General Discussion
  • July 2015
    163 Reputation
    Stardust member birthdays by month

• Bri

July 2015
    31 Reputation
    I'm in the middle of watching Dynamism, and it is so good! Just thought I'd throw that out there!

Bye bye!

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    21yr old model Yuuko Araki on 行列のできる法律相談所 2015年 07月 12日 [start @ 30:00]
    She even got a personal message from the girls.

Stardust Section 3 profile

• mocha21mocha21

July 2015
    380 Reputation

Stardust member birthdays by month

In case someone needs the romanized version, also with the ex members and hundreds other 3b members most people don't even hear about them.
    (actually I made this sheet for wikia material, but then again I'm a lazy bum)
    here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nMLYz8s3xJ8xEL7x0h1PpwlzLyzRmQUDMmX8iogH-Rk/

• ebizoriebizori

July 2015
    2293 Reputation

Good. I think the column "Group" needs to be extended, not all is visible otherwise

• ebizoriebizori

July 2015
    2293 Reputation
    heh. this is PV of our russian's team with cover on "Saraba".

• July 2015
    3398 Reputation

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    Between the "weekend heroin" joke and now this "Drag eradication" thing, you´d think MCZ is a hardcore black metal- crust punk act you know

• July 2015
    262 Reputation
    although momoclo hanging out with drag queens in kabukicho would make for good television

• July 2015
    5201 Reputation
    Reni fractured her left wrist.
    She was given a diagnosis of 4 months for her broken bones to be completely healed.
    She doesn't appear on event on July 18.

• July 2015
    163 Reputation

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    MOMOIRO CLOVER Z / NEW REMIX DEMO ▲ ももいろクローバーZ - 黒い週末 Kuroi Syuumatsu (TeddyLoid Remix) DEMO
    https://soundcloud.com/teddyloid/momoclo-kuroishumatsu-demo

• InvaderInvader

July 2015
    1737 Reputation
    Poor Reni, at least it was on the left hand so she'll have less problems on her daily life than if it was the right one. It's also better than fracturing the ankle which seems to be Stardust's curse. Get well soon!

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    Other than she not being able to do the Peace sign if they perform "Kuroi shuumatsu" at Toujinsain, she shouldnt have problems onstage... Maybe this is the perfect chance to introduce A.rin Robo´s rival, Renichan Robo!!!

• TacoTaco

July 2015
    13 Reputation
    honkey5 said:

Other than she not being able to do the Peace sign if they perform "Kuroi shuumatsu" at Toujinsain, she shouldnt have problems onstage... Maybe this is the perfect chance to introduce A.rin Robo´s rival, Renichan Robo!!!

Mockup of Reni's new robot costume:

• July 2015
    322 Reputation
    I read that she will be at Toujinsai, but it's up in the air whether or not she'll even be performing. Hmm...

• honkey5honkey5

July 2015
    304 Reputation
    Renichan is a true soldier, so i dont really think she would step off. I havent really find out the extent of her injury, but if A-rin came on a wheelchair Reni would do something of the like it it would come to that.....

edit: maybe its not up to her but it would ruin the concert to have MCZ as a quartet

Im guessing that not only she will perform, but that the incident will be incorporated somehow to the performance... If i could be at Toujinsai, i´d want to wear some kind of cast in my arm to show my support

• July 2015
    3398 Reputation

• July 2015
    163 Reputation
    Okay, this is who I know as of now (July 2015). Am I missing anyone? please let me know...

• July 2015
    242 Reputation
    Bad news for Reni. Hope our electric girl recovers quickly!