General Discussion
  • AzureusAzureus

July 2015
    1470 Reputation
    Momoclo did three live concerts for Suzuki Hustler at Fuji-Q Highland.
    http://tokyopopline.com/archives/44586
    Spoiler:

The original members of Momoclo, Manami Ikura and Miyuu Wagawa came to watch the performance.
    image image

• July 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Azureus said:

The original members of Momoclo, Manami Ikura and Miyuu Wagawa came to watch the performance.

I always love reading something like this :)

• July 2015
    38 Reputation

Azureus said:

I always love reading something like this :)

I have no idea what they're doing nowadays, but I wonder if they have any "If only..." moments.

• July 2015
    3398 Reputation
    Maybe. And then maybe they're happy leading a more normal life
    Ikura's under Ohta Pro management now
    http://www.ohtapro.co.jp/talent/ikuramanami/
    http://ameblo.jp/pu-28/

No idea about Wagawa

• July 2015
    50 Reputation
    Didn't know where to go for this, but does anyone have videos of Momokuro on any game shows?

• July 2015
    472 Reputation
    This is eyless' upload of their vs. Arashi appearance. Its one of my favorites! Second part is also up there. Just boarding a plane so I'll let you find it!

• July 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Atashi no Ongaku

• July 2015
    78 Reputation
    Is it possible to visit Stardust HQ? I mean the address is readily available. I imagine you'd just get turned away. Just a random thought I had.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    I think maybe, but i dont think you´re gonna walk in the actual office and see MCZ hanging around, drinking coffee by the copy machine, if that´s what you´re thinking...

or is it possible?

• July 2015
    78 Reputation
    I guess it depends on how many buildings they have. Perhaps that is simply just an office building that deals with overhead, and MCZ works somewhere else in Tokyo entirely.

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    Likely.. since MCZ work is rehearsals, promotions, photoshoots, recordings , etc.. i dont see what would they do in a corporate building.

Maybe they visit once in a while, sporadically...

• July 2015
    78 Reputation
    And another random thought... why is Momoclo basically absent from social media? Kawakami has a twitter, but the other members communicate exclusively through their blogs, which are only sporadically updated. Did KWKM put a ban on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and the like?

• July 2015
    5201 Reputation
    July 18
    Big Comic Spirits
    Momota Kanako
    Kashiwagi Hinata
    Akimoto Honoka

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    I was looking at the upcoming television broadcast schedule for Momoclo and most of them are from FujiTV. I only know Kansai TV and TV Asahi livestreams but have yet to find one for FujiTV. Does someone happen to know where I can watch it live? I don't want to miss 「めざましどようび」 which airs in about 2hrs.

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    Fuji TV is the hardest to find for me, too, it's such a struggle finding a stream for it haha. I gave up after like weeks of searching for one to watch the new Dragon Ball series live.

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    Fuji-Q Highland live

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    nice to see them altogether

• AzureusAzureus

July 2015
    1470 Reputation
    Too funny :))
    手描きMADアニメ『デコマスター』

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    Litteraly, what did I watch.... but I want MORE

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    This is the original from the anime, someone just did a momoclo ver.
    song: Enzui Tsuki Waru (延髄突き割る) - single by Japanese rock band Maximum the Hormone