General Discussion
  • April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    桜を見る会 ももクロ 20150418

桜を見る会2 ももクロ 20150418

• April 2015
    78 Reputation
    So did Kanako just decide to stick with the short hair? I mean I like it and all, but I remember when she cut it she said she was excited to see it grow back and the different stages it would go through.

Shiori's is getting pretty long again though.

• April 2015
    904 Reputation
    Not quite sure about that. Kanako could grow it back (which will take about 2 years) or trim it time to time depending on what she prefers (but I think she'll stick with growing it out unless said otherwise)
    Same for Shiorin. She actually had it at the current length during Kokuritsu but cut it again. Many times it looked as if she'll grow it out but end up cutting it. We'll just have to wait and see.

• honkey5honkey5

April 2015
    304 Reputation
    Im OK with either choice as long as Dekochan doesnt get a perm or dye it blonde

• April 2015
    262 Reputation

meanwhile I'd be totally ok with Ahrin making this her permanent hair color/style

kind of reminds me of Kinoshita Momoka

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    April 21
    [Event] Momoclo Shiren no Nanaban Shoubu Bangaihen "Momoclo vs Joshi Pro Wrestling"
    Venue:Nakano Sun Plaza
    start 19:00

• April 2015
    644 Reputation
    ^ going to an LV for this.
    Oh and about Shiroin cutting her hair, yea she just does it when she feels like it, though since she did say she'd try to grow it out this year, so who knows! When she first got it cut she had been wanting to for a long time. There really wasn't any meaning behind getting her hair cut aside from just wanting short hair (according to her Quick Japan.)

• InvaderInvader

April 2015
    1737 Reputation
    This is great, I used to follow Joshi wrestling a couple of years ago so this makes me happy. I can't say I remember the girls on the posters just by the pictures, only the ones with bigger pictures but I'm terrible with names :(

The shirts the girls are wearing look cool, I want the Dekonofu one.

• AzureusAzureus

April 2015
    1470 Reputation
    momomofu said:

April 21
    [Event] Momoclo Shiren no Nanaban Shoubu Bangaihen "Momoclo vs Joshi Pro Wrestling"
    Venue:Nakano Sun Plaza

• April 2015
    644 Reputation
    Reni and Shiori said that they would like to try dying their hair. Also, the girls said that they aren't restricted by some of the usual rules given to idol groups. (No alcohol, no smoking, no dating) And back in the 70s/80s, female wrestlers had those restrictions and 2 of the same infractions got you fired because they were promoted as being similar to idols at the time.

• April 2015
    262 Reputation
    holy crap, that one lady is shorter than momoka :))

I think it's funny how many idol groups are now explicitly saying they don't do the "love ban" etc stuff. I think all that crap was scaring off more potential fans than helping retain some of the more hardcore devotees.

I could totally see Shiorin being a smoker.

• April 2015
    366 Reputation
    they said they don't do the "love ban" or anything, but Momoka said to Sakamoto to not mention "love" in front of kwkm. ;))

• April 2015
    78 Reputation
    It's not really as if the girls would have time for a relationship in the first place. Though it wouldn't be surprising to find out they were dating.

• April 2015
    372 Reputation
    Badalight said:

It's not really as if the girls would have time for a relationship in the first place. Though it wouldn't be surprising to find out they were dating.

Of course they're dating. They're well adjusted, attractive 18-22 year olds.

Although I am still holding out hope that Kanako and Shiori are dating each other.

• April 2015
    77 Reputation
    ^^ They seem more sisterly than anything...I don't really want to know to be honest. I'm old school in that I believe there should be a certain mystery surrounding performers with respect to their personal/romantic lives.

• ArudoArudo

April 2015
    44 Reputation
    Maybe Momoka x Reni as well?
    Anyways, I agree with that old school beliefs. Honestly I don't care when they date, who they date etc. I don't need to know the real Kanako Momota, I just support Dekochan, you know?
    It would be fun huh? Date an Idol that does 2-3 month tours, some over the seas shows as well. Sigh.

• April 2015
    78 Reputation

Badalight said:

Of course they're dating. They're well adjusted, attractive 18-22 year olds.

Although I am still holding out hope that Kanako and Shiori are dating each other.

Are they though? Japan in general is in sort of a dating lull, and a lot of women and men arn't interested in relationships. I wouldn't be shocked to find out they had something going on, but with their intense schedules I can't imagine they would have time to foster a relationship. And if they did, would we not know about it? If they're willing to come out and say they don't have a love ban clause in their contract, you'd expect people would know if they were dating. Kyary, for instance, was discreet about her relationship but people found out about it regardless.

• April 2015
    131 Reputation

Badalight said:

Didn't they openly deny it (except for momoka) in a recent episode of Tsurube?

• April 2015
    78 Reputation
    I don't even know what Tsurube is, so couldn't help you there. Nor do I speak Japanese.

• April 2015
    5201 Reputation
    ZIP!・スッキリ!! 20150422