General Discussion
  • June 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Fujishita Twitter
    I ate with Maeyamada san.
    It is about time that we move forward, right?

Fujishita deleted this tweet immediately.
    Hyadain:Momoiro Clover Z!!!
    What does this mean?

• July 2015
    5201 Reputation
    kwkm
    I cannot forgive if it is to protect Momoclo.
    Let's not talk about it any more.

Miyamoto Junnosuke
    I cannot forgive.
    The past will be buried sometime.

• July 2015
    644 Reputation
    Shiorin cut her hair...but it looks SO GOOD.

• InvaderInvader

July 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Is it just me or all of this Hyadain drama on twitter it's a bit unprofessional? Management could leave it alone but they keep sending cryptic messages. It's starting to look like PR, just trying to get people talking.

• July 2015
    262 Reputation
    unless there's something more significant behind the scenes, the whole thing has always been incredibly petty. thing is, time has proved him right; the directions they've taken with their music recently (well, since 5th Dimension, which he was critical of) haven't had a lot of the charm that their earlier stuff had.

I get that their primary appeal now is their live performances (both in ticket sales and dvd), but if it wasn't, management would probably be bending over backwards trying to both get Hyadain back as well as courting other well-known songwriters. Probably.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    ehh. im thorn with this thing.... I wasn crazy with Sailor Moon and Gounn, Yume no Saitemina was a colaboration, and Z no chekai was tailored to DBZ. Same with seishun fu... so i think its a matter of having MCZ release singles that stand for themselves instead of make them fit a special theme

I love Chai Maxx Zero, Romantic Kangatteru and Link Link, those songs stand for themselves. So kwkm should let the next singles be MCZ pieces without movies/anime compromise... if he wants to let them use for openings/endings thats cool. But not let the entire concept of the single be tied with something

Altought id love to see MCZ and Sushio do somethin together again, Kill La Kill related

• July 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Personally I don't miss Hyadain as their songwriter at all. He was perfect at the time but it was necessary to move on.
    And while I agree that the tie-in stuff might be getting tiring for some I liked almost all of their last singles.
    But maybe that's due to my not being interested in anime at all taking the songs as they are :)
    But they should decide on their general direction now that they have reached adulthood.
    A sort of conceptual album would be nice again

• July 2015
    262 Reputation
    an album at all would be nice, tbh. :)

• AzureusAzureus

July 2015
    1470 Reputation

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    Those guys in the ride wont ever know how lucky they were.... id sell my soul to be with the girls there, if i had any soul left at all

edit. Is Maakun with the girls in L.A? is he maybe the special guest?

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation

A sort of conceptual album would be nice again

Seishun -Fu should have been an 6 song E.P. The A side plus Yuku Haru and Lik Link have a sort of "grown up" feel.. Maybe adding a nice ballad in there and Chai Maxx Zero to spice things up.

Of course im no expert. I would be managing an idol unit if i was

• July 2015
    93 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

Those guys in the ride wont ever know how lucky they were.... id sell my soul to be with the girls there, if i had any soul left at all

They're Momoclo staff, so hanging out with the girls is kinda part of the job.
    Maybe you should apply for a job at Stardust. :))

• July 2015
    38 Reputation
    What is the status of kwkm? I haven't been paying close attention, but I thought he stepped up into a Producer position and is no longer Momoclo's manager. But there he is herding them around in LA.

Personally, I don't think I can accept a Momoclo without kwkm leading the team. They belong together.

• July 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Invader said:

Is it just me or all of this Hyadain drama on twitter it's a bit unprofessional? Management could leave it alone but they keep sending cryptic messages. It's starting to look like PR, just trying to get people talking.

The plot thickens. Lol
    http://momoiroclover.net/discussion/comment/20512#Comment_20512

• InvaderInvader

July 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Now they're making me believe they were never on bad terms in the first place and they were just trolling us. It was always weird to me how Hyadain kept making songs for Stardust groups, if something REALLY bad had happened that wouldn't have been possible.

If Hyadain makes songs from them again I want him to do something different, like Ebichu's Doshaburi Regret. His trademark style is too Dempagumi.inc to be Momoclo again. It's like the niche for crazy songs it's already filled by Dempa, so I'll prefer something else.

I honestly need a cohesive album by Momoclo so I can be confident on their music again, I'm having a lot of mixed feelings about their releases lately :-S

• July 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Indeed. As I said I hope that it won't be a step backwards (should it happen)

• July 2015
    38 Reputation

The plot thickens. Lol

It thickens to the consistency of concrete. I have less than no idea what this might be about. :-/

Invader said:

I honestly need a cohesive album by Momoclo so I can be confident on their music again, I'm having a lot of mixed feelings about their releases lately :-S

I've been feeling this way since 5th Dimension. I don't particularly need a new album, though it is about time for one; what I want is a powerhouse single, with top-notch A & B sides, the likes of which I haven't heard since Saraba.

• InvaderInvader

July 2015
    1737 Reputation
    I always say album because I feel that way they'll have more chances to give me the perfect song :)) . Like, with 8+ new songs they'd be bound to have one that blows me away.

Some of their latest songs are great when you think about them, but for some reason they fail to hook me. As much as I liked Z no Chikai, I don't listen to it over and over and over again like I did with Saraba or Moretsu.

• July 2015
    242 Reputation
    I agree. I'll always get excited for an album release with lots of new music!

• July 2015
    262 Reputation
    most of my favorite songs of theirs have been b-sides or album-only tracks anyway, so I feel like an album is my best chance at getting some more