big filesizewise
    It certainly can take it but I can't change the fact that they had just one lousy camera far away :)
    But a true Mononofu will want to have this nevertheless. Lol

PS: Can someone tell me what exactly this event was?

• December 2014
    3398 Reputation
    Server's very slow today so there was a double post.
    See next page :)