• dmkdmk

December 2014
    104 Reputation
    Watching it on tv in my hotel room in akihabara xD

• eyelesseyeless

December 2014
    2256 Reputation
    back up on Dailymotion

I think this their best performance on Music Station, live, no backtrack, awesome costume, just great

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    The videos were deleted at tremendous velocity. :D

• December 2014
    644 Reputation
    Too bad they only performed one song. :( Their singing was spot on.

• AzureusAzureus

December 2014
    1470 Reputation
    They did well even though its just one song.

• December 2014
    77 Reputation
    momomofu said:

January 10
    [Magazine]Big Comic Spirits
    http://za4.ch/category/46447011/27761
    Tenkasu Trio

Finally they make their debut?

I hope so. Yes.

Thanks for posting.

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    ^
    Hearing the news, I bought "Fujii to Yome no Nanokakan Sensou" LV tickets today. :D

Momoclo seems to release a new single on March 11.
    The new single title is undecided.
    http://www.95music.com

Regular edition(CD)
    Product No:KICM-1587
    1,389yen+tax

Limited edition(CD+Blu-ray)
    Product No:KICM-91585
    1,852yen+tax

Limited edition(CD+Blu-ray)
    Product No:KICM-91586
    1,852yen+tax

• December 2014
    77 Reputation
    ^^ Please give us a full report. Have fun. ;)

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    the best feeling is when you just turned on the laptop and there's so many good news, to make it even better, it's weekend ;))
    more pic:

• EmceeZEmceeZ

December 2014
    264 Reputation
    eyeless said:

back up on Dailymotion

I think this their best performance on Music Station, live, no backtrack, awesome costume, just great

Thanks for the links everyone!
    I agree, they sounded amazing and I love their costumes! There is always that fear when you love a group that they will sound terrible live, but these girls have proven time and time again that they are just amazing live as they are in a recording. Their discipline definitely shows when they are able to sing so well and yet still put so much energy in to all their dances.

• December 2014
    38 Reputation
    Great performance on Music Station! I'm glad they did Naitemo and not something older or that Moon Pride thing. Their voices were a bit low in the mix, and I didn't like the non-stop camera zooms, but they danced and sang great and their costumes were, as always, amazing. Momoclo and Babymetal showed the rest of the groups how to properly stand out from the crowd. =D>

Now if only Kawakami and Kobayashi met backstage and had a little conversation. "You know, we should get together and hold a joint concert." "Are you sure your girls can keep up with mine?" "I was about to ask you the same thing."

• mavmav

December 2014
    171 Reputation

it appears that once Hot Wave started to end, Momoka released her emotional energy against the balloons... and Reni (but Reni was the blame for that fight lol) XDDDD

A bit late, but I finally found time to finish the thing

I love how they are so easily able to pick up on each others jokes or seemingly mundane gestures and make a skit out of them.....a vast improvement from their earlier days.

Sure, they were funny back then, but now it seems that everyone is on the same page and the flow is natural and synchronized.

Especially since mid-2013, Momoka has been able to join in on the fun and even initiate some sketchs herself.....something she wouldn't have been able to do as recently as 2012

That whole last 10 minutes nearly had me laughing in tears...

Spoiler:
    just Momoka casually slapping some balloons out of boredom, turning into instant apologies from all the members (implying they angered her), then Reni trading blows with Momoka + Arin blocking the camera to further agitate her, and finally they come to the conclusion that it was the host's fault Momoka was angry because he didn't watch anything Momoclo did this year.

So just by a random gesture from Momoka, they made a mini-comedy with the theme being an upset Momoka.

This chemistry and camaraderie between them is part of the reason why I love them so much :x

Came for the music, stayed for the girls

• AzureusAzureus

December 2014
    1470 Reputation
    Every time I see those gifs make me smile and laugh. Momoka just made my holiday even better lol.

• mavmav

December 2014
    171 Reputation
    mav said:

Momoclo are going to appear on Arashi's new year special of "Arashi ni Shiyagare"

It seems they're going to do a skit featuring "Kabe don"(壁ドン)
    (Unconfirmed whether these shots are the girls or not, but netizens seem to think so, and from context it does make sense)

I imagine all the Arashi fangirls are going bonkers over this :P

And here we go, contrary to all the guesses of Kanako or Reni, it appears it's going to be Arin :))
    https://vine.co/v/OH9UBnpOeTq
    Twitter source

• mocha21mocha21

December 2014
    380 Reputation
    question! I (finally!) watched the Momokuri 2011 DVD, there's a scene in the bonus footage where yumi sensei made a quick review right after their performance in Animelo 2011. She angrily told them about their bad performance, she even remarked that it's a total embarrassment. I haven't watch anisama 2011 yet, was it really that bad?

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    UST
    Momoclo Hatsu Yume Hobo 24jikan SP "Ichi Fuji Ni Taka san wa Nasubi"
    http://www.momoclo.net/pub/pc/information/?id=1459
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/momoclotv
    January 1
    0:00~

• December 2014
    5201 Reputation
    [TV] Oha! 4 NEWS LIVE 
    ももクロ 2014-12-29 ももクロと学ぶニッポンの宿題(1)

ももクロ 2014-12-29 ももクロと学ぶニッポンの宿題(2)

ももクロ 2014-12-29 ももクロと学ぶニッポンの宿題(3)

• December 2014
    644 Reputation
    Lol cute. Shiorin's going to try to grow her hair.

• December 2014
    77 Reputation
    ^^ I hope she doesn't. She looks really cute with short hair and the group needs some diversity look-wise imo lol